UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG vs OG: Contest to Support the Troops!

3/28/13 3:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  I support this thread Phone Post

this

3/28/13 7:07 AM
TVTFU Combat Vette
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internettufguy -
virux11b -
Internettufguy -
IDOHARM -
Internettufguy - For my OG contribution-
The OG: Where everyone has a 12 inch cock, a model girlfriend and a seven figure bank account!

For my UG contribution-
But...but...but...Georges weighed 170.9! 170.9! Phone Post
I don't think you understand what's happening in this thread, but soldier on. Phone Post
Uh, actually I do, and am making a Paypal contribution on behalf of both the OG and UG. Carry on. Phone Post
You need to watch your mouth. Phone Post
Unfortunately, I cannot. Much like my cock, my nose is too big. Damn thing gets in the way and I cannot see my mouth. Phone Post
So, what you're saying is, much like your nose, your cock prevents you from seeing your mouth? Phone Post
3/28/13 7:40 AM
Breezah'sPowerBottom
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome idea, Tom!

3/28/13 8:13 AM
UGCTT_Abli83
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

So in! Awesome cause and good luck sir! 

FUCK THE UG! 

And by that I mean the UG will kick the OGs Arse. 

Who let you in? ;) Phone Post
3/28/13 8:23 AM
Mat Santos
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

got some loot for ya tommy
3/28/13 9:09 AM
mendelson
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phrase:

Lawler doesn't ask... Proctor doesn't tell.... Phone Post
3/28/13 9:13 AM
Tom Lawlor
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mendelson - Phrase:

Lawler doesn't ask... Proctor doesn't tell.... Phone Post
I really hope that one isn't an option. Phone Post
3/28/13 9:17 AM
Breezah'sPowerBottom
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Money Sent!

Long live the OG!

3/28/13 9:54 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great idea.

OG all day Phone Post
3/28/13 9:54 AM
Barbasol
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Louisvillain -

SevernsMustache & JudgeMental > UG

What Louisville said Phone Post
3/28/13 10:26 AM
JoeTheWildRover
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dropped ten like its hot to support the millionaires over at the OG

3/28/13 10:26 AM
JoeTheWildRover
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is there a way to see whose winning and how much has been donated?

3/28/13 10:52 AM
ortoPsy

'in order for me to be protected'...

more like 'fucking other countries up for america's own benefit'

i respect any soldier who risks their life for another. but the army isn't in afganistan for 'our protection'. Phone Post
3/28/13 11:56 AM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

US has "investments" all over the world, what we get out of those investments is an extremely good quality of life. cheap oil, and everything else you use and take for granted. Donate to those who are out here protecting your comfort. Hell where i'm deployed right now, its damn near impossible to get a bag of ICE. A fucking bag of clean ice.
3/28/13 12:37 PM
TexDeuce
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Severnsmustache - Good luck UG....... you're going to need it:) Phone Post
Lol, good man right here Phone Post
3/28/13 12:57 PM
Shogun of Harlem
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later so I can donate for the OG!
3/28/13 1:14 PM
Internettufguy

Even apart from a Severnsmustache siting, this isn't looking too good for the UG. Which is a little ironic, considering this is an MMA themed event, posted by an MMA fighter. Where you at UG!?! I used to have mixed allegiences, but I have to say, the OG is looking pretty good right now.
3/28/13 2:20 PM
Tom Lawlor
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internettufguy - Even apart from a Severnsmustache siting, this isn't looking too good for the UG. Which is a little ironic, considering this is an MMA themed event, posted by an MMA fighter. Where you at UG!?! I used to have mixed allegiences, but I have to say, the OG is looking pretty good right now.
According to sources, no one is really "winning" since there has only been $100 TOTAL donated :( Phone Post
3/28/13 2:26 PM
Breezah'sPowerBottom

More will come. Perhaps the OG gets paid tomorrow?

3/28/13 2:38 PM
Internettufguy

Tom Lawlor -
Internettufguy - Even apart from a Severnsmustache siting, this isn't looking too good for the UG. Which is a little ironic, considering this is an MMA themed event, posted by an MMA fighter. Where you at UG!?! I used to have mixed allegiences, but I have to say, the OG is looking pretty good right now.
According to sources, no one is really "winning" since there has only been $100 TOTAL donated :( Phone Post
Wow. Now, I didn't donate a lot, but I did throw in ten bucks. Crazy how many people have posted and apparently not given anything! On the bright side, Severnsmustache is present, so you can be confident that $100 will at least be matched. Dude is hella generous. Phone Post
3/28/13 2:39 PM
virux11b
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breezah'sPowerBottom -

More will come. Perhaps the OG gets paid tomorrow?

I could pay you today, but I'm waiting on my laundry mat to deposit my money. No one likes unwanted attention, eh? Phone Post
3/28/13 4:02 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fear the OG is going to kick our ass on this one. Will donate in the name of the mighty UG and vote the filthy one up when I get to a computer. Phone Post
3/28/13 4:33 PM
BKViper
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/28/13 4:33 PM

Prepare your anus UG, the OG gonna strecth that diameter.

3/28/13 4:45 PM
virux11b
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BKViper -

Prepare your anus UG, the OG gonna strecth that diameter.

Phone Post
3/28/13 5:56 PM
Severnsmustache
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill put money in early next week when I get back to office Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.