UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 4 Fighters Released from UFC Contract

3/28/13 10:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CHalligan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Four more fighters have been released from their UFC contract.
The four fighters removed from the UFC roster are Josh Neer, Caros Fodor, Brock Jardine and Jon Manley.

Read More...
http://www.mmaopinion.co.uk/2013/03/28/the-ufc-release-4-more-fighters/
3/28/13 10:49 AM
Woodford Mike
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah, I always liked Neer and his gritty ass style of fighting. Sorry to see him go, but not surprised. Phone Post
3/28/13 10:50 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neer will do well in other orgs. Hopefully he goes back to the drawing board and improves for a comeback. Phone Post
3/28/13 10:52 AM
Card
2031 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caros Fodor was coming in with a year of ring rust. But still one and done, that's rough.

3/28/13 10:52 AM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

Caros Fodor was coming in with a year of ring rust. But still one and done, that's rough.

this, absolute bullshit

3/28/13 10:54 AM
InvisibleControl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really surprised to see Fodor cut. He lost a close fight to Sam Stout and it was a damn good fight. No lay-n-pray bullshit he came out swinging.

I guess it's true that NOBODY is safe right now. Even the exciting guys...

Sad that they cut a guy like Fodor, but a guy like Kevin Casey or Bubba McDaniel will get a shot in the UFC. How does that make sense?
3/28/13 10:55 AM
Lazer MMA

DamnSevern - 
Card - 

this, absolute bullshit

3/28/13 10:55 AM
awesomestprime
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neer is one of my favorite guys to watch fight.

I'm not super happy about that decision.
3/28/13 11:06 AM
epwar
602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 
Card - 

this, absolute bullshit

Jesus, so much for the "put on a good fight and you'll stick around" excuse crowd.  Caros vs. Stout was a good fight (close enough to be a split decision) and he still gets cut?  Ouch.

3/28/13 11:13 AM
JerseyShoreTapTeam

You people have to understand that the UFC has to make room for all the women fighters + all the Strikeforce fighters that deserve shots in the UFC, so they're not just adding spots to their roster, they're REPLACING them.

Fodor will be back with a few wins on the regional circuit. They always do. Lightweight is easily the most crowded division in the UFC, what do ya'll expect?

And don't even start with Neer. This is his 3rd shot in the UFC and he's lost 3 in a row, 2 by first round finish. Let's not get carried away here thinking he is worthy over other welterweights.
3/28/13 11:18 AM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -
Card - 

this, absolute bullshit

He came to bang that fight too. I'm bummed for the guy. Phone Post
3/28/13 11:20 AM
caposa
1705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surprised to see Fodor released. I guess with 80+ fighters in the LW division, it's gonna be sink or swim unfortunately

3/28/13 11:20 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Wow, so bummed, fodor was robbed. Phone Post
3/28/13 11:22 AM
McCorkleRuinedMySN

You fodor nuthuggers need to STFU
3/28/13 11:27 AM
DaleSonnen

lol I love how everyone is coming out of no where acting like Fodor was actually something special.. Give me a fuckin break, the guys sucks
3/28/13 11:34 AM
SNewman
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InvisibleControl - Really surprised to see Fodor cut. He lost a close fight to Sam Stout and it was a damn good fight. No lay-n-pray bullshit he came out swinging.

Sad that they cut a guy like Fodor, but a guy like Kevin Casey or Bubba McDaniel will get a shot in the UFC. How does that make sense?

The thing to remember though is that Casey and McDaniel and the like will probably get one fight too if they lose. If they win then they've earned another couple of fights.
3/28/13 12:13 PM
caseharts
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InvisibleControl - Really surprised to see Fodor cut. He lost a close fight to Sam Stout and it was a damn good fight. No lay-n-pray bullshit he came out swinging.

Kelvin could still win tuf??? He's also 21 at 21 he's way better than most people in that house he will do well in the ufc over time. You have a case for bbubba but not kelvin Phone Post
3/28/13 12:20 PM
caseharts
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
caseharts -
InvisibleControl - Really surprised to see Fodor cut. He lost a close fight to Sam Stout and it was a damn good fight. No lay-n-pray bullshit he came out swinging.

Kelvin could still win tuf??? He's also 21 at 21 he's way better than most people in that house he will do well in the ufc over time. You have a case for bbubba but not kelvin Phone Post
I thinking he is referring to what Dana said about everyone in the house will get a fight in the UFC... Phone Post
My bad I read kevin as kelvin and yes. I agree somewhat. But what's neers record in the ufc this time. While I'd like him to stay I can see why the ufv did that Phone Post
3/28/13 12:25 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's around 70 welterweights in the UFC. You can't have a 3 fight losing streak against the guys he fought and stick around right now.

3/28/13 12:26 PM
The Mouth

I wonder who has the most cuts/comebacks in the UFC. Neer has had 2 already hasnt he?
3/28/13 12:29 PM
SKINS

Neer wil be back....he will light it up in the lower orgs.
3/28/13 1:12 PM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fodor?
wtfuckin fuck?
3/28/13 1:12 PM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fodor?
wtfuckin fuck?
3/28/13 1:17 PM
steverowbotham
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fodor is kinda surprising, but no shocks with the others.  We all knew this was coming.  If he can put together a streak outside of the UFC, he'll be back.  

3/28/13 1:29 PM
DanEzra
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like Neer and enjoy his fights. I hope he puts together some wins and comes back.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.