UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Edgar/Oliveira, Siver/Swanson, Lamas/TKZ @ UFC 162

3/28/13 8:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

27s

: Edgar vs. Oliveira, Swanson vs. Siver set for UFC 162 ” 3 large FW fights @ 162 (also, TKZ-Lamas).

3/28/13 8:13 PM
I'mDownWithBrown
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did Oliveira sleep with someones wife? Poor guy.
3/28/13 8:13 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Badass FW tourney right here

3/28/13 8:19 PM
WOOFticket
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WUT! Phone Post
3/28/13 8:27 PM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight does nothing for Edgar. Phone Post
3/28/13 8:28 PM
Vader03
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would rather see edgar v swanson I think most woukd rather see that fight Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 8:29 PM
IronArmy87
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was looking forward to seeing Edgar-Swanson after Cub called him out. The Oliveira fight should be easier and probably Dana's way to get Frankie back in the win column Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 8:30 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

TuLegit -  This fight does nothing for Edgar. Phone Post

It should put him back in the W column, that's the purpose. Then he can get back in the title hunt.

3/28/13 8:30 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for ruining Charles career Joe silva!
3/28/13 8:32 PM
BrunoMcGyver
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see how and if Oliveira has improved. He had so much hype behind him but seemed to have bad luck and a weak stomach. He should go all ou vs Edgar, he has literally nothing to lose and everything to gain.

3/28/13 8:34 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edgar vs Oliveira makes very little sense to me.  I understand the importance of getting back in the win column for Edgar, but why does it have to come at the expense of a 23-year-old prospect's career?

3/28/13 8:41 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Edgar vs Oliveira makes very little sense to me.  I understand the importance of getting back in the win column for Edgar, but why does it have to come at the expense of a 23-year-old prospect's career?

He's young, he can always bounce back. Good experience for him to fight a former UFC champion. Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 8:46 PM
Aldocam
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although i feel olivera is a great young prospect but i feel they are feeding him to frankie to get him(edgar) back in the win column.which is not cool on joe silvas behalf as this could heavily impact olivieras career Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 8:46 PM
Aldocam
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Exactly this! Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 8:49 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

He's young, he can always bounce back. Good experience for him to fight a former UFC champion. Phone Post 3.0

It'll likely end up being back-to-back decisive losses against top competition.  I just don't understand how he can go from getting KTFO'd by Swanson to getting a step UP in competition in his next fight.  

On the flip side, I do like Edgar's chances in this fight and his prospects going forward should he win.

3/28/13 8:52 PM
Delorian
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a bad feeling about the Edgar/Oliveira matchup... Phone Post
3/28/13 8:55 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Delorian - I have a bad feeling about the Edgar/Oliveira matchup... Phone Post
Like how? Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 8:58 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

It'll likely end up being back-to-back decisive losses against top competition.  I just don't understand how he can go from getting KTFO'd by Swanson to getting a step UP in competition in his next fight.  

On the flip side, I do like Edgar's chances in this fight and his prospects going forward should he win.

I think Edgar wins and fights the winner of Siver/Swanson. Lamas/TKZ winner is next in line for the title after Pettis. Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 10:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/28/13 10:53 PM

Stoked Swanson n Siver is going to happen, was bummed when it got Changed last time! Phone Post 3.0

3/28/13 10:54 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Edgar

Swanson

Lamas

Lamas > Edgar > Swanson Phone Post
3/28/13 11:10 PM
ec
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Edgar/oliveira is an awesome fight. Gonna be an awesome event. Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 11:16 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Edited: 03/28/13 11:17 PM

This is an insane card!

• Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman - for middleweight title
• Chan Sung Jung vs. Ricardo Lamas
• Frankie Edgar vs. Charles Oliveira
• Dennis Siver vs. Cub Swanson
• Tim Boetsch vs. Mark Munoz
• Roger Gracie vs. Tim Kennedy
• Andrew Craig vs. Chris Leben
• Seth Baczynski vs. Brian Melancon

3/29/13 12:50 AM
slamming
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger Gracie vs. Tim Kennedy will make a nice televised prelim! Good way to lead into the PPV.
3/29/13 2:05 AM
UhHhAlex_

should be Edgar vs Swanson. Feels to me they're feeding a not so experienced Oliveira to him to pad his record to get him a title shot faster. IMO
3/29/13 2:17 AM
KC007

I hope they don't cut Charles if he loses. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.