UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fake front kick into round house

3/28/13 9:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Old noob
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It doesn't look like something that generates a lot of power. I suck at recalling occurrences so I'll ask...any footage of this rocking somebody?
3/28/13 10:15 AM
The Sauce
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

redeye2000 - guy has great technique.

but i never like it when someone kicks and lowers his right hand at the same time.

i see that happening many times. and it leaves your whole side open.

someone with a good left hand in this case could give you a real nasty punch with his left hand if you miss the kick.

Although I agree, but as long as you are offensive their is always an open spot to hit.

Their is always a counter for a counter for a counter, etc

Good enthusiasm! It's always awesome to hear the instructor get excited teaching Phone Post
3/28/13 10:49 AM
MedMan007
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude looks agile
3/28/13 10:54 AM
hubris
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - 

my friend was flattered with the comments. The guy should sign up and share his vids himself.

he's good in front of the cameras, he should put up more stuff
3/28/13 11:40 AM
Crush Crawfish
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old noob - It doesn't look like something that generates a lot of power. I suck at recalling occurrences so I'll ask...any footage of this rocking somebody?

Paulo Filho
3/28/13 11:42 AM
DW
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - 
DW - 

Ahhh the 'brazilian/question mark' kick.  Cool vid he is very energetic

similar but different; the brazilian kick is more of a faked low or middle roundhouse which gets turned over into a head kick

its also my grail kick; loved it when feitosa and filho etc used to use it but its a fuckin weird kick i cant get the hang of, i have been trying it for years and i am still shit at it

finally got my Saki-esque spinning heel kick down though. Sadly i dont fight so this is purely for my own enjoyment in bedroom mirrors and such :(

Hywel Teague - 
DW - 

that is pantheon-level cluelessness

;)

Fuck you guys its close enough.

:)

3/28/13 11:52 AM
Doc T
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW -

Hehe silly man Phone Post
3/28/13 11:58 AM
DW
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doc T - 
DW -

Hehe silly man Phone Post

its pretty much the same dame thing! 

...just a little different

...screw you guys im going home.

3/28/13 11:59 AM
DW

Crush Crawfish - 
Old noob - It doesn't look like something that generates a lot of power. I suck at recalling occurrences so I'll ask...any footage of this rocking somebody?

Paulo Filho

Francisco IMO.

or Glaube Feitosa.

3/28/13 12:10 PM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW - 
Crush Crawfish - 

Paulo Filho

Francisco IMO.

or Glaube Feitosa.

all this

its a pretty standard kick in full contact Karate styles
3/28/13 12:28 PM
MiloTheDog
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory Mac was trying this technique on BJ against the fence. Didnt look like it was real effective though.
3/28/13 12:39 PM
Crush Crawfish
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW - 
Crush Crawfish - 

Paulo Filho

Francisco IMO.

or Glaube Feitosa.

That's what I meant, thanks for the fix.

I need to pay more attention to what I'm posting on the UG and less to what I'm doing at work lol
3/28/13 12:41 PM
Crush Crawfish

3/28/13 1:29 PM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crush Crawfish - 

yeah, like someone said in the thread... its not a very devastating kick... :/
3/28/13 1:43 PM
likatiga
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this kick. I throw it with lead leg push kicks as well. It doesn't generate a bunch of power of course but if you get shin on jaw it certainly doesn't make people smile.

I also like the reverse, start what looks like a rear leg roundhouse and straighten up into a push kick. That one can be powerful.

Nice vids from this cat MantaL, thanks for sharing. Get him on the UG!!
3/28/13 2:19 PM
Caligulus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this dudes awesome!
3/28/13 2:25 PM
awesomestprime
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah....

I can't do that.
3/28/13 2:38 PM
DamnHenderson
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/28/13 2:44 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

he will be signing up soon , maybe he can do a few UG videos. 

3/28/13 2:53 PM
Give2FranksFight
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome vid. Phone Post
3/28/13 4:06 PM
Posty Magee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/28/13 4:33 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread OP, voted up! Phone Post
3/28/13 4:44 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO
lesnar911 - 
MentaL - 

he will be signing up soon , maybe he can do a few UG videos. 

He can expect some angry messages from danthewolfman if he starts doing that though..

Well Dan can keep posting videos training with kids and people off the street for all I care :P 

3/28/13 5:04 PM
hubris
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lesnar911 - 
Crush Crawfish - 

I would trade anik and kenny with Japanese commentators everyday lol. Hai!

those are Koreans lol
3/28/13 5:15 PM
MrBoone
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for later

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.