UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 'Cyborg' Santos: I don't need to prove anything

3/29/13 12:46 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

At next weekend's Invicta 5, Cris 'Cyborg' Santos returns to MMA action after over a year lay off. Cyborg will be looking a statement in her return to fighting:

“I don’t think I need to prove anything for nobody because I try to do my best and winning or losing is a consequence.  I try to do a nice fight.  I try to do the best fight.  If you win or lose, it’s a consequence, but I want to put on a big show.  When people watch my fights I want it to be exciting,” she said.

Santos says she isn’t changing the way she fights, and her game plan is always the same, look to finish with a knockout.

“I think this fight, I will try for the knockout all the time,” said Santos.  “I’m not going to change anything in my plan to fight.  My plan is all the time try for the knockout

read entire article...

3/29/13 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheIronCodpiece
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's nice to see her not talk about Ronda for once. Or, at least, no one ask her about Ronda

3/29/13 12:53 PM
Chaelismyhero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She needs to prove she is a women.
3/29/13 12:57 PM
Letibleu
1485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 1:06 PM

3/29/13 1:01 PM
KnowKontrol
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/10. That chick man... And she isn't married anymore? Time to take a trip to brazil! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 1:02 PM
FreakDaddy
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think she needs to prove she can beat the best fighters without the use of steroids.......
3/29/13 1:30 PM
Burt Reynoldz
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really want to know what Ronda's opinion is on this.

3/29/13 1:44 PM
Authority Figure

She has everything to prove. Especially that she can fight clean.

3/29/13 1:57 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is she fighting someone in her weight class this time?
3/29/13 2:57 PM
TARRat
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What?

Did Tito write that for her?
3/29/13 3:10 PM
40oztofreedom
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She should just keep doing her thing and live life. Ronda had her chance a long time ago but chose to move down a weight class. End of story. Cyborg should just keep doing her thing and making money. Good for her, fuck all the fighter bashers, you know you'd suck her dick if given the chance. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 3:11 PM
cheesesteak
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Then don't .
3/29/13 3:15 PM
Ray Elbe
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMO she is the best female fighter in the world.
3/29/13 3:16 PM
Johnzandt

I have to agree with others on here, and say that she has to prove that she is clean. Unfortunately, for her, her name will always be tainted and there will always be people who will never believe that she's clean.
3/29/13 3:24 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No amount of airbrushing will fix that chin line Phone Post
3/29/13 3:35 PM
CapnKindBud

The clitenis would probably be enough proof for anyone on its own . But the low voice, facial hair and Marvin Hagler build are definitely all the proof he needs Phone Post
3/29/13 3:36 PM
Moke
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 3:37 PM
It's not about Rhonda. When you've fought your whole career on steroids and get busted, you bet your ass you have something to prove.
3/29/13 3:39 PM
CapnKindBud

How about this? If you are caught with steroids in your system, you will be randomly tested numerous times through your training camp and before and after the fight for THREE fights as probation . If you never test dirty in those three fights, then you will have less testing and more trust ....sound fair Phone Post
3/29/13 5:21 PM
stonepony

40oztofreedom - She should just keep doing her thing and live life. Ronda had her chance a long time ago but chose to move down a weight class. End of story. Cyborg should just keep doing her thing and making money. Good for her, fuck all the fighter bashers, you know you'd suck her dick if given the chance. Phone Post 3.0

Actually, it's Cyborg who blew her chance. Which is why she isn't in the UFC making money like Ronda.
3/29/13 5:25 PM
stonepony

Edited: 03/29/13 5:25 PM
3/29/13 7:52 PM
JustAnotherMMAFan
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recently saw some video of Cyborg when she was 19, and she had large shoulders, big biceps and basically the same body she has today, just less muscles.

So, part of her ability is genetic, in spite of her steroids incident... unless she started 'roiding at a really young age, which I don't believe.
3/29/13 9:13 PM
stonepony

JustAnotherMMAFan - I recently saw some video of Cyborg when she was 19, and she had large shoulders, big biceps and basically the same body she has today, just less muscles.

So, part of her ability is genetic, in spite of her steroids incident... unless she started 'roiding at a really young age, which I don't believe.

Did she have the beard and deep man voice? Funny, "she looks exactly like she did when she was young, if you don't count the Bob Sapp muscle there's no evidence that she does steroids"...
3/29/13 9:37 PM
Eggbert
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -

Why do people give her such a hard time but give fighters like Thiago silva, nick Diaz, Stephan Bonner etc a free pass? It's all the same. Peds and banned substance are the same male or female

And yes she is the best female fighter on the planet. She'll prove how far ahead she is of everyone in this upcoming fight. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 9:39 PM
MentaL
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO
Eggbert -
Authority Figure -

Why do people give her such a hard time but give fighters like Thiago silva, nick Diaz, Stephan Bonner etc a free pass? It's all the same. Peds and banned substance are the same male or female

And yes she is the best female fighter on the planet. She'll prove how far ahead she is of everyone in this upcoming fight. Phone Post 3.0
Because women shouldn't be taking make hormones. Phone Post
3/29/13 9:41 PM
torubu
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eggbert -
Authority Figure -

They aren't claiming a Superfight with the champ of a lower weight class while refusing to cut weight. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.