UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Let SFL know you want Jason Reinhardt

3/26/13 5:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bearockbrobama
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They said they will be contacting him soon, and the guy deserves a shot.

People say some mean things here, and Jason ALWAYS comes back to hang with us.

Reinhardt MMA FTW!! Phone Post
3/26/13 5:03 PM
Hessian
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3t
3/26/13 5:13 PM
DonFreedomFrye
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=xRewOa2LZ_g

I'll always be a fan of Jason.

3/26/13 5:36 PM
bearockbrobama
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
3/26/13 6:23 PM
stickman
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bearockbrobama -  They said they will be contacting him soon, and the guy deserves a shot.

People say some mean things here, and Jason ALWAYS comes back to hang with us.

Reinhardt MMA FTW!! Phone Post

I don't wish to be mean as he's a very nice person on here but he hasn't fought since 2011 and here are the records of his last seven opponents that he won (the three he lost to, I didn't include):

0-8
2-11
17-3
1-2
2-8
8-29
0-1

Only one of those guys had a winning record and that dude wasn't exactly fighting awesome records, either.

On the flipside, it is the Super Fight League and (in my humble opinion), they're not exactly an elite level promotion, talent-wise so it could be a good vehicle for him to fight at and get more experience.
3/26/13 6:26 PM
bearockbrobama

You did wish to be mean. And Jason gets in a cage and fights, you most likely don't.

Jason is always exciting, and will tell you he isn't the best in the world. Instead of stating shit that many before you have, show a little support. Or continue to be a negative Nancy.

Either way, let's get Jason to India. Phone Post
3/26/13 6:27 PM
bearockbrobama

6 replies, only one being a tool is a mud. Phone Post
3/26/13 6:38 PM
stickman
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clearly I was incorrect. Apparently I did intend to be mean and I was also being a tool.
3/26/13 7:06 PM
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^the reason why we can't have nice things around here. Phone Post
3/26/13 7:20 PM
Ingrained Media
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
Yes this would be good. We have explained how badly Jason wants to fight for them, maybe if they see the fans Tweeting and asking we can make something happen. They are aware.

Twitter.com/TheFightLeague
3/26/13 7:21 PM
bearockbrobama

Ingrained Media - Yes this would be good. We have explained how badly Jason wants to fight for them, maybe if they see the fans Tweeting and asking we can make something happen. They are aware.

Twitter.com/TheFightLeague
In another thread, SFL posted that their matchmaker will be in contact. I'll bump it. Phone Post
3/26/13 7:22 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signed

3/26/13 7:32 PM
bearockbrobama

Phone Post
3/26/13 8:46 PM
donfro
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, there's one thing saying you want to fight for them. Fair enough.

But aren't the Indians (no racist) notoriously bad for doing business with? I always believed they have a very shady and stingy reputation.
3/26/13 9:04 PM
bearockbrobama

The Colossus never had a problem Phone Post
3/27/13 2:17 AM
jayu
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll TTT that.
3/27/13 3:25 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
3/28/13 11:19 AM
bearockbrobama

Ttt Phone Post
3/28/13 12:47 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'd be good for SFL to get an experienced American on the card and it'd be good for Jason to get a fight in a cool promotion like SFL. It's a win/win for everyone involved.

ttt
3/28/13 2:52 PM
jTheHybridwolff
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
3/28/13 3:30 PM
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't Jason's neck / back fudged? Or did he get the surgery? Phone Post
3/28/13 9:02 PM
bearockbrobama

Ttt Phone Post
3/29/13 1:39 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/29/13 1:50 PM
SuperFightLeague
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Super Fight League, India's Pro MMA Org.

Can confirm that Jason has been contacted and his email received by our COO and Matchmaker Mr. Daniel Isaac. 

SFL Fans, please join us during the live broadcast currently in the Official Discussion thread here: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2153764&page=6#post-44008493

3/29/13 3:25 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank You very much everyone. I've received a letter of intent to sign contract and going over everything now. Oh, by the way..someone posted above about past opponents records from years ago when the sport was still caled NHB. LOL. What sucks for me is....back in "those days" promoters weren't regulated or required to send in "results". Many of my opponents throughout my career had many, many more fights and wins on their records never sent in!!!!
Another thing...understand please,fighters back then weren't as well rounded like today. I was only a jiujitsu guy with taekwondo background, often times fighting college wrestlers, national champion Judo guy and olypic hopefull, and also a golden gloves boxing champion who was a bad ass highschool state wrestling champion.
Can't i get any credit for destroying guys like above within the 1st round? People act as if i was this great, well rounded stud, beating guys with no credentials. Because, that's so far from the reality of it all, it's not even funny. Not too mention, i was outweighed by literally 90% of my opponents over all the years. And of course, i get no credit for this either. Like when i won the north american SFC Bantamweight title, and the RSF Bantamweight title in my professional career. whatever though. It's all good.
THANK YOU SFL! You will be hearing from me!
Respects,
Jason Reinhardt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.