Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KneeUpperCut Ios
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bluenamer plz:

http://i.imgur.com/PUKjubv.jpg
3/26/13 7:25 PM
jinn366
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KneeUpperCut Ios - bluenamer plz:

Here ya go :

3/26/13 7:27 PM
SRTGEO

jinn366 - 

Here ya go :

lol...
3/26/13 7:28 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This all seems shady, especially since GSP actually got noticeably fatigued during the fight. That is an indication of a tough weight cut.

What doesn't make sense, however, is the fact that Nick was even informed about this .9 lb weight allowance. You'd think that if it was a coverup about Georges' weight, why not just allow Nick to go on thinking they both had to make 170 on the dot? They would've allowed for GSP's extra weight without ever saying anything, and Nick would've made 170 without ever questioning anything. It just doesn't make sense to tell him, much less telling him while he's sitting with a group of his friends and training partners.
3/26/13 7:33 PM
I LOVE GSP

Ktaco - How can anyone respect Diaz or his camp for that matter. Nothing but bitching, moaning, and excuses the whole time.

Where has it ever been said that GSP weighed in at 170.9 lbs? For all we know maybe Diaz weighed in at that weight and they still called it 170. Then they go on to complain about a drug test. Yes I agree that if everyone else was getting their meat gazed at while pissing and GSP was doing in behind closed doors than that would be wrong. I highly doubt that is the case though and the Diaz camp has no credibility in my eyes so that makes it even harder to believe. Add to the fact that Diaz, not GSP, is the one with mutiple failed tests.

This whole thing is getting ridiculous.

Diaz was 169.
3/26/13 7:52 PM
xsrg95
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nigga is not nigger, 170.9 is not 170

3/26/13 7:52 PM
I LOVE GSP

Edited: 03/26/13 7:52 PM
so this is like "the boy who cried wolf tickets" even if Diaz has a point it doesn't matter because he's unpopular? I mean who care's about corrupt athletic commissions?

nice.
3/26/13 8:06 PM
peppo

Just retire already. Retire that whole fucking camp, please.
3/26/13 8:09 PM
JunkieDog

So, one of Nick's boi's tries to create controversy out of thin air by hittin' and quittin' the UG with some made up B.S. regarding hand wraps... Yet, not a single person from his merry band of misfits thinks to verify that GSP weighs 107.0 and not 170.1, AT the weigh in, Despite having been told before hand what was up??

Instead, they wait until days after Nick gets schooled and start crying about it.

let's see....

Pre fight accusations of steroid use (subsequent post fight appeal re; gsp's test)

Pre fight accusations of shady wraps (subsequent post fight whining about shady cuts and bruises from someone who "hits like a girl")

Post fight cries of shenanigan's regarding weigh-in's (subsequent appeal for a rematch at 170... not 170.0)

Sure looks to me like CGJJ had the bases covered to be able to bitch about anything.

Good to see at least Nate isn't like that. Treats his opponent with respect when he loses and simply tries to improve. Nick, not so much.

3/26/13 8:09 PM
Forssberg

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
RileyPust - This all seems shady, especially since GSP actually got noticeably fatigued during the fight. That is an indication of a tough weight cut.

What doesn't make sense, however, is the fact that Nick was even informed about this .9 lb weight allowance. You'd think that if it was a coverup about Georges' weight, why not just allow Nick to go on thinking they both had to make 170 on the dot? They would've allowed for GSP's extra weight without ever saying anything, and Nick would've made 170 without ever questioning anything. It just doesn't make sense to tell him, much less telling him while he's sitting with a group of his friends and training partners.

It would be shady if the commission always used decimal points up to the fight, or card.  However, evidence has been shown that all UFC's held with this commission dating back to 2008 were to the exact pound and did not use decimal points. 

Seems like it was pretty standard to me.

There's no such thing as the "exact pound" because of a necessary allowance for error. That's why most commissions have a rule to allow fighters to weigh 1 pound over and also why the Quebec commission, not having such a rule, allows fighters to weigh in up to 0.9 over.

3/26/13 8:27 PM
Capslock17ny
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't there always a 1 pound allowance in either direction? Fighters come in at 171 at every event.
3/26/13 8:32 PM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JunkieDog - So, one of Nick's boi's tries to create controversy out of thin air by hittin' and quittin' the UG with some made up B.S. regarding hand wraps... Yet, not a single person from his merry band of misfits thinks to verify that GSP weighs 107.0 and not 170.1, AT the weigh in, Despite having been told before hand what was up??

Instead, they wait until days after Nick gets schooled and start crying about it.

let's see....

Pre fight accusations of steroid use (subsequent post fight appeal re; gsp's test)

Pre fight accusations of shady wraps (subsequent post fight whining about shady cuts and bruises from someone who "hits like a girl")

Post fight cries of shenanigan's regarding weigh-in's (subsequent appeal for a rematch at 170... not 170.0)

Sure looks to me like CGJJ had the bases covered to be able to bitch about anything.

Good to see at least Nate isn't like that. Treats his opponent with respect when he loses and simply tries to improve. Nick, not so much.

don't forget about post fight accusations of a bjj spy in Diaz's camp telling Georges what he was gonna do.

3/26/13 8:34 PM
ShatsBassoon
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Let me guess, another attorney convinced Nick that he can handle this case for $100K and Cesar/Nick didn't think tossing all the money out the window suing the NSAC was enough?

Quoted for intelligence.

3/26/13 8:36 PM
Jmadd
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a huge Diaz fan and honestly, this shit is getting old.
3/26/13 8:39 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All this wasted money on lawyer fees is real smart. What idiot told Nick this was a good idea? I really feel bad for him, he needs good people around him who will look for the best interest in his personal and professional life. Phone Post
3/26/13 8:44 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

jinn366 - 

Here ya go :

Thanks jinn366!
3/26/13 8:46 PM
jcblass

Nexuscrawlers - 

what would this even accomplish?

get the fight ruled to be not a championship fight? (gsp keeps belt anyway)

fight gets ruled no contest? (gsp keeps belt anyway)

nick diaz gets immediate rematch? (gsp keeps belt anyway, most likely)

i mean, i understand its shady, but complaining about it after the fight wont really change anything

This has nothing to do with the belt, there is a clause in there that says if the weights are off, the other guy gets more money. This is all about Nick Diaz and his leach of a coach/manager Caesar Graice, getting more money. They probably want the UFC to just throw a few thousand at them and have him shut up.

The UFC probably doesn't like the word drug test used in the same line as GSP, isn't very complimentary of their champion, so they might actually give in.

At the end of the day, Diaz is an irresponsible street thug who does not have the mental faculty to balance a check book, pay his bills or file his taxes like the rest of the adult world. This weight discrepancy gave him the ability to ruffle a few feathers, potentially exploit some outlier blip in the contract and make a few dollars for he and his homies to spend on the streets of Stockton while getting nearly arrested by police.
3/26/13 8:48 PM
SRTGEO

Capslock17ny - Isn't there always a 1 pound allowance in either direction? Fighters come in at 171 at every event.

Not for title fights.
3/26/13 8:51 PM
ShatsBassoon
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thought something looked shady at the weigh ins!!

3/26/13 8:53 PM
Clarence Parents
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShatsBassoon - 

Thought something looked shady at the weigh ins!!

haha classic.
3/26/13 8:54 PM
cfv
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just give it up man...
3/26/13 9:09 PM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
easedel - So what exactly is the issue here?
Because they said GSP weighed 170 even though he came in at a 170 POINT something?

No...there is ZERO evidence he came in above 170.0.  Per the official weigh in results, he weighed 170.  Diaz fans are just grasping at anything they can to discredit GSP by assuming he weighed in above 170, despite the fact there has never been nor ever will be any evidence that suggests otherwise.

It will be like the Diego, Karo, Riggs, KJ Noons, etc... fights.  It will fuel their fire 5 years from now when they talk about how Nick really didn't beat GSP.

oh yep...it's a HUGE conpiracy to discredit GSP. Who's the delusional one?

5 years from now, you'll still be on here bringing up Diaz's losses. Hell, you'll probably print up his record and tape it to his grave after he's dead.

3/26/13 9:09 PM
Bipolar

Ain't doin a very good job representin thugdom, Nicki. Is this how the real Gs roll down in the 209, homie? I mean, you mob around with a scale so when the shit gets real everyone can prove they ain't too big for you to handle before you get down? Damn, you boys are hard in the Stockton ghetto!
3/26/13 9:16 PM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butt hurt is strong in that camp jesus.

3/26/13 9:21 PM
chaplinshouse
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they did make an exception for their hometown guy that i'm willing to bet they wouldn't have made for nick.  they gave no notice it was ok, that changes a lot for a fighter down the home stretch who busted his ass to stay in guidelines.  for that, i am glad they're bringing light to this exception

that said i'm not interested in seeing gsp fight anyone again, not even diaz.  he's unwilling to accept any risk in a fight.  won't go for subs, won't go for ko's.  just cares about points

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.