UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Proof Bubba and Uriah fight next week (pic)

3/30/13 7:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Emphatik -
BrattMamley - 10 vote downs for trying to relay some information to you guys. Fuck you cunts. Phone Post 3.0

i think you just got voted down by retarded homophobes who aren't smart enough to realise it was a photoshop, even when it was stated openly.

Don't sweat it man, vote ups are absolutely worthless anyway, not like you can cash them in for a trip to Paris.
You can't?! Damn I had my hotel booked and everything. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 7:24 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ITT: Retards. You are all retards.
3/30/13 8:49 PM
Tat2tillidie
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrattMamley - 10 vote downs for trying to relay some information to you guys. Fuck you cunts. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up one from me :) Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 10:58 PM
Letibleu
1696 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrattMamley - 10 vote downs for trying to relay some information to you guys. Fuck you cunts. Phone Post 3.0

Voting you up everyday for 2 weeks

3/31/13 3:30 AM
Enemies

Letibleu - 

Voting you up everyday for 2 weeks

Voting him down once so you have to do it for 2 weeks and a day instead. But mostly because he actually cares about vote ups and vote downs. :P

Read through the whole thread to see if somebody else noticed the weed grinder. Greg Bell wins.
3/31/13 6:15 AM
Jonno

Bubba getting smashed next week.

That is all. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 6:23 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrattMamley - 10 vote downs for trying to relay some information to you guys. Fuck you cunts. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU! I honestly thought Bubba was the one that was going to have the breakdown the night before and not be able to fight.

Who knows, maybe he does have the breakdown Dana was talking about and still competes. Either way, you shed light on the situation and I'm thankful. Phone Post
3/31/13 6:30 AM
malryan

DanGold -
Matt Perry -  I figured it out when they announced it on national television. Good detective work Phone Post

Oh shit Chandler Bing laying down the sarcasm!
That chandler bing comment was hilarious. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 8:56 AM
Mexirican
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU to make up for all the retarded homophobes.
3/31/13 9:04 AM
cool hand Ed
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanGold - 
Matt Perry -  I figured it out when they announced it on national television. Good detective work Phone Post

Oh shit Chandler Bing laying down the sarcasm!

LMFAO

voted up sir
3/31/13 10:04 AM
cantuna4u
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its actually worse if the OP's original picture was photo shopped.
This would mean no lube is needed as his anus is greased by the juices he naturally produces when thinking of the sweet, sweet penis!
Worse.
Way worse. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.