UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Longest you've stayed awake?

3/26/13 8:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on 34 hours now and counting. Woke up at 9am yesterday morning.
Went to work at 10pm and got off at 2pm today.
Now taking my son to the Dr.

Prolly wont be able to sleep until 7pm tonight.

I don't know how many hours that is. I can't math now.

Hope I start hallucinating soon Phone Post
3/26/13 9:08 PM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put down the pipe Yimmy!
3/26/13 9:10 PM
Dr. Shocker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did a little more than 48 hours in college.

Blurrrrrrrrrrr......
3/26/13 9:19 PM
FCTV808
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jnak, you need to find a better sugar momma.

3/27/13 6:01 AM
fnunderful
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

about 72 hours for me...also as uncle sam's man in afghanistan. I went from tired to hostel to giddy. at about 60 or so hours everything seemed funny. i would just sit in front of the screen giggling. I'm not sure when the humming started but i couldn't stop humming either.
i would frequently forget what i was doing and, honestly, i don't remember eating. I remember walking out of the TOC and then walking back in because i forgot something but couldn't remember and walk out again then remember and then forget again...fuck...i had bullets...probably pretty dangerous...
3/27/13 6:44 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

on several occasion over ~30hrs and once close to 50hrs working bare-base initial comms on multi links and systems for missions and FTXs.....I fucking can't imagine 70hrs, you brain would be fucking mud! I SALUTE YOU TWO FUCKS!
3/27/13 6:50 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

atleast 96 hours but i was on da cleah and banging whores and taking e and drinking tequila in hopes of combating all the uppers and drugs in my system. the hallucinations are fucking awesome and IMO the reason why chronics chronic.

the above posters, warriors the lot of you, did your time in great service and duty.

I did my time in great cervix and booty.
3/27/13 7:19 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sufferingsuckatash - atleast 96 hours but i was on da cleah and banging whores and taking e and drinking tequila in hopes of combating all the uppers and drugs in my system. the hallucinations are fucking awesome and IMO the reason why chronics chronic.

the above posters, warriors the lot of you, did your time in great service and duty.

HOLY SHIT!

after they take all my guns away (If I'm still alive ;p) I wanna do this.....I strap a go pro on and make my version of "Fear and Loathing"???

3/27/13 12:20 PM
fnunderful
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sufferingsuckatash - atleast 96 hours but i was on da cleah and banging whores and taking e and drinking tequila in hopes of combating all the uppers and drugs in my system. the hallucinations are fucking awesome and IMO the reason why chronics chronic.

this sounds way more fun than my experience...
3/27/13 6:29 PM
JIMMYNAKS
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never get hostile. But I do get the giggles.

It's crazy what the body can endure.

After a certain point you're so tired you CAN'T sleep.

Caffeine does nothing.

Auto pilot.

A 10 min nap feels like the best thing in the world. Phone Post
3/27/13 6:30 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Studies have shown that lack of REM sleep causes psychosis.

Now I know why do many of you are so nutz. Phone Post
3/27/13 10:22 PM
fnunderful

Sleep when dead!
3/27/13 10:47 PM
JIMMYNAKS

fnunderful - Sleep when dead!
Best advice ever or BEST advice Eva? Phone Post
3/27/13 10:53 PM
FCTV808
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes

3/27/13 11:06 PM
GROUNDnLB
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

60 in university Phone Post
3/28/13 6:52 PM
JIMMYNAKS

I passed out shortly after making this thread.

The conversations with a person whose been up 3-5 days flying on that cheap homemade dirty Batu is always interesting.

Word Salad.
3/28/13 9:26 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was awake for around 85 hours on your once. We were driving cross country in shifts and popping sleeping pills to go to sleep after our shift and then waking up too early and popping caffeine pills and NoDoz and trucker pills to stay wake while we drove. Fucked my whole system up and didn't sleep for a few days. Was awake from Denver to Kansas City and then to Vegas. Played 4 shows like that haha. Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 9:26 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - I was awake for around 85 hours on your once. We were driving cross country in shifts and popping sleeping pills to go to sleep after our shift and then waking up too early and popping caffeine pills and NoDoz and trucker pills to stay wake while we drove. Fucked my whole system up and didn't sleep for a few days. Was awake from Denver to Kansas City and then to Vegas. Played 4 shows like that haha. Phone Post 3.0
*on tour Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 3:37 AM
JIMMYNAKS

UGCTT_SidRival - I was awake for around 85 hours on your once. We were driving cross country in shifts and popping sleeping pills to go to sleep after our shift and then waking up too early and popping caffeine pills and NoDoz and trucker pills to stay wake while we drove. Fucked my whole system up and didn't sleep for a few days. Was awake from Denver to Kansas City and then to Vegas. Played 4 shows like that haha. Phone Post 3.0
Holy Crap!

Wait.... On tour?
On tour = Whores!

Stories! Phone Post
3/29/13 3:48 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

JIMMYNAKS -
Holy Crap!

Wait.... On tour?
On tour = Whores!

Stories! Phone Post
They're the same in every city. Only thing that changes are the names. And u don't even really have to remember those. I did fall in love with a hooters girl in Amarillo Texas though haha. Talked her into trading me shirts in the parking lot. Hers smelt like chicken grease, cheap perfume and sex. It was glorious lol. Still have the shirt. Though the smell remains memories legend. Talked to her for a while after that. Then her bf found out and that was the end of that haha. Also the night I met her while we were eating (at hooters) I looked down and there's a fucking mouse running around by the wall. No sooner than I notice it a waitress jumps on it with an upside down pitcher like the fucking crocodile hunter catching a salty and yells "I've been lookin for u!" Lol. Texas is a different place man. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 4:05 AM
fake808sports
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did about 40 hours in college. friends and I wanted to go play basketball outside at 3am and were already lacing our shoes.

it was snowing.

The significant others had to calm us down and chill us out. Then we went to a Seahawks game that afternoon.

Never again.
3/29/13 4:19 AM
FCTV808

lol only time i did one was school camp.

up from morning friday to sunday 10am when i got home. slept almost 2 days.

3/29/13 4:21 AM
fnunderful

boot camp?
4/5/13 8:05 AM
Robobear
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

48 on a regular basis, like right now. Did upwards of 70 but really felt like crap. Trane regularly like this but don't recommend it. Fctv know what I speak of.

4/5/13 12:11 PM
FCTV808

robobear needs to stop being so robo.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.