UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official Discussion: SFL 14 LIVE at 11:30 am ET

3/29/13 2:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SuperFightLeague
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Super Fight League, India's Pro MMA Org.
Letibleu - 
SuperFightLeague - 

At the Super Fight League we do not relegate our female combatants to the undercard, instead we feature them as the Co-Main Event! 

Nice stab at Bellator. I was stunned to see Felice as the first fight of the night. She was on a 3 fight streak

No stab at all. We have been featuring Women on our fight cards for some time now. Many promotions have failed to accept their skill level or feature their talent. That is not the case at SFL.

Letibleu
1713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://superfightleague.com/ring_girls.php

is broken.

Uncle Creepy's Creepy Nephew
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SuperFightLeague - 

At the Super Fight League we do not relegate our female combatants to the undercard, instead we feature them as the Co-Main Event! 

Yes never the undercard for the Title and IMO the time of the event is perfect and as you say, you make it available quickly to anyone who has missed it.
3/29/13 2:21 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Colleen is just too big for Sanja to get anything going on the ground it seems Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 2:23 PM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SuperFightLeague - 
JamesDean57 - Man I hate this, not being able to watch the fights.
Just reading these comments, the suspense is killing me.

Why unable to watch?

Yeah my computer is screwed up , can't watch videos.
Hopefully I will get it fixed by the next card.
3/29/13 2:23 PM
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah I don't like those elbows either. If you are going to elbow then do it with force, not just to slice your opponent.
3/29/13 2:25 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see you guys/girls back SFL... Every other Friday now? Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 2:25 PM
goocher
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is up with all these head lock positions. It seems more and more common among these amateur ranks.
3/29/13 2:26 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow congrats to Colleen. Nice sub. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 2:26 PM
Letibleu
1713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man, nothing to be ashamed about, she was simply very outsized.

3/29/13 2:28 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Letibleu - 

man, nothing to be ashamed about, she was simply very outsized.

Yup

Knuckle Sandwich
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was the weight difference between the two? I just seemed so lopsided to me.
SuperFightLeague
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Glad to see you guys/girls back SFL... Every other Friday now? Phone Post 3.0

Yes, events every fortnight. 

Knuckle Sandwich
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"it"

Nice sub. Hopefully Sanja back soon at a lower weight, she showed heart.
3/29/13 2:29 PM
SuperFightLeague

Knuckle Sandwich - What was the weight difference between the two? I just seemed so lopsided to me.

They were both Flyweight competitiors. 

3/29/13 2:29 PM

SuperFightLeague - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Glad to see you guys/girls back SFL... Every other Friday now? Phone Post 3.0

Will Paul Kelly be fighting again for you?
3/29/13 2:31 PM
Letibleu

Edited: 03/29/13 2:33 PM
SuperFightLeague - 

I used to get up hung over from my Thursday nights (Thursday used to be my Friday) just to watch these SFL cards in the morning while working on some compositions.

The production is much improved from last year (the audio issue earlier was entertaining) and the skill is getting much better. 

Wait... there is Mountain Dew in India?

3/29/13 2:31 PM
SuperFightLeague

Bout 6: Colleen Schneider defeats Sanja Sucevic via Submission to become SFL Women's Flyweight Champion. 

3/29/13 2:32 PM
BigBlack23
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never seen a SFL card until now.  Good show,  I like the Amateur/Pro mix.  Seems like a good show to watch or  even a cool show to fight for.

3/29/13 2:32 PM
Knuckle Sandwich

Okay, I backed up the video and found it.

57.2 kilograms

53.06 kilograms
3/29/13 2:34 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great show so far only criticism I could give is to just keeo the camera rolling online nstead of the will be back shortly. Show us the walkouts or the fighters celebrating whatever is goin on. Phone Post
3/29/13 2:35 PM
SuperFightLeague

Thank you for your feedback. We will be working to improve this for SFL 15.

3/29/13 2:37 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost audio? Phone Post
3/29/13 2:39 PM
SuperFightLeague

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies -  I lost audio? Phone Post

Please refresh your stream. It appears to be working correctly. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.