UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ's many friends...(come and join us!!)

3/29/13 10:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Malvert the Janitor
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikegli -
Malvert the Janitor - Shit. I'll have to get you later, already got you today apparently. Phone Post

Thank you kindly, Sir.
Done! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 10:32 AM
napalmstyle
632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -

WOW Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 10:47 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor -
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - Baby J is one of the best fighters that has ever been. Best LW ever and a living legend. IN Phone Post
Voted up! Keep it coming folks. More pics, more videos!! Phone Post 3.0
Will do. I'll come with some cool pics and vids later my fren. Phone Post
3/29/13 12:00 PM
Malvert the Janitor
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Hurray! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 3:35 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 3:36 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 
Ingo Weigold -
Malvert the Janitor -

Love is a battlefield..

One of my favorites ever. So much to be said about this pic Phone Post
Not trying to be a buzz kill, but I think Penn said he didn't want to take that picture with Diaz and was rather upset with him for some of the disrespect, but did it anyways. Phone Post

That's one of the best MMA pics I've ever seen. That is what it's all about. While I've never had a face like those 2  after training or a fight (sure that bums a few of you out) I've been pretty battered, bleeding, black-eyed and concussed and gone out for beers after. That moment they are sharing is one I can sympathize with 100%. 

Anyhow, I got a signed glove by BJ from UFC 35 that has been sitting in my attic for over 10 years. Malvert, you want it? PM me a mailing address.

3/29/13 3:39 PM
Malvert the Janitor

ausgepicht -
Ingo Weigold -
Malvert the Janitor -

Love is a battlefield..

Not trying to be a buzz kill, but I think Penn said he didn't want to take that picture with Diaz and was rather upset with him for some of the disrespect, but did it anyways. Phone Post

That's one of the best MMA pics I've ever seen. That is what it's all about. While I've never had a face like those 2  after training or a fight (sure that bums a few of you out) I've been pretty battered, bleeding, black-eyed and concussed and gone out for beers after. That moment they are sharing is one I can sympathize with 100%. 

Anyhow, I got a signed glove by BJ from UFC 35 that has been sitting in my attic for over 10 years. Malvert, you want it? PM me a mailing address.

Are you shitting me??? Holy shit! That's such a kind gesture, I'm not sure I could accept.

....Are you shitting me????? Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 3:44 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 03/29/13 3:46 PM
Malvert the Janitor - 
ausgepicht -
Ingo Weigold -
Malvert the Janitor -

Love is a battlefield..

Are you shitting me??? Holy shit! That's such a kind gesture, I'm not sure I could accept.

....Are you shitting me????? Phone Post 3.0

No. I'm not shitting you. Believe it or not, at one time I was a huge BJ fan. Truth be told I still am. His attitude for a while combined with his fanboys ruined it for me for a little while. He has seemed to come out of it and his warrior spirit in his last few fights has made me liken him again. 

I just know that there are some HUGE fans of his here. You are the one that always was cool about it and never had thin skin or a weepy vagina. You always had a sense of humor about it. Even your PMs to me in the past few weeks were chill. I've been waiting for years to give it to the right person. It's yours. PM me a mailing address, PO, whatever.

Another part of this is I made a personal vow to myself if a certain opportunity came along. The specifics of the vow are that if this opportunity came along I would "Pay It Forward" at least once a month for the rest of my life. Well, fortune smiled on me, so I'm paying it forward. You're my first payment. Congrats.

3/29/13 3:45 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
Ingo Weigold -
Malvert the Janitor -

Love is a battlefield..

Damn dude that's such a cool thing to do. Voted up Phone Post
3/29/13 3:46 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

And great post aug Phone Post
3/29/13 3:47 PM
Pankhero
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

True BJ seems to be super sympathetic guy. Think he still may got one lightweight run somewhere inside him..
3/29/13 3:47 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - And great post aug Phone Post
Aus* Phone Post
3/29/13 3:48 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

!! Phone Post
3/29/13 3:49 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Pankhero - True BJ seems to be super sympathetic guy. Think he still may got one lightweight run somewhere inside him..
Me too. Although, he needs this time off to reconsider improvements in training. Training smarter and fighting smarter. LW Penn is a scary Penn. Especially when he's prepared properly. Phone Post
3/29/13 3:53 PM
ausgepicht

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - And great post aug Phone Post
Aus* Phone Post

Thanks pal. FWIW, Aug is more common than Aus for whatever reason. Aushole being the most common of all.

3/29/13 3:59 PM
ufc98newb
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voted up, Aushole ;)

3/29/13 4:03 PM
supersonic
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leave it to Aus to turn a Penn thread around and make it all about him

Just kidding, cool gesture
3/29/13 4:05 PM
D241

HA, just when you think you're out, they pull you back in!

That was in regards to ausgepicht. He's come off as a big asshole as of late, but this gesture proves he's not what I pegged him to be. There's good in you still ha ha

Glad I came back to this thread to see that nice gesture.

3/29/13 4:13 PM
D241

3/29/13 4:23 PM
pennviachoke
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit, I missed this thread...that's what I get for fucking OGing.

WAR PENN!

Ill post some phucking sweet photos later. Phone Post
3/29/13 4:23 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

3/29/13 4:24 PM
subjitsu
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/29/13 4:24 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

3/29/13 4:28 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

3/29/13 4:32 PM
D241

BJ Penn on why he doesn't stay in the lightweight division-

"In a street fight, you can't say, I would kick your ass if I was 50lbs bigger. In street fights, there are no weight classes."-Just Scrap BJ Penn

GSP, Nick Diaz, Lyoto Machida, Frankie Edgar, Jon Fitch,Rory, Gomi, so many guys have thrown punches at BJ Penn. Not a single one of them made him fall to his knees. Fucking incredible.

3/29/13 4:35 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.