UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If Frankie loses this next fight, what does he do?

4/4/13 9:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He wont loose to Olivera, Frankie will win another belt for sure. he just went through a tough part of his career. he will come back better than ever and finish Olivera
4/4/13 9:04 AM
ortman166

easedel - I am surprised he didn't retire. He beat bendo that second fight then was asked to move down for, still have no reason why, then fights Also and honestly that was an incredibly close fight, to the point it chould have been a draw.

So who knows
I agree that he should've beat bendo in the rematch. But the fight with Aldo was NOT close Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:04 AM
ortman166

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Entreri - Frankie should stay at 145, he can win the title especially if Jose moves up. The fight with Aldo was SO CLOSE.
It was? Phone Post
No Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:20 AM
tonytr

My problem with people bringing up the second Bendo fight is Frankie didn't deserve the rematch in the first place. So him losing the second fight was the universe's way of telling him "no."
4/4/13 3:10 PM
Thuglife13
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tonytr - My problem with people bringing up the second Bendo fight is Frankie didn't deserve the rematch in the first place. So him losing the second fight was the universe's way of telling him "no."

This^

/thread
4/4/13 4:12 PM
Brock Lobster
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thuglife13 -
tonytr - My problem with people bringing up the second Bendo fight is Frankie didn't deserve the rematch in the first place. So him losing the second fight was the universe's way of telling him "no."

This^

/thread
? How is that /thread, completely irrelevant to the OP Phone Post
4/4/13 4:27 PM
KEVSTAR

Aldo beat the shit out of him in every aspect of that fight Phone Post
4/4/13 4:51 PM
nnwourgeet
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sue the athletic commissions for hiring terrible judges time and time again.
4/4/13 5:09 PM
r_o_y

They would never cut him. There is featherweight and even flyweight. But lets see how he does in his next fight.
4/4/13 5:42 PM
1a1
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is bizzare phenomenon that happens when Frankie fights. Despite Frankie clearly losing people think he won. People bitched about the first Bendo fight....um that was not close. The second fight was close could be a draw or win for Frankie. That was the only real close fight. Aldo fight he clearly lost.
4/4/13 8:21 PM
MMALOGIC

He said he can make 135.

4/4/13 8:47 PM
Flyers179

I have a hard time seeing him lose to Cub, although it's definitely possible (I saw no way Swanson was gonna beat Pearson too).
4/4/13 9:34 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flyers179 - I have a hard time seeing him lose to Cub, although it's definitely possible (I saw no way Swanson was gonna beat Pearson too).
He's fighting Oliveira who I don't see beating Frankie either. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:40 PM
UGCTT_Shope
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel - I am surprised he didn't retire. He beat bendo that second fight then was asked to move down for, still have no reason why, then fights Also and honestly that was an incredibly close fight, to the point it chould have been a draw.

So who knows
You must wild each lol Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:41 PM
MasterofMartialArts
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweatpant King -
Jaybrone -

Am I the only one that is confused by the comments about Frankie taking it to Aldo and it could have been a draw? Aldo won that fight pretty soundly when I watched it but it's been a couple months and I was drunk.

No your not, he did give him a hell of a fight but draw? I lol'd Phone Post 3.0
It definitely was a good and close fight, but Jose clearly won. Frankie has a chance in any fight Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 10:50 PM
Kneeblock
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Frankie needs to go back to relying on his wrestling a bit more. He's a killer in a scramble and needs to use that and mix it in with his striking instead of just treating each fight like a boxing match.

4/5/13 2:05 AM
Thuglife13
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock Lobster - 
Thuglife13 -

This^

/thread
? How is that /thread, completely irrelevant to the OP Phone Post

You win...VTFU for droppin' *Truth Bombs* on me...Lazy post on my part IMO...Oh and for the SN as well...
4/5/13 2:21 AM
shrekk

Fights Anthony Jonhson at super heavyweight @WSOF
4/5/13 2:30 AM
kickasspoolparty
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always pulling for Frankie, tough to see him lose those epic wars recently. Lets hope he posts a W here soon and get back to his winning ways. Phone Post
4/5/13 2:30 AM
kickasspoolparty
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shrekk - Fights Anthony Jonhson at super heavyweight @WSOF
Or this... Totally reasonable. Phone Post
4/5/13 2:32 AM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chop off penis,... fight ronda for the belt. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 2:35 AM
Forrest Spliffn

Jagerbombs obviously

Op ain't got a tv? Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 2:37 AM
whoabro

Willy the Coyote -
Letibleu - 

if he loses his next fight he should get a rematch or a title shot.

Frankie vs. Uriah Faber. Loser gets a title shot.
Cosigned Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 3:27 AM
MrNiceguy66

GSPushedInMyStinkEye -
Willy the Coyote -
Letibleu - 

if he loses his next fight he should get a rematch or a title shot.

Frankie vs. Uriah Faber. Loser gets a title shot.
LMFAO! Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 3:44 AM
strict9
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The biggest problem I see in Edgar is that I see him as a slow starter, He seems to attack harder and harder every round but it hurts him if he doesn't win the early rounds. I don't know if his plan is to go five rounds for the decision but he seems to start slow. Pretty much all of his fights he has lost he was losing the early rounds at first and came back to make them close. I feel that if he fights the same way he does in the later rounds earlier in the fight he would have a better record.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.