UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Geekground help needed

3/27/13 4:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posting up new Tbolts tonight I noticed that since Photobucket switched formats I have lost the login/password to one of the accounts I was using to host comics. This leaves me with one full account, one that still has some room in it... I have been trying to spread comics out across multiple accounts to avoid overrun on bandwidth caps.

If you are one of those who donated an account, and remember the login and password, let me know. If you want to help out, and have a photobucket account you don't use and want to donate, let me know. I don't really have time to set up more emails and accounts. I'm still trying to find a browser that works smoothly with the new photobucket, firefox doesn't want to work at all. Thanks guys!

3/27/13 6:05 PM
MrMead
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/27/13 6:26 PM
you can use mine if you want.
3/27/13 6:12 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saved... you might want to edit your post you never know when someone might decide to be a douchebag.

and thanks!

3/27/13 6:27 PM
MrMead
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for the heads up, erased the info.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.