UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Peggy Morgan: Why I won't fight Fallon Fox

3/27/13 12:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SlickPacific
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The manager stands on the side of the 100% CORRECT.
3/27/13 12:28 PM
shaqitup
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Totally agree, it's a little much to call your 2-0 professional fighter one of the top in the world though.

3/27/13 12:29 PM
Rob San Soo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok bad enough these chicks look like dudes now we have one that's really a guy wtf lol Phone Post
3/27/13 12:32 PM
Kerouac

Ghost of Retard - 

Not only is it fucked up that he's allowed to fight women, but the fact that he wants to brutally ko women tells me he has severe mental issues.

You'd think so right? But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo, it says it's a lesbian!
3/27/13 12:38 PM
scrapdo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder -  I think this is a good and mature way to approach a difficult subject. What her manager/ trainer said was very unfortunate though.

Anyways she says she think Fallon has an obvious advantage and she would need a lot more scientific evidence to even think about competing with Fallon.

I think that is very fair. It should be about the science. If experts cannot conclusively rule out advantages related to gender the she should not be forces to fight her. Phone Post

Exactly! She is the one trying to "change the game" and fight women. The onus is on Fox to PROVE conclusively that she has no advantages, not on the girls to prove that she does. Common sense tells you that 31 years as a man is probably irreversible or at best would take nearly equal time to reverse so we'd need to see evidence to the contrary. This is about a fair fight and the safety of those entering the cage/ring so it's not good enough to say "I have no advantage, prove me wrong." Also, I cannot help but notice her musclature and I have a hard time reconciling that buld with someone that has no testes to produce testosterone. Your adrenals do not make enough to have that build and she has no ovaries to produce it so where is it coming from. I truly think she must be on estrogen AS WELL as Test. (If someone knows, FOR A FACT, this to be inaccurate please correct me) Look at her arms, you can't maintain that with the minute amount of test coming from you arenals alone.

3/27/13 12:39 PM
GrappleGirl
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I can say is chromosomes don't lie. I have fought men before, but.... Knew they were men & knew what I was getting myself into.
3/27/13 12:39 PM
dawley
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd almost be on board to support mr/mrs fox.....EXCEPT HE/SHE LIED when applying for her license to fight. If you lie on anything else, you're denied. Fox deserves the same repercussion. Phone Post
3/27/13 12:43 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

It's completely clear cut.  You don't get a sex change at 30 and choose beating the shit out of women in hand to hand combat as your profession.

That is completely unacceptable and demented.  If you want to be a woman fine, go be a woman.

You do NOT decide to be a woman so you can climb into a cage and beat the shit out of them.  That's beyond demented.

This. 100% agree. 

3/27/13 12:45 PM
tylerstodghill

This shit is ridiculous. Fallon Fox needs to shut the fuck up. It pisses me off seeing him calling women scared because they don't want to fight him. Like really? You're the scared one trying to fight women who you know you have a huge advantage over. Look at your form, you look more manlier then most men do, you dumb motherfucker. If you're so good why aren't you fighting in the UFC? No you're not good, you cut your dick off so you can beat up women and not go to jail for it. Phone Post
3/27/13 12:48 PM
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas

There's hardly any KO's in WMMA, and this he beast has knocked out 5 women? LOL and says its skills?

It's cuz your a man!
3/27/13 12:58 PM
tylerstodghill

dawley - I'd almost be on board to support mr/mrs fox.....EXCEPT HE/SHE LIED when applying for her license to fight. If you lie on anything else, you're denied. Fox deserves the same repercussion. Phone Post
Why even then? He's still beating up women even if he didn't lie. I think the whole argument is about the advantage a male fighter has over a female fighter? Phone Post
3/27/13 1:03 PM
Aaron Becker

Edited: 03/27/13 1:03 PM
she shouldn't have to fight a former man in wmma anyways
3/27/13 1:07 PM
SonOfThePeepHole

This is getting absured, he should not be fighting period

Any AC who grants a licence to him is negligent Phone Post
3/27/13 1:09 PM
Breezah'sPowerBottom
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John Fain is my coach and Peggy Morgan is my teammate.

Peggy is 100% correct and so is John. Fallon Fox is a man whether or not there's a dick attached to it.

3/27/13 1:10 PM
MTH
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/27/13 1:13 PM

What I love about Morgan's approach here is that, provided she and Fox's paths cross in the tournament, it forces the commission and the promotion--the two entities with the most pressure to be "politically correct"--to buck up and make some hard decisions. 

Morgan has said "I'm not doing it unless presented with conclusive evidence there's no advantage."  Other than a few doctors with a vested interest in gender reassignment surgery, the docs that I have seen comment on this have said no such evidence exists.  Hence, Morgan knows no "conclusive evidence" is coming and she has in fact staked out her position--she's not fighting Fox.

Now the commission, and thereafter the promotion, need to decide what they're going to do.  Are you going to cave to the political correctness pressure by (1) granting Fox a license over a fighter's objection who may actually compete against Fox and (2) ordering Morgan to compete against Fox or forfeit her spot in your tournament?  Do either of you REALLY believe that Fox has no advantages?  Neither entity can use Fox's potential opponent's willingess to "fight anybody" to hide behind a temporary license or a some such thing that enables them not to make a clear up or down decision.

By refusing to fight Fox without conclusive evidence, Morgan has sharpened the argument and placed a heavier burden on both the commission and the promoter than would have otherwise existed if Morgan had simply said she'd "fight anybody" or taken the politically correct route and insisted Fox is a woman.

3/27/13 1:14 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breezah'sPowerBottom - 

John Fain is my coach and Peggy Morgan is my teammate.

Peggy is 100% correct and so is John. Fallon Fox is a man whether or not there's a dick attached to it.

Its nice to see a coach out there basically say "this is bullshit and my team or fighters wont be a part of it"

If your coach is a member here he gets a VTFU from me.

3/27/13 1:15 PM
The BigBadWolf ticket

Fallons got old man strength!
3/27/13 1:17 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree 100% with John Fain.
3/27/13 1:35 PM
dawley
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tylerstodghill -
dawley - I'd almost be on board to support mr/mrs fox.....EXCEPT HE/SHE LIED when applying for her license to fight. If you lie on anything else, you're denied. Fox deserves the same repercussion. Phone Post
Why even then? He's still beating up women even if he didn't lie. I think the whole argument is about the advantage a male fighter has over a female fighter? Phone Post
I was being sarcastic and pointing out a huge fact that's overlooked. If I fight and lie about my age, name, anything- denied. But he lied and still allowed? It's bullshit Phone Post
3/27/13 1:39 PM
Breezah'sPowerBottom
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MTH - 

What I love about Morgan's approach here is that, provided she and Fox's paths cross in the tournament, it forces the commission and the promotion--the two entities with the most pressure to be "politically correct"--to buck up and make some hard decisions. 

Morgan has said "I'm not doing it unless presented with conclusive evidence there's no advantage."  Other than a few doctors with a vested interest in gender reassignment surgery, the docs that I have seen comment on this have said no such evidence exists.  Hence, Morgan knows no "conclusive evidence" is coming and she has in fact staked out her position--she's not fighting Fox.

Now the commission, and thereafter the promotion, need to decide what they're going to do.  Are you going to cave to the political correctness pressure by (1) granting Fox a license over a fighter's objection who may actually compete against Fox and (2) ordering Morgan to compete against Fox or forfeit her spot in your tournament?  Do either of you REALLY believe that Fox has no advantages?  Neither entity can use Fox's potential opponent's willingess to "fight anybody" to hide behind a temporary license or a some such thing that enables them not to make a clear up or down decision.

By refusing to fight Fox without conclusive evidence, Morgan has sharpened the argument and placed a heavier burden on both the commission and the promoter than would have otherwise existed if Morgan had simply said she'd "fight anybody" or taken the politically correct route and insisted Fox is a woman.

Peggy Morgan teaches at a college here in New Hampshire. She's a sharp chick and knows exactly what she's doing.

Also, I think that the promoter is trying to protect himself from any negative backlash that could come from kicking that Fallon dude out of the tournament by stating his support from her. I think he knows full well that Florida will never let him fight in a womens tournie so it keeps him from looking like or getting accused of being a bigot.

3/27/13 1:40 PM
Joe Rogan
1124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys wouldn't fucking believe how many people have called me an asshole for saying that this person has an advantage over natural women.  Ignorant, transphobe, and even sexist because I'm so bold as to claim the male frame has a mechanical advantage over the female frame.  The whole thing is PC nonsense gone mad and although I knew people were a bunch of silly bitches this blowback has really caught me by surprise.

The trend seems to be that they're pushing for a transwoman to be thought of as a 100% real woman, regardless of how long she was a man before the surgery.  And so far 5 women have gotten the fuck beaten out of them by someone that used to be a man with that thinking.

3/27/13 1:47 PM
Gullivers Travels
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

have you guys watched Fallon fight? He/she even moves like a man.
3/27/13 1:48 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/27/13 1:48 PM
To end the debate, you should only be allowed to compete with whatever gender were born with. If you decide your life would be better suited with gender reassignment surgery and you dont wanna fight as whatever you were when you were bron then fighting is probably not for you. the same way some jobs are not available to you if you have an exposed tattoo.
3/27/13 1:48 PM
greg39tigers

its a man, man
3/27/13 2:21 PM
6ULDV8

Joe Rogan - 

You guys wouldn't fucking believe how many people have called me an asshole for saying that this person has an advantage over natural women.  Ignorant, transphobe, and even sexist because I'm so bold as to claim the male frame has a mechanical advantage over the female frame.  The whole thing is PC nonsense gone mad and although I knew people were a bunch of silly bitches this blowback has really caught me by surprise.

The trend seems to be that they're pushing for a transwoman to be thought of as a 100% real woman, regardless of how long she was a man before the surgery.  And so far 5 women have gotten the fuck beaten out of them by someone that used to be a man with that thinking.

Joe Rogan, you are 1000% correct!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.