UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bellator keeps getting better and better!!!

3/29/13 1:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Global Shield
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-Great fights
-Subtle commentary
-Structured format
-No PPV's

I'm glad Bellator exists... It's great for the sport!

Sign if you agree! Phone Post
3/29/13 1:48 AM
BetJits
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree. Especially with caveman rickles! Phone Post
3/29/13 2:00 AM
ElChupaNibre
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed, look forward to it every week.
3/29/13 2:01 AM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fair to say that it's exceeded most people's expectations? I didn't think they'd be able to do a title fight or tourney final almost every week, but they did and the season finale is legitimately stacked by any measure for a TV card.
3/29/13 2:23 AM
Stone17Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For some odd reason they have tournaments ending before the previous tournament winner has gotten his shot at the title. Doesn't make sense since the champion should be ready to defend his title as soon as a tournament is over. They are getting backed up title defenses in some of the weight divisions. But whatever, keep on setting up the tournaments and we'll eventually see who the real champ is.
3/29/13 3:37 AM
Global Shield
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought that Zack Houston who got hit in the nuts harder than hell...had some serious balls! Compare that to Spiritwolf's fight ender last week... lol. Props for him getting back up after about a minute and finishing his fight! Phone Post
3/29/13 3:41 AM
Global Shield

Stone17Wolf - For some odd reason they have tournaments ending before the previous tournament winner has gotten his shot at the title. Doesn't make sense since the champion should be ready to defend his title as soon as a tournament is over. They are getting backed up title defenses in some of the weight divisions. But whatever, keep on setting up the tournaments and we'll eventually see who the real champ is.
My guess is they want the tourney winner to heal up and fight the champ at 100%? I'm pretty surprised how they get the guys through the tournament pretty quick!

I am stoked for Brett Cooper vs Doug Marshall next week!

Cooper was in a war his last fight and it'll be less than a month since for his final. Should be great :) Phone Post
3/29/13 9:08 AM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator has always been quality, the tournament format is superior for all sports

Now they have much more talent than in the past and can run more tournaments to keep there champs busy, BW and HW will be done this summer so that should clear up there last division issue
3/29/13 9:32 AM
SupesUp
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great format and the production is looking more professional.
I really wish it was working guys up to the ufc though rather than being directly competitive with them.
Hate seeing guys so far ahead of their competition with no where to go to test their skills at the next level. Phone Post
3/29/13 10:01 AM
Nexuscrawlers
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. I love Bellator Phone Post
3/29/13 10:02 AM
inf0
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's time for an alternative to step up!

3/29/13 10:03 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Bellator is awesome.
3/29/13 10:33 AM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immaculata - Bellator is awesome.

3/29/13 7:09 PM
Global Shield

ttt Phone Post
3/29/13 7:13 PM
Card
2140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get excited about Thursday nights.

3/29/13 11:42 PM
Ocean6

Was there last night.

Much bigger crowd than last time they were in town.

Great energy, good fights, fun time.

I also met John Dodson. Very nice guy and talked to anyone who approached him and took pics with everyone.
3/29/13 11:50 PM
MMALOGIC

too bad their ratings arent getting better and better.

3/30/13 12:07 AM
DowntownMB
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frodo!!!
3/30/13 12:20 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Love the tournament format, and Bellator does it right.

3/30/13 12:27 AM
letsgobois

I agree. Even though I just started watching Bellator consistently since they started having a show on spike every Thursday, I feel they put on a good show. I would have never known who fighters like Saad Awad or Emmanual Newton where before, but I watched all their tournament fights up to the finale. And I'm excited to see Rickels get destroyed by Chandler. But I do think that Dave and Busters commercial is stupid as fuck.

3/30/13 1:57 AM
Global Shield

I was there live at Pechanga in Temecula, CA for Brett Cooper vs Dan Cramer event... and it was awesome!!!

I took a few people to the fight that have never even watched MMA and they were fascinated! The tournament REALLY helps as I let them know who will fight who next etc. Now they can't wait for Brett Cooper to smash Doug Marshall...lol. Phone Post
3/30/13 2:00 AM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT

letsgobois -

I agree. Even though I just started watching Bellator consistently since they started having a show on spike every Thursday, I feel they put on a good show. I would have never known who fighters like Saad Awad or Emmanual Newton where before, but I watched all their tournament fights up to the finale. And I'm excited to see Rickels get destroyed by Chandler. But I do think that Dave and Busters commercial is stupid as fuck.

I can't wait for you to eat crow punk ass

WAR CAVEMAN Phone Post
3/30/13 4:09 AM
minotauro11
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
3/30/13 4:20 AM
Trey Houston
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Global Shield - I thought that Zack Houston who got hit in the nuts harder than hell...had some serious balls! Compare that to Spiritwolf's fight ender last week... lol. Props for him getting back up after about a minute and finishing his fight! Phone Post
My name is Trey Houston, not Zach but thank you though. Glad I was able to entertain. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 4:25 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE Bellator.

And Trey Houston is a badass, what a fight!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.