UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC has some bigtime explaining to do

3/26/13 6:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winston Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they want to be viewed as a real sport bla bla bla Firts let me say Im a big GSP fan and dont like Diaz But its complete Bush league of them telling Diaz they were going to allow GSP to weigh in at .9 over and announce it as 170.Caposa showed the video on another thread of them telling Diaz they were allowing an extra .9 what the F is that ? thats flat out cheating.If theres any proof GSP was an ounce over 170.0 I will never watch this sport again Thats fucking cheating
3/26/13 6:37 PM
slamming

Use the search function.
3/26/13 6:37 PM
rrg1

Even better is the UFC claiming copyright on the video and having it pulled lol.
3/26/13 6:39 PM
Winston Wolf

the dude talking to Diaz was a fucking snake too.He says oh the good news is u can weigh 170.9 and be 170 ah thats the good news for GSP.Diaz weighed in at 169.Total bush league.
3/26/13 6:46 PM
Winston Wolf

ttt
3/26/13 6:47 PM
Winston Wolf

ttt
3/26/13 6:48 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If true, definitely bush league, and the UFC needs to splain themselves.

3/26/13 6:49 PM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 03/26/13 7:17 PM
Ive been a fan since UFC 1 probly the biggest fan the sport has ever had But this is flat out cheating
3/26/13 6:51 PM
Winston Wolf

watch the video on page 4 of Rory N Riccis Third Wheel thread The UFC rep tells Diaz they are allowing an extra .9 thats fucking cheating
3/26/13 6:53 PM
JOESONDO
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's only cheating if he weighed over 170. Did he?
3/26/13 6:53 PM
Winston Wolf

go to the other thread and go to page 4 .Proof is in the pudding they tried to cheat for GSP Fuck this sport
3/26/13 6:54 PM
NastyNate420
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're completely right, because the UFC and the Quebec commission are the same entities.
3/26/13 6:54 PM
Winston Wolf

JOESONDO - It's only cheating if he weighed over 170. Did he?

who knows they said they would announce anything under 170.9 as 170 Flat out cheating,Fuck this sport .GSPs among my favorites of all time if theres any proof of his camp having anything to do with this they are cheaters too
3/26/13 6:57 PM
JOESONDO
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - 
JOESONDO - It's only cheating if he weighed over 170. Did he?

who knows they said they would announce anything under 170.9 as 170 Flat out cheating,Fuck this sport .GSPs among my favorites of all time if theres any proof of his camp having anything to do with this they are cheaters too

But who cheated? The athletic commission?
3/26/13 7:03 PM
clockwork655321

Video to the condit GSP weigh in. No decimals on the entire card. Nick wasting lots of money on this bs lawsuit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEgrsLy25yY
3/26/13 7:07 PM
Standup29

Lol

Yup that's all. Phone Post
3/26/13 7:08 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for some spaining Phone Post
3/26/13 7:11 PM
orcus

"A look at the weigh-in results for the six UFC events held in Montreal show that while weights were rounded to the half-pound for the first UFC event in Quebec, UFC 83 in 2008,they haven't taken decimals into account in the five events since."

3/26/13 7:15 PM
aces_taylor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - they want to be viewed as a real sport bla bla bla Firts let me say Im a big GSP fan and dont like Diaz But its complete Bush league of them telling Diaz they were going to allow GSP to weigh in at .9 over and announce it as 170.Caposa showed the video on another thread of them telling Diaz they were allowing an extra .9 what the F is that ? thats flat out cheating.If theres any proof GSP was an ounce over 170.0 I will never watch this sport again Thats fucking cheating
Since you're no longer "gonna watch this fucking sport" I'm pretty sure the UFC will soon go out of business. Phone Post
3/26/13 7:16 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

"A look at the weigh-in results for the six UFC events held in Montreal show that while weights were rounded to the half-pound for the first UFC event in Quebec, UFC 83 in 2008,they haven't taken decimals into account in the five events since."

Because the Quebec commission doesn't use decimals anymore.  For UFC, Bellator, or any other org.  Diaz fans can cry all they want, it would have been the same thing no matter who was fighting.  If Nate would have had his title fight in Quebec he wouldn't have had to go back for his 2nd cut.

3/26/13 7:17 PM
Willin
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/26/13 7:18 PM
JOESONDO

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
orcus - 

Because the Quebec commission doesn't use decimals anymore.  For UFC, Bellator, or any other org.  Diaz fans can cry all they want, it would have been the same thing no matter who was fighting.  If Nate would have had his title fight in Quebec he wouldn't have had to go back for his 2nd cut.

but, but, but that's CHEATING!!! Where's my ball? I want to go home!
3/26/13 7:20 PM
mixedmartialfarts
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/26/13 7:20 PM
Winston Wolf

aces_taylor - 
Winston Wolf - they want to be viewed as a real sport bla bla bla Firts let me say Im a big GSP fan and dont like Diaz But its complete Bush league of them telling Diaz they were going to allow GSP to weigh in at .9 over and announce it as 170.Caposa showed the video on another thread of them telling Diaz they were allowing an extra .9 what the F is that ? thats flat out cheating.If theres any proof GSP was an ounce over 170.0 I will never watch this sport again Thats fucking cheating
Since you're no longer "gonna watch this fucking sport" I'm pretty sure the UFC will soon go out of business. Phone Post

if Dana admits or a rep admits they allowed an extra .9 Im done.Sure the sport is big now But the old timers here will tell you how I bought Direct tv when UFC was banned and had 10-20 people from this forum at my house when the sport was nothing.I have paid over 4000 in PPVs.But your right the sport no longer needs me
3/26/13 7:22 PM
Kings21
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is it that GSP cheated or did Diaz not take full advantage of what he was allowed to weigh in at? Sounds like the latter.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.