UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> should gsp get stripped?

3/29/13 6:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jake shields was banned from gsp locker room by the commission when he complained about georges wraps

gsp was allowed to take a drug test apart from everybody else by the commission

the commission introduced 0.9 weight limit at the last minute

those are things

those are proof known facts

may be not any one of them should cause stripping but the accumulation of those bear the cause

where there is smoke there is fire

3/29/13 6:21 PM
Rudi

Jesus KO'd stayrad - Came in thinking their might be naked GSP pics. Phone Post 3.0
This. VTFD.

jk Phone Post
3/29/13 6:31 PM
JudoMo
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if the commission did this then why the hell would u punish GSP. ud stip the commission. now run along
3/29/13 6:34 PM
dogfb
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP did nothing wrong. Phone Post
3/29/13 6:35 PM
Diddly
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did GSP weigh in over 170?

Was there anything wrong with his wraps?

Did he fail his drug test?

I've heard nothing to indicate any of these things are true.

Nick Diaz deliberately threw punches after the bell. This is a proven fact.

Hmmmmmm Phone Post
3/29/13 6:36 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're not very good at posting.

Blatant troll is blatant.

3/29/13 6:38 PM
DirtehSneakehs

You sir, op suck ass. Phone Post
3/29/13 6:40 PM
orcus

Voted down for failure.

3/29/13 6:40 PM
DiaztakesGSP'ssmokedmeat
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vaseline, you forgot about the vaseline.
3/29/13 6:42 PM
RickStorm
1516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

OP froze due to vote downs

3/29/13 6:42 PM
Entreri

OP just got raped
3/29/13 6:44 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

lol that took not even 25 minutes.

3/29/13 6:49 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

You're not very good at posting.

Blatant troll is blatant.

. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 6:50 PM
babacanoosh

Op good points. All u gsp nuthuggers...c'mon now. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 6:58 PM
gabemadrid
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -
RickStorm - 

lol that took not even 25 minutes.

Wow Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 6:59 PM
RazorMMA
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bats for sale $2 for those who want to continue to beat the dead horse. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 7:00 PM
RazorMMA
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the hell is my post showing up with someone else's name? Wtf is going on? Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 7:02 PM
charms434
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano -

jake shields was banned from gsp locker room by the commission when he complained about georges wraps

gsp was allowed to take a drug test apart from everybody else by the commission

the commission introduced 0.9 weight limit at the last minute

those are things

those are proof known facts

may be not any one of them should cause stripping but the accumulation of those bear the cause

where there is smoke there is fire

Jake shields approved the wraps. Then went back to the Diaz room and someone said that they also wanted to see the wraps. By then GSP was gloved and taped and the athletic commision told them to scram. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 7:08 PM
CHILLITACO
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol poor op.

Phone Post
3/29/13 7:15 PM
RazorMMA

The Loge -
RazorMMA - Why the hell is my post showing up with someone else's name? Wtf is going on? Phone Post 3.0
You don't claim to be an inter dimensional Nordic being from time to time who signs their posts with silly new age bullshit like: Namasteshakur or Shyamalan, do you? Phone Post 3.0
I'm not even sure what you just said, but I'm legit RazorMMA and no one else. I posted and it didn't show up for a bit so I posted again. Then it appeared with your name. Not sure wth happened bro. Check all my other posts I'm the same. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 7:25 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - 
RazorMMA -
The Loge -
RazorMMA - Why the hell is my post showing up with someone else's name? Wtf is going on? Phone Post 3.0
You don't claim to be an inter dimensional Nordic being from time to time who signs their posts with silly new age bullshit like: Namasteshakur or Shyamalan, do you? Phone Post 3.0
I'm not even sure what you just said, but I'm legit RazorMMA and no one else. I posted and it didn't show up for a bit so I posted again. Then it appeared with your name. Not sure wth happened bro. Check all my other posts I'm the same. Phone Post 3.0
I believe you man, I have just had a problem in the past with some asshole posting from my account claiming to be an inter dimensional Nordic alien time traveler or some such bullshit. He always writes really cryptic new agey mumbo jumbo then signs his posts with "Namasteshakur" or "Shyamalan" or "Shalom" it's really fucking bizarre. Phone Post 3.0

3/29/13 7:26 PM
RazorMMA

The Loge -
RazorMMA -
The Loge -
I believe you man, I have just had a problem in the past with some asshole posting from my account claiming to be an inter dimensional Nordic alien time traveler or some such bullshit. He always writes really cryptic new agey mumbo jumbo then signs his posts with "Namasteshakur" or "Shyamalan" or "Shalom" it's really fucking bizarre. Phone Post 3.0
Some people have nothing better to do with their lives. In between playing magic the gathering in their basement and not getting laid, not much to do for them. Sad I know. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 8:23 PM
clown makeup

Not necessarily stripped perhaps suspended instead; that is all title fights fought in Quebec. Application of this unique rule to the Quebec Commission should be analyized scientifically viz. advantage to a fighter. Does or can no having to lose 1 lbs at the final minute equate to losing 2 hours of sleep? Or could not having to lose 1 lbs in your final push to make weight equal not gassing in the 4th round of a title fight. This surely needs to be examined to its fullest. In fact Condit should enjoin in the Diaz legal query since he too was not informed of this in a title fight.

Has GSP been not illegally been saving energy knowing in all his title defence fights in Quebec that he could go over by 1lbs while his oppentys obliviously never did? Condit came in at 169, Diaz came in at 169, each obviously doing everything to adhere to the “rules” including running on the spot pre-walkout to weigh ins while George may very well have been in his waiting room with his feet up snacking on carrots.
3/29/13 8:27 PM
IronShriek

clown makeup -
Not necessarily stripped perhaps suspended instead; that is all title fights fought in Quebec. Application of this unique rule to the Quebec Commission should be analyized scientifically viz. advantage to a fighter. Does or can no having to lose 1 lbs at the final minute equate to losing 2 hours of sleep? Or could not having to lose 1 lbs in your final push to make weight equal not gassing in the 4th round of a title fight. This surely needs to be examined to its fullest. In fact Condit should enjoin in the Diaz legal query since he too was not informed of this in a title fight.

Has GSP been not illegally been saving energy knowing in all his title defence fights in Quebec that he could go over by 1lbs while his oppentys obliviously never did? Condit came in at 169, Diaz came in at 169, each obviously doing everything to adhere to the “rules” including running on the spot pre-walkout to weigh ins while George may very well have been in his waiting room with his feet up snacking on carrots.
I agree.
Georges knew he was breaking the rules too.
Nick deserves another shot where Georges has to play by the same rules. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 9:01 PM
frederic
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiaztakesGSP'ssmokedmeat - Vaseline, you forgot about the vaseline.
Because this time it was the Diaz corner applying it liberally, and not GSP's... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.