UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Peggy Morgan: Why I won't fight Fallon Fox

3/27/13 2:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mrgoodarmbar
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truth being laid out here.... The thing that I find odd is that she needs medical assistance (ie hormone therapy), yet she's chosen a career whose training does the opposite...Outside of technique, her strength training, diet and aggression have to be working against what "she" wants to be.
3/27/13 2:37 PM
crumbs
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id like to see cyborg go the other way and have her Vay Jay Jay turned into a penis( or back into a penis, whatever the case is) and enter UFC's LW division.

Love to see All those people faces who care so much about foxs feelings, while they watch anthony pettis beat the living shit out of cyborg.
3/27/13 2:38 PM
jjchgo
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

You guys wouldn't fucking believe how many people have called me an asshole for saying that this person has an advantage over natural women.  Ignorant, transphobe, and even sexist because I'm so bold as to claim the male frame has a mechanical advantage over the female frame.  The whole thing is PC nonsense gone mad and although I knew people were a bunch of silly bitches this blowback has really caught me by surprise.

The trend seems to be that they're pushing for a transwoman to be thought of as a 100% real woman, regardless of how long she was a man before the surgery.  And so far 5 women have gotten the fuck beaten out of them by someone that used to be a man with that thinking.

i agree with you 100%!
3/27/13 2:43 PM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/27/13 2:42 PM
Joe Rogan - 

You guys wouldn't fucking believe how many people have called me an asshole for saying that this person has an advantage over natural women.  Ignorant, transphobe, and even sexist because I'm so bold as to claim the male frame has a mechanical advantage over the female frame.  The whole thing is PC nonsense gone mad and although I knew people were a bunch of silly bitches this blowback has really caught me by surprise.

The trend seems to be that they're pushing for a transwoman to be thought of as a 100% real woman, regardless of how long she was a man before the surgery.  And so far 5 women have gotten the fuck beaten out of them by someone that used to be a man with that thinking.

No shocker here, Joe, you and I both are guys who regularly want people to open their minds passed the conventional or limited, but as soon as either of us steps back and says "wait this needs more thought and a closer look" the werewolves of tolerance come out and beat people like us verbally with their PC bats because they can't always have their way even when it's completely absurd.

Respect for all the rest of what you do Joe to push boundaries.

3/27/13 2:45 PM
6ULDV8
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis -  6ULDV8, do it man. Get to Ronda and make some serious $$$. Phone Post

Imagine if this caught on how many dudes decided that they were just future WMMA champs trapped inside men's bodies?

As someone aptly pointed out on a thread, they have to take performance dehancing drugs.

Fucking just beyond ridiculous.  One reason I agreed to ship off to Hong Kong with the wife is because political correctness has gone full retard in North America.

To be attacked by special interest groups for not agreeing with men fighting as women is about as crazy as it gets.

Next we'll be sympathizing with pedophiles for not being able to get their rocks off and infringing on their rights to bang kids, because really, they're just old sexually active children at heart.

How can you be against that?

3/27/13 2:45 PM
Card
2321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/27/13 2:46 PM
Card
2321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/27/13 2:48 PM
Freeman
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peggy has a helluva jaw on her. I wish her great success!

3/27/13 2:48 PM
Yussarian
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

It's completely clear cut.  You don't get a sex change at 30 and choose beating the shit out of women in hand to hand combat as your profession.

That is completely unacceptable and demented.  If you want to be a woman fine, go be a woman.

You do NOT decide to be a woman so you can climb into a cage and beat the shit out of them.  That's beyond demented.

/End of thread
3/27/13 2:51 PM
Yussarian
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

We got your back sir.
3/27/13 2:56 PM
6ULDV8
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^You might have a point, but I got no problem with a dude that wants to chop the twig and berries, take hormones, grow breasts and whatever.

The problem is you did all this to fight girls hand to hand.  No, that's ridiculous.

It's not even a question.  You go from a dude to a chick because you have your reasons and they're none of my business I don't have a problem with that.

You go from a dude to a post-op tranny that wants to lay the smack down on women for fame and fortune and maybe because you like beating the shit out of them and couldn't do it as a man legally before your operation and we definitely have a problem.

This even being a question is insane to me.  Completely and totally over the top insane.

3/27/13 2:59 PM
Yussarian

6ULDV8 - 

^You might have a point, but I got no problem with a dude that wants to chop the twig and berries, take hormones, grow breasts and whatever.

The problem is you did all this to fight girls hand to hand.  No, that's ridiculous.

It's not even a question.  You go from a dude to a chick because you have your reasons and they're none of my business I don't have a problem with that.

You go from a dude to a post-op tranny that wants to lay the smack down on women for fame and fortune and maybe because you like beating the shit out of them and couldn't do it as a man legally before your operation and we definitely have a problem.

This even being a question is insane to me.  Completely and totally over the top insane.

VTFU! Enough said.
3/27/13 3:02 PM
BKViper
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can't be fighting women if you have a dick.  I don't care if they turned it inside out or not, you still got one!

3/27/13 3:05 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any vids of her fights? Phone Post
3/27/13 3:05 PM
Card

3/27/13 3:06 PM
TopChute
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have a man that wants to fight women. This should not be allowed. End of discussion.
3/27/13 3:12 PM
yomamafool
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

amen.
3/27/13 3:19 PM
pennviachoke
1223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TopChute - You have a man that wants to fight women. This should not be allowed. End of discussion.
This. Seems cut and dry to me. Hopefully shim will live long enough to see a tranny/post op MMA promotion started Phone Post
3/27/13 3:24 PM
Sarah Kaufman
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can understand that this is a very delicate issue; however, I completely agree with Peggy. Without conclusive evidence that Fallen has zero advantages remaining from her 31 years as a male, I don't believe that Peggy (or any female) should be forced to fight her.

It's hard to believe that Fallen would just lose all muscle/ body composition developed after puberty by taking some hormones/ suppressants. I'm 100% for people pursuing their dreams, but not at the expense of someone else. 

3/27/13 3:34 PM
6ULDV8

yomamafool - 
6ULDV8 - 

amen.

You cheeky bugger, VTFU.

3/27/13 3:43 PM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sarah Kaufman - 

I can understand that this is a very delicate issue; however, I completely agree with Peggy. Without conclusive evidence that Fallen has zero advantages remaining from her 31 years as a male, I don't believe that Peggy (or any female) should be forced to fight her.

It's hard to believe that Fallen would just lose all muscle/ body composition developed after puberty by taking some hormones/ suppressants. I'm 100% for people pursuing their dreams, but not at the expense of someone else. 

This right here is one of the people most in the right to have opinions on this and most likely yo get flack for honesty over this.

Much Respect Sarah for the logical opinion, I share 100%, let unbiased scrutiny to the talking.

3/27/13 3:44 PM
ChaosOverkill

Herpaderp - that cnn interview is terrible... its not unfair that she didnt know its unfair that she has the skeletal and muscle structure of a male, fucking people without common sense holy chit

CNN is only interested in sensational headlines and jumping on half the issue.

3/27/13 3:47 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
Herpaderp - that cnn interview is terrible... its not unfair that she didnt know its unfair that she has the skeletal and muscle structure of a male, fucking people without common sense holy chit

You respondin to a troll account
3/27/13 3:50 PM
ChaosOverkill

HexRei - 
ChaosOverkill - 

You respondin to a troll account

D'oh, either way CNN bungles everything for that purpose for or against the issue.

Thanks for the heads up I didn't even look at the name just saw CNN I hate CNN

3/27/13 3:54 PM
MTH
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sarah Kaufman - 

^This.

To fight women, it should be Fox's burden to show by clear and convincing evidence that going through puberty as a male doesn't presently offer any advantages.  If Fox can't show that, then that's simply too bad.  Many folks are inelligible for fight licenses for any number of reasons. 

Alternatively, Fox could cease taking female hormones, obtain a TUE to replace the testosterone that's no longer being produced as a result of the operation, and fight as a MALE. 

But fighting women?  Without having to establish there is no advantage?  Even though Fox's own physique and fight results so far both suggest a substantial advantage??  That's ridiculous. 

And how is it that Sarah's been on since 2008 and only has about 40 vote ups?  VTFUed on principle . . .

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.