UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Peggy Morgan: Why I won't fight Fallon Fox

3/28/13 12:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
paul mcaleer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a ? For the guys defending shes a woman, would you date, marry or have sexual relations with fallon? If you answer no to those ?s then she shouldnt fight women
3/28/13 12:23 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder - 
Kerouac -
fightharder - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - If there is an XY

IT is a Guy

Chromosomes don't lie Phone Post
Yeah,
Its not that simple unfortunately.Science has come a long way. I agree with her statement and decision to not compete against her but its not an clear cut thing at all. Phone Post

Nice pun...intended?

Imagine now...someone slicing your cock in half and suturing those pieces to the inside of your thighs...and you become a woman!

Can't wait for the first transplanted uterus.
Its not that easy. Apparently they take years if female hormones. This does have effect. If steroids can make Cyborg comparable to man the surely the reverse is possible as well ( at least partly).

Anyways apparently even their bone structure get weakened.

I know it sounds counterintuative but we all need to accept that we really do not know enough about the subject and hence we should listen to the experts and make tge sciencethe deciding factor.

Now the moment of the surgery, her age, the non disclosure, the lack of absolute irrifutabilty in terns of the science all go against Fallon. So i am do think i am reasonable save in my opinion that females should not find her.

But it not easy nor clear cut ( pun again) and one day the science will probably get there. Phone Post

No their bone structure doesn't change, that's abhorrently retarded. The bone resorption would increase from the lowered T levels, but that's just loss of density.

Certainly pumping a man with a T antagonist like estradiol will minimize the physical gap, but there is also much development that occurs during adolescence that is not under the regulation of testosterone

Even with altered T levels, much of the bone development is irreversible as are the development of tendons/ligaments. And I'm basing that off read articles not a hunch -- got curious after this shit blew up
3/28/13 1:11 PM
ShawnTheBadger
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder -  I think this is a good and mature way to approach a difficult subject. What her manager/ trainer said was very unfortunate though.

Anyways she says she think Fallon has an obvious advantage and she would need a lot more scientific evidence to even think about competing with Fallon.

I think that is very fair. It should be about the science. If experts cannot conclusively rule out advantages related to gender the she should not be forces to fight her. Phone Post

Voted UP.  Agreed on all points 100%

Very elequoent, respectful, rational and well-stated by Peggy.  Good for her.

Science/doctors/testing/research has to answer this question to a high-degree of certaintly and concensus that it is safe to all the competitors.

3/28/13 1:19 PM
Jack Carter
638 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - Whats funny is the most baffling thing about about this whole ordeal is how everyone is finally on the same side of a controversial topic. Like 99% of people are just straight up "thats a dude" and not even the trolls are trying to spin it.
Yep. He brought this upon himself. Typical tranny with a big mouth Phone Post
3/28/13 1:23 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch one of his fights. He rag dolls chicks. It's clear he has an advantage just by watching the fights, it's actually kind of sickening to see how easily he walks through the opponents. Phone Post
3/28/13 1:25 PM
Jack Carter
638 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ppandj -
flipmode -
Ppandj - 
Xad - It's pretty messed up that this person lived the vast majority of their adult life as a man (over 30 years) has a sex change, and now apparently it's ok for her to beat up other women and knock them out viciously.

Either fight other men who've also had sex changes or don't fight at all. Yeh, that puts her potential opponents close to zero, but that's the price you pay when you have a sex change and decide to participate in a sometimes BRUTAL COMBAT SPORT. This isn't golf or tennis, this is beating the shit out of people and, as she's shown, sometimes knocking them out by bashing your knee against their face.

She is and always will be a transsexual woman and not 100% woman. If she started drugs treatment BEFORE she hit puberty (Google: Jackie Green Documentary Transsexual Beauty Queen), then sure, but she went through the changes and growth of a man and now some are taking the words of a few doctors about how they THINK because of drugs she's reversed the transition to become a woman as fact of her being 100% woman.

It's sad that so many people who support this Fox person ignore the safety of female athletes and instead think this is some kind of LGBT issue that has to be fought on their individual principles as opposed to common-sense and reality of someone with a guys physique brutalising female athletes. I guess they have no issue with men beating the shit out of women.

I'm surprised more feminist groups/writers didn't weigh in on this issue. I guess they'll mostly stay silent in case they get labelled homophobic/transphobic/etc and ignore the fact that a person with a guy's physique could go on to viscously beat up some more women...potentially knocking them out again.

I bet this Fallon Fox would beat up a large percentage of guys too and possibly knock them out too...not JUST because she is trained in combat, but also because she most likely still has the physical advantages of a man contrary to what her supporters would have people believe. You don't just reverse almost 2 decades worth of natural body changes of a man just because you had surgery and started taking certain drugs.
actually yes you do Phone Post

No, dumb fuck.
you sir are a dumb fuck. Phone Post
Idiot Phone Post
3/28/13 1:50 PM
mikethecricket
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crashdt - 
Andy Rigg - can you imagine if renan barao or dominic cruz got a sex change in order to fight ronda? that wouldn't be fair and neither is this.

Ronda by 1st round armbar against Danielle Cruz!

Rolanda Barao by TKO in the 2nd.

Next thing you know transgender superfights will become expected.

If Cruz wouldn't get a sex change people would say he was ducking.

3/29/13 6:12 AM
behzad

Im all for equal rights and acceptance of life styles.

But I think its totally unjust to let her fight in women's combat.

Fallon needs to decide whats more important to her. Being a women, or being a mixed martial artist. She cannot be both without being selfish. Its a very unique situation. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 7:51 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

If you have ever gotten a woman pregnant you shouldn't be allowed to fight one in a cage.
3/29/13 8:40 PM
6ULDV8
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - Whats funny is the most baffling thing about about this whole ordeal is how everyone is finally on the same side of a controversial topic. Like 99% of people are just straight up "thats a dude" and not even the trolls are trying to spin it.

It wasn't always like that though.

It was pretty surprising some of the people that came out and spoke on this dude's behalf.

Kudos to those of us that turned that thinking around or shut those people up.

FF 'The Queen of the Swords' has to be finished as a WMMA fighter I sincerely hope.

If fighting ever became co-ed, then good luck to Fallon Fox.  I'd put his/her chances of getting a belt somewhere in between.

If you know what I mean.

Peace, and Happy Easter.

3/29/13 8:59 PM
ChaosOverkill
627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 9:00 PM

We need to let this thread die...

Fox is getting more attention that the sport's actually interesting issues.

3/30/13 3:40 AM
edwims
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paul mcaleer - I have a ? For the guys defending shes a woman, would you date, marry or have sexual relations with fallon? If you answer no to those ?s then she shouldnt fight women

I think the question that should be asked is, "Would you want your daughter/sister/girlfriend to have to fight Fallon Fox?"
4/1/13 3:18 PM
GrappleGirl
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil Cornelius - 
GrappleGirl - All I can say is chromosomes don't lie. I have fought men before, but.... Knew they were men & knew what I was getting myself into.

Also I'm sure the men your were competing with didn't think about KNOCKING you out...This Fallon Fox is kinda messed up to want to KO women in a cage and get paid for it...He/it is basically a legal paid women beater.....Also good luck with everything in the future GrappleGirl

IDK about that Phil some men don't like to loose. And I have been knocked out cold by a man before & he did it with total intent. Broken orbital, skull fracture stitches etc. But that was not the same thing. This is for all practical purpose a male. Having reassignment surgery & taking hormones does not turn you into a female. Thank you Phil the future is all I look for :-)
4/10/13 2:46 AM
I LOVE GSP
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for my threads.
4/10/13 4:38 AM
BJ_Penmanship
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins -
Card - 

fallon fox is also renato laranja ?

man this guy is one hell of an actor.
LMAO!!

That Henato be a shifty MFer Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.