UnderGround Forums >> Fallon Fox set to fight at CFA 11 on May 24th

4/2/13 8:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shrekk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - Fucking disgusting,sick fuck who chopped his dick off so he can punch women, honestly he needs a reality check, i hope he does get it and realices that he NEEDS to kill himself, nobody should go to jail for murdering such scum.

Sucks that that Allana girl is most likely getting destroyed by some sick motherfucker.

Please die Fallon, btw, you are the ugliest trap EVER, ROFL.

You are a fucking disgusting sick fuck to say "he NEEDS to kill himself" and "Please die Fallon". If you don't think Fallon should be fighting in women's MMA then just say that. Don't wish death on someone you sick disgusting fuck. I hope you get banned dumbass.

Lmao, so i'm the sick one, you fucking trap lover, i don't see why i should get banned, Fallon Fox isn't even a real fighter and i doubt he gets licensed by any half witted athletic comission, your middle finger pics make me think of a 10 year old acting badass on the internet, if you were so "healthy" and "civilized" you wouldn't be posting silly pictures of MMA stars with their fingers up, i guess you are a sick fuck as well because you enjoy seeing men beat up women.

You're the only wishing death on someone dipshit!

That's all you got? just repeating the same shit over and over? OK, i'm not the first or last person who wishes death and it happens more than you imagine, are you telling me you didnt wish people like Osama bin Laden and sick perverted serial murderes death?, well Fallon is a sick perverted serial women beatdown bringer, and women could get seriously hurt fighting him not just because he's a man, because those shitty and shady promotions and ACs that license him are interested in only the money and not fighters dignity or sportmanship.
4/2/13 8:54 PM
TheBulgarianAssassin
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - Fucking disgusting,sick fuck who chopped his dick off so he can punch women, honestly he needs a reality check, i hope he does get it and realices that he NEEDS to kill himself, nobody should go to jail for murdering such scum.

Sucks that that Allana girl is most likely getting destroyed by some sick motherfucker.

You are a fucking disgusting sick fuck to say "he NEEDS to kill himself" and "Please die Fallon". If you don't think Fallon should be fighting in women's MMA then just say that. Don't wish death on someone you sick disgusting fuck. I hope you get banned dumbass.

Lmao, so i'm the sick one, you fucking trap lover, i don't see why i should get banned, Fallon Fox isn't even a real fighter and i doubt he gets licensed by any half witted athletic comission, your middle finger pics make me think of a 10 year old acting badass on the internet, if you were so "healthy" and "civilized" you wouldn't be posting silly pictures of MMA stars with their fingers up, i guess you are a sick fuck as well because you enjoy seeing men beat up women.

That's all you got? just repeating the same shit over and over? OK, i'm not the first or last person who wishes death and it happens more than you imagine, are you telling me you didnt wish people like Osama bin Laden and sick perverted serial murderes death?, well Fallon is a sick perverted serial women beatdown bringer, and women could get seriously hurt fighting him not just because he's a man, because those shitty and shady promotions and ACs that license him are interested in only the money and not fighters dignity or sportmanship.

Lol? Not sure if serious... You compared Fallon Fox to Bin Laden and serial murderers. Can't tell if that was a serious post or not.

But here's another middle finger anyway;

4/2/13 8:57 PM
shrekk

TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 

Lol? Not sure if serious... You compared Fallon Fox to Bin Laden and serial murderers. Can't tell if that was a serious post or not.

Top Lel, guess you got cash4told.com, Fallon may not be as sick and perverted as those guys but he still is a sick motherfucker, glad you ignored the rest of my post, goes to show how deluded and wrong you are.
4/2/13 9:20 PM
Kerouac

Card - 

Allana far left

Buster Mathis Sr, Chuvalo, Ingemar Johansson and Patterson?
4/2/13 9:28 PM
ChaosOverkill
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even though none of the women look particularly feminine, they have the equipment Fox doesn't no matter how much polish Fox wants to try and put on.

4/2/13 9:46 PM
soremano

4/2/13 9:53 PM
ChaosOverkill
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

4/2/13 10:23 PM
ranier wolfcastle
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

more man ass than arianny?

same tits....

4/2/13 10:46 PM
ChaosOverkill

ranier wolfcastle - 

more man ass than arianny?

same tits....

yep

4/2/13 11:40 PM
TheBulgarianAssassin
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
soremano - 

What do you think about this chick? (Fallon's last opponent)

4/2/13 11:44 PM
SonOfThePeepHole

So its got no dick now its a woman?

Look at his fucking arm!!! Phone Post
4/2/13 11:48 PM
TheBulgarianAssassin

shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 

Top Lel, guess you got cash4told.com, Fallon may not be as sick and perverted as those guys but he still is a sick motherfucker, glad you ignored the rest of my post, goes to show how deluded and wrong you are.

"Top Lel"?? What's cash4told.com? What the fuck are you even talking about? You are dumb as hell.

Whaat?! How deluded and wrong I am? All I said was that you shouldn't wish someone would kill themselves dipshit! I didn't even say anything about her fighting in women's MMA. Are you trying to troll?

4/2/13 11:49 PM
ChaosOverkill

TheBulgarianAssassin - 
ChaosOverkill - 
soremano - 

What do you think about this chick? (Fallon's last opponent)

One's ugly, the other had a penis. THe had a penis part is enough for me to barf when it's in bikini.

4/3/13 12:32 AM
shrekk

TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 

"Top Lel"?? What's cash4told.com? What the fuck are you even talking about? You are dumb as hell.

Whaat?! How deluded and wrong I am? All I said was that you shouldn't wish someone would kill themselves dipshit! I didn't even say anything about her fighting in women's MMA. Are you trying to troll?

Jesus christ, howretarded.ru, have you ever heard of google, that way you can easily know what top lel means, also, don't get the cash4told.com?, confirmed fucktard, i still stand strong on my point that Fallon Fox should die, as well as you, btw that reaction picture is beyond overused and old, you aren't even discussing MMA so why the fuck do you keep replying,i showed my points and nobody can argue with them.

I don't get it, we are in the UG MMA forums, not in websites like ebaums or reddit that you frequently browse, why are you not posting about MMA? dumbass motherfucker.
4/3/13 12:45 AM
TheBulgarianAssassin

shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 
shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 

Jesus christ, howretarded.ru, have you ever heard of google, that way you can easily know what top lel means, also, don't get the cash4told.com?, confirmed fucktard, i still stand strong on my point that Fallon Fox should die, as well as you, btw that reaction picture is beyond overused and old, you aren't even discussing MMA so why the fuck do you keep replying,i showed my points and nobody can argue with them.

I don't get it, we are in the UG MMA forums, not in websites like ebaums or reddit that you frequently browse, why are you not posting about MMA? dumbass motherfucker.

4/3/13 1:02 AM
TheBulgarianAssassin

Lol shrekk. I should die also? Good one. Your join date says it all- you've been here a week. Talking shit is lovely when you're anonymously doing it through the internet. I'll just let you be.

4/3/13 1:06 AM
shrekk

TheBulgarianAssassin - 

Lol shrekk. I should die also? Good one. Your join date says it all- you've been here a week. Talking shit is lovely when you're anonymously doing it through the internet. I'll just let you be.

Yea man sorry about that, let me put my name, adress, CP, and social security number on my account description.

Won't change the fact that you are mad as fuck and that you got told.
4/3/13 1:33 AM
TheBulgarianAssassin

shrekk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - 

Yea man sorry about that, let me put my name, adress, CP, and social security number on my account description.

Won't change the fact that you are mad as fuck and that you got told.

4/3/13 2:40 AM
shrekk

"Dont feed the troll"
Fed the supossed troll for over 1 page

Being a dumbass 101 with mr Bulgarian assasin, the guy who names himself assasin yet bitches about wishing death

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.