UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ken Shamrock to fight Ian Freeman in UK - July 27

3/27/13 3:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ray Elbe
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GreatCornholio - Kenbo Sapprock is there for a payday, that's it. Sad... Phone Post
This.

Freeman is gonna Mir him Phone Post
3/27/13 4:06 AM
Devlin
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ian beats ken, he's still in great shape and never really took a ton of puniahment, and though he hasnt fought in forever i think he takes it. Phone Post
3/27/13 4:31 AM
GelderdEnd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is 20 minutes from me, may have to pop down Phone Post
3/27/13 5:31 AM
Fight! UK Online
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devlin -  ian beats ken, he's still in great shape and never really took a ton of puniahment, and though he hasnt fought in forever i think he takes it. Phone Post

He fought a kickboxing bout last year and boxes on April 20th for charity, and to be fair always looks in good shape.

This will be the marquee fight for UCFC. Interesting note, they cancelled their last scheduled show at the beginning of this month a few weeks out. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. I know they've been on the phone to other notable MMA veterans should Shamrock fail to materialise.

3/27/13 8:48 AM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

Thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it. In terms of health, I feel GREAT and can't wait to FIGHT!
3/27/13 8:52 AM
stuvelo
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did a thread from 2003 get bumped?
3/27/13 8:55 AM
HaoleBoy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freeman via KO
round one
3/27/13 9:38 AM
TheBigBadBootyDaddy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised someone even signed Ken. Hasn't he bailed out on a bunch of fights lately? Phone Post
3/27/13 9:40 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Freeman via Belly smash:

Phone Post
3/27/13 9:45 AM
DaleSonnen

Ken needs to walk away, I actually thought he was done for good but i guess not. The only fight I was even excited to see was him fight James Tony, and that never happened. I hope after this fight he just sticks to training. I dont see him winning this fight or even another one if he keeps fighting. He's just ruining his legacy even more at this point. I guess this is what happens when u get old and crazy, you cant let go.
3/27/13 9:46 AM
buckshot44
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shamrock FTW!!!!!!

3/27/13 10:01 AM
LBoutin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Playwrite - The ONLY thing that Ken can possibly do is flop and try to grab a foot. Ian got heelhooked by former WEC matchmaker Scott Adams, so it's certainly possible.
Freeman also turned Mir into a zombie when he was going for leglocks in their fight. Might not be the best strategy.

Shamrock could use his wrestling to win but he'll stand until Freeman clips him and it'll be a done deal.

Would have been very interested in this fight 10 years ago. Too bad it didn't happen then. Phone Post
3/27/13 11:30 AM
Card
2107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/27/13 5:28 PM
KWAI

Dont get all excited, I don't think this is going to live up to the action of Shamrock/Sevren 2
3/27/13 5:41 PM
ukpendulum
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight is happening in my hometown!! Phone Post
3/27/13 6:05 PM
KenBania
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian Friedman once told my old sn to fuck my mother!
3/28/13 1:36 AM
Norcalchamp

He would love chance with ken , since u I was Europian HW Chamionship with Cage Warriors Fighting Championship which is the best league out there and that  I am now at a "Money weight" bouncing back and fourth from Heavy to LHW. I want u Shamrock before u think ur too old I know u got a few good ones left !

3/28/13 5:18 AM
Fight! UK Online
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJ Linderman? ^^^

To be honest man I don't think he has any 'good ones left', let alone a few. A legend in the sport and true pioneer, but he has had his day. This is purely financial.

3/28/13 5:22 AM
Fight! UK Online

Freeman's charity kickboxing fight from last year against former Cage Rage boss Andy Geer.

3/28/13 6:05 AM
Devlin
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK Online - 
Devlin -  ian beats ken, he's still in great shape and never really took a ton of puniahment, and though he hasnt fought in forever i think he takes it. Phone Post

He fought a kickboxing bout last year and boxes on April 20th for charity, and to be fair always looks in good shape.

This will be the marquee fight for UCFC. Interesting note, they cancelled their last scheduled show at the beginning of this month a few weeks out. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. I know they've been on the phone to other notable MMA veterans should Shamrock fail to materialise.

I hope they get it on, this could be a cool fight to see, and yeah, i had a seminar with him a few years ago, guy looks the same as he did when he first fought for the ufc.
3/28/13 6:41 AM
Tommyunited

TriumphUnited.com, MarketingCoordinator
. Phone Post
3/28/13 7:12 AM
DanCrase
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least Freeman has remained active and isn't falling apart.

Freeman, tko1
3/28/13 8:49 AM
Fight! UK Online

Devlin - 
Fight! UK Online - 

I hope they get it on, this could be a cool fight to see, and yeah, i had a seminar with him a few years ago, guy looks the same as he did when he first fought for the ufc.

Yeah, I attended one of Freeman's seminars a few years ago and they're very good. I would recommend them to any gym.

3/28/13 8:59 AM
FreakDaddy
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ken is broke, which is why he is taking this fight......Ian by KO in the first round.......
3/28/13 9:58 AM
HaoleBoy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my old pic
Ian Freeman vs Carlos Barreto
at Hook n Shoot

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.