UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Peggy Morgan: Why I won't fight Fallon Fox

3/27/13 3:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
i remember halloween
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of Retard - 

Not only is it fucked up that he's allowed to fight women, but the fact that he wants to brutally ko women tells me he has severe mental issues.

The whole sex change thing didn't tip you off first?

3/27/13 4:03 PM
ChaosOverkill
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL Fallon is banning anyone from her facebook page asking her to provide unbiased proof and her brain fart supporters throw a hissy fit at anyone making respectful point about proof on youtube and everywhere else.

Shitheads

3/27/13 4:08 PM
buckshot44
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That girl is a dude.

3/27/13 4:14 PM
Card
2261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/27/13 4:19 PM
HexRei

Card - 

which is the trannie
3/27/13 4:21 PM
Phil Cornelius

GrappleGirl - All I can say is chromosomes don't lie. I have fought men before, but.... Knew they were men & knew what I was getting myself into.

Also I'm sure the men your were competing with didn't think about KNOCKING you out...This Fallon Fox is kinda messed up to want to KO women in a cage and get paid for it...He/it is basically a legal paid women beater.....Also good luck with everything in the future GrappleGirl
3/27/13 4:26 PM
ChaosOverkill
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

Manhands

3/27/13 4:30 PM
6ULDV8
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sarah Kaufman - 

I can understand that this is a very delicate issue; however, I completely agree with Peggy. Without conclusive evidence that Fallen has zero advantages remaining from her 31 years as a male, I don't believe that Peggy (or any female) should be forced to fight her.

It's hard to believe that Fallen would just lose all muscle/ body composition developed after puberty by taking some hormones/ suppressants. I'm 100% for people pursuing their dreams, but not at the expense of someone else. 

This issue is only delicate for people that are too unintelligent to control their breathing process.

For real.

3/27/13 4:33 PM
scrapdo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

You guys wouldn't fucking believe how many people have called me an asshole for saying that this person has an advantage over natural women.  Ignorant, transphobe, and even sexist because I'm so bold as to claim the male frame has a mechanical advantage over the female frame.  The whole thing is PC nonsense gone mad and although I knew people were a bunch of silly bitches this blowback has really caught me by surprise.

The trend seems to be that they're pushing for a transwoman to be thought of as a 100% real woman, regardless of how long she was a man before the surgery.  And so far 5 women have gotten the fuck beaten out of them by someone that used to be a man with that thinking.

It's a result of this whole movement that everyone needs to be treated exactly the same and it's bullshit. Men and wemon ARE DIFFERENT for good reason and you cannot celebrate diversity while pretending we are all the same. I've heard a lot of the backlash you've ben getting and it's insanity. Not wanting a former man fighting women does NOT mean you have any animus feeling toward them.

3/27/13 4:34 PM
ender852
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am glad Peggy actually came out with a statement of her own, it was fucking bizarre how she just sat there like a dummy while her manager talked on Inside MMA.
3/27/13 4:39 PM
scrapdo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck next weekend Sarah. Can't wait to see you in the UFC.

3/27/13 5:46 PM
Xad
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's pretty messed up that this person lived the vast majority of their adult life as a man (over 30 years) has a sex change, and now apparently it's ok for her to beat up other women and knock them out viciously.

Either fight other men who've also had sex changes or don't fight at all. Yeh, that puts her potential opponents close to zero, but that's the price you pay when you have a sex change and decide to participate in a sometimes BRUTAL COMBAT SPORT. This isn't golf or tennis, this is beating the shit out of people and, as she's shown, sometimes knocking them out by bashing your knee against their face.

She is and always will be a transsexual woman and not 100% woman. If she started drugs treatment BEFORE she hit puberty (Google: Jackie Green Documentary Transsexual Beauty Queen), then sure, but she went through the changes and growth of a man and now some are taking the words of a few doctors about how they THINK because of drugs she's reversed the transition to become a woman as fact of her being 100% woman.

It's sad that so many people who support this Fox person ignore the safety of female athletes and instead think this is some kind of LGBT issue that has to be fought on their individual principles as opposed to common-sense and reality of someone with a guys physique brutalising female athletes. I guess they have no issue with men beating the shit out of women.

I'm surprised more feminist groups/writers didn't weigh in on this issue. I guess they'll mostly stay silent in case they get labelled homophobic/transphobic/etc and ignore the fact that a person with a guy's physique could go on to viscously beat up some more women...potentially knocking them out again.

I bet this Fallon Fox would beat up a large percentage of guys too and possibly knock them out too...not JUST because she is trained in combat, but also because she most likely still has the physical advantages of a man contrary to what her supporters would have people believe. You don't just reverse almost 2 decades worth of natural body changes of a man just because you had surgery and started taking certain drugs.
3/27/13 5:49 PM
tylerstodghill

dawley -
tylerstodghill -
dawley - I'd almost be on board to support mr/mrs fox.....EXCEPT HE/SHE LIED when applying for her license to fight. If you lie on anything else, you're denied. Fox deserves the same repercussion. Phone Post
Why even then? He's still beating up women even if he didn't lie. I think the whole argument is about the advantage a male fighter has over a female fighter? Phone Post
I was being sarcastic and pointing out a huge fact that's overlooked. If I fight and lie about my age, name, anything- denied. But he lied and still allowed? It's bullshit Phone Post
I see, agreed. Phone Post
3/27/13 5:56 PM
BLACKBUDDAH

I wish Cyborg could fight her because fallon will realize how it feels to be beat up by a man. Phone Post
3/27/13 6:03 PM
Ryan Williams
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did she train or fight when she was a man?

Not that it matters but it would be pretty fucked up if she did. Phone Post
3/27/13 6:08 PM
6ULDV8
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dunno, but thinking maybe tried it on, got shitkicked and then thought 'but what if I beat up girls?'

Ka Ching!

Like some horribly demented people might if they were that fucked up

Just my opinion, but you have to have some dark motherfucking demons to try this on for size.

It's like a movie so bad no one would watch it.

3/27/13 6:09 PM
Gi RaffMMA

Ghost of Retard -

Not only is it fucked up that he's allowed to fight women, but the fact that he wants to brutally ko women tells me he has severe mental issues.

. Phone Post
3/27/13 6:09 PM
Jack Carter
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - Morgan is right. Being a man brings physical advantages and Fallon still has some or all of those advantages.
You're just being ignorant and haven't done the research. You are an ignorant bigot!

-LBGTVGTFO Phone Post
3/27/13 6:27 PM
Lux Fixxins

Joe Rogan -

You guys wouldn't fucking believe how many people have called me an asshole for saying that this person has an advantage over natural women.  Ignorant, transphobe, and even sexist because I'm so bold as to claim the male frame has a mechanical advantage over the female frame.  The whole thing is PC nonsense gone mad and although I knew people were a bunch of silly bitches this blowback has really caught me by surprise.

The trend seems to be that they're pushing for a transwoman to be thought of as a 100% real woman, regardless of how long she was a man before the surgery.  And so far 5 women have gotten the fuck beaten out of them by someone that used to be a man with that thinking.

Well done, Rogan. Phone Post
3/27/13 8:24 PM
falsecrack
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's total bullshit.  women's mma has had a pretty arduous battle in gaining mainstream acceptance and when it finally does hit the UFC, this man enters the scene beating on women in attempt towards noteriety.  fuck all this relativist bullshit trying to say that everyone's feelings matter - they matter up to a point within the realm of one's own world, they do not extend into making it ok for a man to cut off his dick and then turn around and decide he wants to beat on women, then be enough of a dickhead to think it's ok to give interviews saying women are scared to fight "her" because of "her" skill.  FUCK HIM

3/27/13 9:02 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kerouac -
fightharder - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - If there is an XY

IT is a Guy

Chromosomes don't lie Phone Post
Yeah,
Its not that simple unfortunately.Science has come a long way. I agree with her statement and decision to not compete against her but its not an clear cut thing at all. Phone Post

Nice pun...intended?

Imagine now...someone slicing your cock in half and suturing those pieces to the inside of your thighs...and you become a woman!

Can't wait for the first transplanted uterus.
Its not that easy. Apparently they take years if female hormones. This does have effect. If steroids can make Cyborg comparable to man the surely the reverse is possible as well ( at least partly).

Anyways apparently even their bone structure get weakened.

I know it sounds counterintuative but we all need to accept that we really do not know enough about the subject and hence we should listen to the experts and make tge sciencethe deciding factor.

Now the moment of the surgery, her age, the non disclosure, the lack of absolute irrifutabilty in terns of the science all go against Fallon. So i am do think i am reasonable save in my opinion that females should not find her.

But it not easy nor clear cut ( pun again) and one day the science will probably get there. Phone Post
3/27/13 9:12 PM
Authority Figure

Edited: 03/27/13 9:12 PM
fightharder - 
Kerouac -
fightharder - 

IT is a Guy

Yeah,
Its not that simple unfortunately.Science has come a long way. I agree with her statement and decision to not compete against her but its not an clear cut thing at all. Phone Post

Nice pun...intended?

Imagine now...someone slicing your cock in half and suturing those pieces to the inside of your thighs...and you become a woman!

Its not that easy. Apparently they take years if female hormones. This does have effect. If steroids can make Cyborg comparable to man the surely the reverse is possible as well ( at least partly).

I know it sounds counterintuative but we all need to accept that we really do not know enough about the subject and hence we should listen to the experts and make tge sciencethe deciding factor.

Now the moment of the surgery, her age, the non disclosure, the lack of absolute irrifutabilty in terns of the science all go against Fallon. So i am do think i am reasonable save in my opinion that females should not find her.

But it not easy nor clear cut ( pun again) and one day the science will probably get there. Phone Post

You sound all calm but you keep speaking like you can tell the rest of what to believe or because you haven't seen evidence or because your stance is that or this that the rest of us need to cowtow behind you. Well, eat a dick. None of need to agree with you or see jackshit your way. 

Only a fucking embicle can't see that a 30 year old man getting a sex change and then demanding the right to beat up women belies a deep seated mental health problem. Pls stfu already.

3/27/13 9:29 PM
ilovetortillas
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
When I partner with guys my same size they (most of the time) are easily stronger than me. I know this is stating the obvious but she is doing this to get famous, NOT for the love of the sport.
3/27/13 9:54 PM
ender852
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/27/13 9:55 PM
Authority Figure - 

fightharder - 

Kerouac -

fightharder - 

IT is a Guy

Yeah,

Nice pun...intended?

You sound all calm but you keep speaking like you can tell the rest of what to believe or because you haven't seen evidence or because your stance is that or this that the rest of us need to cowtow behind you. Well, eat a dick. None of need to agree with you or see jackshit your way. 

Only a fucking embicle can't see that a 30 year old man getting a sex change and then demanding the right to beat up women belies a deep seated mental health problem. Pls stfu already.

damn bro, you don't have to be a dick about it. all he is saying is he wants to wait for more scientific studies. do you have some deep seated aversion to science? are you a luddite? what the fuck are you even doing on a computer? go be a dick to abraham in the cow barn...

3/27/13 10:01 PM
Authority Figure

Edited: 03/27/13 10:01 PM
  1. I don't need science to identify a mentally unstable selfish SOB that is not only full of self hate, but anger towards women. Fallon is this man.
  2. I don't appreciate some passive aggressive bullshit about "we don't know" "we can't be sure". No. I'm sure. I know. Don't try to speak for me or anyone else. Speak for yourself.
  3. Tired of this PC bullshit about men trapped in women's bodies, children getting to choose what gender they want to be, etc etc. These self indulgent and dellusional people need help. But no one wants to risk losing their standing or being called heartless or worse yet, they want to ticker with these people for play, money or tenure. The idea that 100% of mankind doesn't see how idiotic it is to cut off your genetalia and masquerade as something is a sign of illness is depressing.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.