UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Team Diaz to file official complaint re: UFC 158

3/27/13 5:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KneeUpperCut Ios
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP turns these tough "to da death george" guys into little bitches who get their mommas and camps to protest on their behalf after getting spanked.
3/27/13 7:05 PM
PatrickVilone

HEY GUYZ GSP HASN'T FINISHED ANYONE IN ALMOST 5 YEARS!?!?!

BJ doesn't count really... when your opponents corner gives up for him it shouldn't be a TKO for you.

And they cut fitch

irrelevant post is irrelevant.

If GSP 100% weighed in over 170. Then he should have 20% of his purse given to Diaz. No rematch. No NC.

GSP probably makes over a million per fight. Who wouldn't want 20% of the purse? Especially if he actually did weigh in over
3/27/13 7:35 PM
Jaybrone
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fugazi - 

Give Diaz a rematch.

Case closed.

Ya give a second title fight to a guy who last won in Oct of 2011 and lost his last 2 fights. Makes perfect sense to me...

3/27/13 7:37 PM
guardbr8kr

GSP GSP GSP !!!!!
3/27/13 7:57 PM
orcus

KneeUpperCut Ios - GSP turns these tough "to da death george" guys into little bitches who get their mommas and camps to protest on their behalf after getting spanked.

Yeah, so true.

Before the fight it's all "I'm a real fighter, I'm from the streets, I'm here to fight not to play the game" and then after they get dominated and broken it's all "I'm having my lawyer file a complaint".

3/27/13 8:54 PM
Jambo888
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatrickVilone - HEY GUYZ GSP HASN'T FINISHED ANYONE IN ALMOST 5 YEARS!?!?!

BJ doesn't count really... when your opponents corner gives up for him it shouldn't be a TKO for you.

And they cut fitch

If GSP 100% weighed in over 170. Then he should have 20% of his purse given to Diaz. No rematch. No NC.

GSP probably makes over a million per fight. Who wouldn't want 20% of the purse? Especially if he actually did weigh in over

bj is one of the goats - to deal with him you had to be elite

3/27/13 9:14 PM
RKing85
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz complain about something??? I don't believe it.....
3/27/13 9:54 PM
PatrickVilone

Jambo888 - 
PatrickVilone - HEY GUYZ GSP HASN'T FINISHED ANYONE IN ALMOST 5 YEARS!?!?!

And they cut fitch

bj is one of the goats - to deal with him you had to be elite

That's not what I said. I never said GSP wasn't elite. GSP just beat Diaz, who beat THE FUCK outta BJ.

It's just GSP can't even finish his breakfast

Easily the most boring champ to watch IMO
3/27/13 11:31 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

People who say GSP is boring are the same ones who think toughman boxing competitions are the pinnacle of fighting sports.
3/27/13 11:51 PM
Willie Makitt
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RKing85 - Nick Diaz complain about something??? I don't believe it.....

It doesn't really count as complaining though because right before he complained he stated that he didn't really want to complain or anything.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.