UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WMMA - the last refuge of the butterface

3/28/13 1:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
c hurrle
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but watching these fanboys drool over WMMA fighters is annoying. Most of the women that are "so hot" to fans would be 5s or 6s if these guys didn't know they were fighters. There are certainly exceptions, but fans need to be a little more objective. Or better yet, let's stop talking about how hot a fighter is and start talking about her skills.
3/28/13 1:12 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/28/13 1:12 PM

To those of us that have been around a while, the bar was set pretty high by the fap-tastic Gina Carano. I have not yet seen her equal.

3/28/13 1:14 PM
MMA Playwrite
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C Hurrle, aren't you the guy who named your son after Evan Tanner? I'm trying to place you.
3/28/13 1:14 PM
c hurrle
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ the Gina Carano era equating to being "around a while". But your point is valid- Gina is a legit hottie.
3/28/13 1:16 PM
c hurrle

Edited: 03/28/13 1:16 PM
MMA Playwrite- we did name our son Evan Tanner.
3/28/13 1:19 PM
Letibleu
1661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/28/13 1:20 PM
How old are you guys, 14 years old? The fuck?

I recommend you follow fighters for their talents as fighters. Might clear up any misconceptions you all seem to have about what you should be watching for.
3/28/13 1:20 PM
GrilliamG
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh, attractiveness is subjective. I find the actress who play Michonne on The Walking Dead incredibly attractive, but no one else I know does. Agreed on talking more about what they do in their fights over how attractive they are, though.
3/28/13 1:24 PM
Aleck911
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
People like what they want
In my opinion no fighter is hotter than Gina but I think Ronda is way hot Phone Post
3/28/13 1:30 PM
Nexuscrawlers
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - How old are you guys, 14 years old? The fuck?

I recommend you follow fighters for their talents as fighters. Might clear up any misconceptions you all seem to have about what you should be watching for.

FOR REAL DOG!!!

its kind of annoying that Felice is a good and talented fighter but any thread about here is only ever about her looks.

she is fighting TONIGHT and the weighins are getting all the talk. its like TMZ board around here sometimes

3/28/13 2:16 PM
DamirioN
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aggressive half-naked women excite me. As a male with a penis I have learned to accept this. Phone Post
3/28/13 3:38 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree, although karate hottie Gina and cyborg are the exceptions. Phone Post
3/28/13 3:45 PM
RowdyBec
486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does this photo of me do it for you OP?? Please tell me I'm hawt... drool over me :)

3/28/13 5:44 PM
c hurrle

LOL! The most attractive thing about you, Bec (other than your accent), is your attitude. That and those crossed eyes- SEXY!!! ;)
3/28/13 5:52 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - How old are you guys, 14 years old? The fuck?

Are you gay? If so, I recommend a whole heaping helping of STFU, and let us raging hets slobber and drool over hot women, fighters or not.

3/28/13 5:53 PM
Bat21

RowdyBec - 

Does this photo of me do it for you OP?? Please tell me I'm hawt... drool over me :)

Yer Hawt. *droool*

Happy now? :)

3/28/13 5:58 PM
Humphrey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So lets see. Yore somehow finding fault with men finding women more attractive due to something other than looks? That's an asset my friend. Not a problem Phone Post
3/28/13 6:00 PM
pegson123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyday women are sexy to me. Because Everyday Women are attainable and you can actually do stuff with. What's sexy about a super model who movees around like a barbie. Sexy is football jersey. bbq and watch sports. And solid enough to wrestle and fuck with a bit without the fear of breaking an arm. 95 percent of the time give me and 7 over a 10 any day. 

3/28/13 6:13 PM
vieages
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

does it for me!
3/28/13 6:19 PM
vaginal tear
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up for title alone. Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 6:19 PM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - How old are you guys, 14 years old? The fuck?

Have you seen Erik Silva?

Phone Post
3/28/13 6:34 PM
Letibleu
1661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

Phone Post

I have his picture tucked into the underwear section of my sears catalogue.

3/28/13 6:34 PM
Letibleu

3/28/13 6:35 PM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 
caseharts - 

Phone Post

I have his picture tucked into the underwear section of my sears catalogue.

hes always my background

3/28/13 6:39 PM
ranier wolfcastle
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its a bit odd, but with female fighters i generally focus on whats hot about em. but if its some  girl who is paid just to be hot, i focus on their flaws

3/28/13 6:42 PM
vaginal tear
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

Oh lord. Hahahahaha. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.