UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ's many friends...(come and join us!!)

3/28/13 2:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
Malvert the Janitor -
jushintiger - Anyone have the video of BJ and Dave Camarillo driving around stoned as shit while rapping to a song? Haven't seen in years

Host site took it down, can't find it anywhere. Anyone else? Plus they took down the video of drunk BJ calling out Wanderlei when he was down in Mexico in 2003 (or was it 04?).

Dobro e has to have them. Get Pro Ice on the hunt. Dude can find anything. Phone Post

Dobro e?? The fuck?!

*Someone has to have them

3/28/13 3:05 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread. BJ is one of the guys I felt privileged to watch win or loose. Phone Post
3/28/13 3:10 PM
Just_Scrap
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor -

Seeing the threads on the BJ/Big Rig photo earlier got me nostalgic again. Long a polarizing character in MMA, BJ Penn is, without a doubt, highly respected by his peers in the fight world. Let's pay tribute to those who pay tribute to the legend, BJ Penn. Picks and vids welcome!

Awesome thread! You get my vote up of the day! Phone Post
3/28/13 4:52 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1082 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just_Scrap -
Malvert the Janitor -

Seeing the threads on the BJ/Big Rig photo earlier got me nostalgic again. Long a polarizing character in MMA, BJ Penn is, without a doubt, highly respected by his peers in the fight world. Let's pay tribute to those who pay tribute to the legend, BJ Penn. Picks and vids welcome!

Awesome thread! You get my vote up of the day! Phone Post
You get one, too....for the awesome screen name! Phone Post
3/28/13 5:16 PM
sa80teur
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufc98newb -

Love how Matt Hughes ALWAYS has that same look on his face! He's like MMAs Michonne : / Phone Post
3/28/13 5:27 PM
Jmadd
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dman i miss bj, still one of my favorites. worst i ever felt after a fight was his two losses to Frankie.
3/28/13 5:37 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1082 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jmadd - dman i miss bj, still one of my favorites. worst i ever felt after a fight was his two losses to Frankie.
Sometimes I wonder....do those even compare to UFC 94?

Quick, change the subject... Phone Post
3/28/13 5:49 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ivan Salvary is the only fighter to ever win in the UFC via body triangle. Perhaps only one in a major mma promotion as well.

BJ is the only fighter to never be dropped in his entire mma career, which is utterly fucking amazing considering who he's gone up against, including  a young entering his prime Lyoto Machida.

Although I can't remember if BJ was dropped in his first Jens fight.

Great thread Malvert. I love how you appreciate one of the greats. Some good/rare footage in here.

3/28/13 5:52 PM
Malvert the Janitor

D241 -

Ivan Salvary is the only fighter to ever win in the UFC via body triangle. Perhaps only one in a major mma promotion as well.

BJ is the only fighter to never be dropped in his entire mma career, which is utterly fucking amazing considering who he's gone up against, including  a young entering his prime Lyoto Machida.

Great thread Malvert. I love how you appreciate one of the greats. Some good/rare footage in here.

Thanks man! May the vote up I gave you not get lost in the sea of up votes you already have. I appreciate your sentiment! Phone Post
3/28/13 6:04 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ha ha, thanks. I was at 242 earlier today, I asked to be voted down so that the vote ups were at 241. I guess I should've just waited for my haters to arrive lol

3/28/13 6:15 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That man is a hero of mine Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 6:28 PM
Malvert the Janitor

DiazsBongWater - That man is a hero of mine Phone Post 3.0
Earns you a vote in my book! Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 6:50 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor -
DiazsBongWater - That man is a hero of mine Phone Post 3.0
Earns you a vote in my book! Phone Post 3.0
Gracias amigo! Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 6:54 PM
Malvert the Janitor

rrefs -
Malvert the Janitor - 
shaqitup -

Its hard to hate on BJ

Stick around, you'll see... Phone Post

I'm not seeing anything yet, also VTFU, BJ's fight with Kenflo was one of the first MMA fights I've seen.
So far, you're right! Maybe I've underestimated my brethren... Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 10:40 PM
The_Spider
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - 

BJ, Urijah, and Joe.

It's like he's sitting in a throne like Shang Tsung or the star wars emperor.

Faber locks on a RNC
Master Penn: "Oh I'm afraid the squeeze will be quite operational when your neck's exposed."
3/28/13 10:44 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

Penn has never been dropped. I'm not sure Silva has either as I believed he slipped in the 5th against Chael but no matter.

Arona may have beat Reem with a body triangle, I know it's listed as submission due to strikes but he doubles over in pain and grabs his stomach after it's over

3/28/13 10:49 PM
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/28/13 10:49 PM

3/28/13 10:55 PM
Malvert the Janitor

: ) Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 11:16 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baby J is one of the best fighters that has ever been. Best LW ever and a living legend. IN Phone Post
3/28/13 11:18 PM
Malvert the Janitor

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - Baby J is one of the best fighters that has ever been. Best LW ever and a living legend. IN Phone Post
Voted up! Keep it coming folks. More pics, more videos!! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 12:21 AM
charms434
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TO THE DEATH GEORGES! TO THE DEATH!
I got a pic with him at penn/Edgar 2 in Boston. Nice guy. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 12:33 AM
Malvert the Janitor

charms434 - TO THE DEATH GEORGES! TO THE DEATH!
I got a pic with him at penn/Edgar 2 in Boston. Nice guy. Phone Post 3.0
Your first sentence had me thinking you were a cocksucker. Your second has me reconsidering.

Beguiling bastard... Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 3:44 AM
iwrestledabearonce
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 9:28 AM
mikegli
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - Shit. I'll have to get you later, already got you today apparently. Phone Post

Thank you kindly, Sir.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.