UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC back to BOSTON

3/29/13 4:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Harlem Savoy
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey -
Harlem Savoy - Yes please. Phone Post 3.0

Ummmmm OC and Bawstone are quite a plane ride apart

The crowd for this fight was awesome. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 4:13 PM
Pure
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - 
B0NESAW - Hopefully, dana can reserve a section of tickets for the UG like the last FOX card

That was me. If there's interest, I'll put together a UG section for this event.

That's really cool.

We'll definitely have to do something like this for Philly next time you guys come.

Your efforts are appreciated.

3/29/13 4:17 PM
lordpeps
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'd rather he bring a healthy card personally
3/29/13 4:18 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC still hasn't been to Phoenix and doesn't look like they're planning on it :( Phone Post
3/29/13 4:27 PM
cheesesteak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyle223 - Went with my wife in 2010 when the UFC expo was in Boston. We had a blast and met a ton of fighters. Great experience.

I remember we went to a bar to watch the fights instead of going to the event live. I've never been to a UFC event in person, but I can't see myself dropping $500+ for two tickets to be 200 feet away from the octagon. I'd probably just find myself watching on the jumbotron all night lol. Anyways, we went to a nice bar and found out that no bar in Boston was airing the fights due to a black out or something. I was so pissed. Anyone know if this is typical of a city not showing the fights when the UFC is in town, and if so, why?

Basicly that's what happens. You end up just watching the jumbotron. But it's still fun as hell as long as you don't have some drunk slob douchebag yelling "KICK HIM IN THE HEADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!"
3/29/13 4:27 PM
Galanis
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK YES, finally!!

3/29/13 4:31 PM
saucylv33
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -  UFC still hasn't been to Phoenix and doesn't look like they're planning on it :( Phone Post

It's on the radar.
3/29/13 4:39 PM
Hammerfister
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfect night to bring back some locals. Doomsday anyone? Phone Post
3/29/13 5:11 PM
Hammerfister
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Locals also help the mainstream local press get invested. Last time we had marcus davis, joe lauzon, and kenflo. I think Doomsday and Chuck O'Neil should get another shot at the UFC. Dan Lauzon and Marcus Davis are with other promotions. Timing will determine whether JLau, Tom Lawlor, Joe Proctor, Gabriel Gonzaga, Tim Boetsch, or Jimmy Quinlan will be available. I know I'm forgetting somebody. Who else,besides guys coming out of retirement, are New England fighters? Should this be Nick Newell's UFC debut? Phone Post
3/29/13 6:06 PM
southie1

Kenny Florian out of retirement for Diego rematch anyone? Not going to affect any rankings but it would be a lot of fun.
3/29/13 6:32 PM
MadmanGadman
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 -
B0NESAW - Hopefully, dana can reserve a section of tickets for the UG like the last FOX card

That was me. If there's interest, I'll put together a UG section for this event.
Do it! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 10:21 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herpaderp - do you guys think its better to inject steroids directly into the neck or penis ?

Wtf? Who unbanned your dumb ass?

3/29/13 10:21 PM
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - 
Condit's Face Broke My Hand -  UFC still hasn't been to Phoenix and doesn't look like they're planning on it :( Phone Post

It's on the radar.

Tell me more, please.

3/29/13 10:22 PM

saucylv33 - 

It's on the radar.

Tell me more, please.

3/29/13 10:38 PM
shootfighterbull

Ill be there. It'll be my first ufc event. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 10:26 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to see who will be on this card

4/12/13 11:17 AM
McBottery

saucylv33 -

That would be awesome, since I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to convince my friends to spend the money to go... And I really don't want to just go alone haha Phone Post
4/12/13 11:39 AM
CLINT NJHC
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excited to attend this one!
And the Yankees playing the Sox Friday night as well- should be a good weekend.
Hook it up Dana!
4/12/13 2:06 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana should throw the first pitch out at Fenway that Friday when the Sox take on the Yankees.

THEN, he should take a few UG'ers along with him to the game....and put it on his Vlog.

Now that...would be glorious

4/12/13 4:11 PM
FCFBlazer

Had so much fun last time in Boston. Can't wait to do it again! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.