UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG vs OG: Contest to Support the Troops!

3/30/13 6:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MrFluffyHippo
1860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donating for OG Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 6:22 PM
Chris
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

I donated equally to both, it's a good cause.

3/30/13 7:44 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockwell - Hard to know which one to support Phone Post
That means your UG. The OG is blood oath honor. Phone Post
3/30/13 7:46 PM
Authority Figure

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -
Tom Lawlor - 
Internettufguy - Even apart from a Severnsmustache siting, this isn't looking too good for the UG. Which is a little ironic, considering this is an MMA themed event, posted by an MMA fighter. Where you at UG!?! I used to have mixed allegiences, but I have to say, the OG is looking pretty good right now.
According to sources, no one is really "winning" since there has only been $100 TOTAL donated :( Phone Post

For serious?!  I was gonna ask for a total update but that's just fucking sad.

UG and OG come the fuck on!

And to not be the whole pot/kettle thing, I threw $20 yesterday.  Not much, but apparently better than the rest of your degenerates.

Adding a IOU for a tug doesn't count. Phone Post
3/30/13 10:12 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -
Severnsmustache -  Ill put money in early next week when I get back to office Phone Post

^ OG by rape

Yep.
I think 1 Severnsmustache donation = approximately 26 UGers donations Phone Post
3/31/13 12:40 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just saw an ad for Western Sky.

Says I can get a 10,000 loan right away.

As soon as they deposit that money onto my Russell Simmons' Rush card; I'll be prepared to give it a go. Phone Post
3/31/13 12:54 AM
Dreads
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 2:40 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
Severnsmustache -  Ill put money in early next week when I get back to office Phone Post

^ OG by rape

Yep.
I think 1 Severnsmustache donation = approximately 26 UGers donations Phone Post
Think again, I like good causes. Phone Post
3/31/13 3:13 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -

Done.

Great idea, Tom.

This! Phone Post
3/31/13 11:42 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Krs10KO.com -

^ OG by rape

Yep.
Think again, I like good causes. Phone Post

Oh me too! I helped start a non profit for local veterans. And I feel like the resident UG fundraiser, (love u guys) I'm actually starting my own MMA themed non profit organization. But I do recall seeing a thread with Severnsmustache's house once. His fuggin door was bigger than my whole apartment! Either way, UG or OG, everyone should kick in whatever they can bc its a great cause and Tom is awesome for doing this! 

PS

I'll be starting another fundraiser thread soon for my BJJ teacher's one year old son who is very very sick with a rare cancer. Prognosis is not good and the fam needs to raise money for treatment. :( 

3/31/13 1:42 PM
lightund
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Underground is now killing the OG.

By a 6:1 margin!!!!

3/31/13 6:35 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pic's or it aint hapening.

3/31/13 8:21 PM
Tom Lawlor
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah guys, btw. Resident BJJ BB/cancer survivor/former serviceman Lightund is really the brainchild behind all of this, I am but a mere pawn.

I really enjoy going on these trips and spending time with the troops. If one guy learns a new move, or someone gets to roll with me and talk about it, or just gets to see a new face that they haven't before it all makes the long flight and sleepless nights more than worth it! Phone Post
3/31/13 8:37 PM
CClayton
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 9:45 PM
BobbyBoston
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 10:39 PM
TuLegit

Might drop serious cash for team UG if others are as well. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 11:25 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - Might drop serious cash for team UG if others are as well. Phone Post 3.0
I helped out a great cause, and helped out my beloved UG. do what you can, it's worth it. Phone Post
4/1/13 12:16 AM
ender852
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The OG is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, i try to spend as little time as possible.

Fuck the UG!!
4/1/13 1:18 AM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm currently laid off, but the phrase the troops DESERVE is: "We are free men, women, and children, STRICTLY at your behest, THANK YOU."
4/1/13 10:12 AM
lightund

alvo69 - I'm currently laid off, but the phrase the troops DESERVE is: "We are free men, women, and children, STRICTLY at your behest, THANK YOU."

great effing quote!

bit the shirts are for the military, so maybe we can tweak it a little.
4/1/13 10:21 AM
lightund

The UG has raised $330.

The OG is in at a mere $65.

I guess the OG myth's of having huge cocks and money to burn is a lie.
Who would have thought??????
4/1/13 12:56 PM
Card
2324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome job UG

4/1/13 1:36 PM
lightund

Tom Lawlor -  Oh yeah guys, btw. Resident BJJ BB/cancer survivor/former serviceman Lightund is really the brainchild behind all of this, I am but a mere pawn.

I really enjoy going on these trips and spending time with the troops. If one guy learns a new move, or someone gets to roll with me and talk about it, or just gets to see a new face that they haven't before it all makes the long flight and sleepless nights more than worth it! Phone Post

I would not call you a "mere" anything, and most certainly not a pawn.

a rook, maybe. definitely at least a bishop.

what am I talking about????? I KNOW you....

you're a queen.
4/2/13 4:00 AM
Dreads
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"http://www.theunticket.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/keyra_augustina.jpg" Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 8:19 AM
emr7774
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd for donation on payday! Great idea and much success in your contest Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.