UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Let SFL know you want Jason Reinhardt

3/29/13 3:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

last thing...I'm on a mission to fight again, as i've learned so much from my losses. I'm just a humble martial artist's guys who loves our sport just like all of you! Thank you for your support! Without the fans, fighters are nothing!
3/29/13 3:35 PM
Matt Phillips
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go Jason! Dammit, now I have to save up for a flight to India :P

3/29/13 3:40 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Thank You very much everyone. I've received a letter of intent to sign contract and going over everything now. Oh, by the way..someone posted above about past opponents records from years ago when the sport was still caled NHB. LOL. What sucks for me is....back in "those days" promoters weren't regulated or required to send in "results". Many of my opponents throughout my career had many, many more fights and wins on their records never sent in!!!!
Another thing...understand please,fighters back then weren't as well rounded like today. I was only a jiujitsu guy with taekwondo background, often times fighting college wrestlers, national champion Judo guy and olypic hopefull, and also a golden gloves boxing champion who was a bad ass highschool state wrestling champion.
Can't i get any credit for destroying guys like above within the 1st round? People act as if i was this great, well rounded stud, beating guys with no credentials. Because, that's so far from the reality of it all, it's not even funny. Not too mention, i was outweighed by literally 90% of my opponents over all the years. And of course, i get no credit for this either. Like when i won the north american SFC Bantamweight title, and the RSF Bantamweight title in my professional career. whatever though. It's all good.
THANK YOU SFL! You will be hearing from me!
Respects,
Jason Reinhardt

Just like I'm "0-2" but I've been fighting since I was 19 lol

I hope it works out for you man. The SFL fighters look better every event.

Like, ability wise. No homo.
3/29/13 3:59 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 3:58 PM
SuperFightLeague - 

Can confirm that Jason has been contacted and his email received by our COO and Matchmaker Mr. Daniel Isaac. 

SFL Fans, please join us during the live broadcast currently in the Official Discussion thread here: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2153764&page=6#post-44008493

That will be fucking awesome! I might have to organize the first morning viewing party for SFL when Mr Reinhardt fights!

Might do brunch. 

3/29/13 5:02 PM
bearockbrobama
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - last thing...I'm on a mission to fight again, as i've learned so much from my losses. I'm just a humble martial artist's guys who loves our sport just like all of you! Thank you for your support! Without the fans, fighters are nothing!
You're my bro! Phone Post
3/29/13 5:13 PM
Mufasatheking
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Thank You very much everyone. I've received a letter of intent to sign contract and going over everything now. Oh, by the way..someone posted above about past opponents records from years ago when the sport was still caled NHB. LOL. What sucks for me is....back in "those days" promoters weren't regulated or required to send in "results". Many of my opponents throughout my career had many, many more fights and wins on their records never sent in!!!!
Another thing...understand please,fighters back then weren't as well rounded like today. I was only a jiujitsu guy with taekwondo background, often times fighting college wrestlers, national champion Judo guy and olypic hopefull, and also a golden gloves boxing champion who was a bad ass highschool state wrestling champion.
Can't i get any credit for destroying guys like above within the 1st round? People act as if i was this great, well rounded stud, beating guys with no credentials. Because, that's so far from the reality of it all, it's not even funny. Not too mention, i was outweighed by literally 90% of my opponents over all the years. And of course, i get no credit for this either. Like when i won the north american SFC Bantamweight title, and the RSF Bantamweight title in my professional career. whatever though. It's all good.
THANK YOU SFL! You will be hearing from me!
Respects,
Jason Reinhardt

It always hard to judge fighters from the older days, theres just no way to know what was really going on.

I look forward to seeing you in the SFL
3/29/13 5:31 PM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been a fan of the SFL since the very first event

Been a fan of Jason since he fist appeared in the UFC, and I went back to find his older fights online

Glad and excited to hear we could be seeing the 2 together very soon!
3/29/13 6:11 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Top Phone Post
3/29/13 6:13 PM
bearockbrobama
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Top Phone Post
You should give it a shot too! Phone Post
3/30/13 2:15 AM
Matt Phillips
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
3/30/13 3:16 AM
UnderTheGround
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff.

3/30/13 3:25 AM
Galanis
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan of Jason. Great guy. Can't wait to see him fight in SFL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.