UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP Training Photos

3/29/13 10:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
semtex0809
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeamRenzo4Life -
MMA Playwrite - Why is his stomach area circled in that one picture?

Because it "kinda" looks like gyno-belly from PED use.
Boom Phone Post
3/29/13 10:26 PM
Tommy Gunnz
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani - Just throwing some stats that I have no way of proving, but if I had to put money on it, i'd say over 50% of the guys in UFC or mma in general are dirty. The UFC and Dana White talk a big game about improving testing and doing this and that, but they're not stupid, they know who's dirty and who's not, and at the end of the day, they won't do shit about it.

It's not like mma is the only sport plagued with this shit, cycling and track & field, almost 8 out of 10 athletes are dirty.

This is sports in the modern era.

lol @ "over 50% of ufc fighters on steroids"

I would place money it is 90% or greater...
3/29/13 10:32 PM
BenBJJ
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obvious is obvious.
3/29/13 10:34 PM
ChiTown Philly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rood gut Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 10:34 PM
ChiTown Philly

Roid gut Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 10:35 PM
stonedape

JetSetter - TiliShkodrani- you're a real dumbass Phone Post 3.0

Wow, great response.  JetSetter, you have done your research and you have convinced me that he is a "real dumbass"  

I think you are on point TiliShkodrani.

3/29/13 10:35 PM
norcal3737

Roid gut.

Gyno belly.

LMAO. Bunch of computer dweebs in here.

That's either 'hgh-gut', or severe bloat/dissented stomach. Steroids don't give you that.
3/29/13 10:52 PM
inf0
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poutine Gut, imo

3/29/13 11:00 PM
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 11:01 PM

Is it a possibility that if you train and train and train and train after 15 years non stop that shit just happens naturally? but if you take that body builder drug you just get there much faster?

I have a friend who swears he took nothing (one of those wholistic vegans, grew up that way with weird hippy parents) and he had been pumping since he was 15. He is not 18 and has one of those. Not fat, just weird bulging gut muscles. Seems like it got that way just the last few years. I am 99% sure he never took anything stronger than he odd aspirin (and even then, I don't think he has ever taken a pain killer).

3/29/13 11:13 PM
youarewhatiswrong
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, now gives us some pictures in which GSP is EXHALING.
3/29/13 11:32 PM
MTH
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the certainty folks yammer on with in these threads. 

My favorite line so far was how GSP is obviously doping, but the other champs obviously aren't, and, therefore, this "proves" you don't need to dope to be champ. The suggestion that this thread has "proven" anything is beyond ridiculous. 

Like it or not, the only thing that's certain here is that you're speculating. He's never tested positive, nobody has ever claimed first hand knowledge, and he's unequivocally denied it. 

Are you really suggesting that it is absolutely impossible for him to have developed that physique without doping? You know that as a matter of absolute fact? Do you really have both the medical background as well as familiarity with GSP's medical history and dietary regimen to be sure of that? Really?

And for that matter, have you actually put in the effort to look for other photos that are more natural looking? We can all dig out personal photos in which we look like crap, but that doesn't mean it's actually a fair representation of how we look as a general matter. These are the same "GSP is on HGH" pics that have been making the rounds for weeks now. 

Further, as I understand it, steroid abuse does not cause a distended abdomen. 

HGH abuse can cause a distended abdomen, but this is usually associated with very large body builder doses over a long period of time. Why would any athlete in a weight class based sport consume such doses? And why would an athlete who is so focused on his image and who has such availability of medical professionals allow his abuse to lead to these side effects, especially where other PEDs would yield better results for MMA?

Now, that's not to say these photos don't make me raise an eyebrow--they do. They are . . . suspect. But I would like to see some other recent pics as well. And I think it'd sure be nice if folks maybe started being a little more honest with just how "certain" they really are. 
3/30/13 11:10 AM
TuLegit

Guys look this is the one athlete where there are clear signs of GH use.
1. His reach has grown since joining the UFC in his mid twenties. Go watch his debut fight tale of the tape to now.
2. He has a GH stomach which indicates organ growth from excessive use of the hormone.
3. The most telling detail of all on many athletes not only Gsp. The bumps on the abdomen, the direct sign of GH injection and GSP always has them. Phone Post
3/30/13 11:15 AM
Kostakio
599 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - Guys look this is the one athlete where there are clear signs of GH use.
1. His reach has grown since joining the UFC in his mid twenties. Go watch his debut fight tale of the tape to now.
2. He has a GH stomach which indicates organ growth from excessive use of the hormone.
3. The most telling detail of all on many athletes not only Gsp. The bumps on the abdomen, the direct sign of GH injection and GSP always has them. Phone Post
What are you getting at, man? Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 11:24 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Kostakio - 
TuLegit - Guys look this is the one athlete where there are clear signs of GH use.

seems like hes saying gsp is clean

3/30/13 11:29 AM
Kostakio
599 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
Kostakio - 

seems like hes saying gsp is clean

Oh, okay. It seemed like a vague implication of some sort. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 11:32 AM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the OP is just trying to say he has a crush
3/30/13 11:39 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

its weird when u watch the striking truth documentary that as a teenager gsp was skinny as hell...gangly and totally unathletic....kind of crazy the massive transformation he went through in such a short amount of time...blasst double legging ncaa champions with no previous wrestling experience himself

3/30/13 11:50 AM
RazorMMA
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first two pics look,,,,um, interesting. To say the least. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 11:59 AM
15days
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did anyone say that he is just taking a breath in the pics? is that to easy of an explanation?
3/30/13 12:07 PM
Entreri

TiliShkodrani - IMHO, I don't think any of the Champs, besides GSP, would be on roids. I can't imagine Anderson, Cain, Bendo, etc. being on roids. Those dude's look clean, GSP is the only champ I would say is on roids. This proves that you don't need to be dirty to be champ, many guys did it the clean way.

How cute.
3/30/13 2:36 PM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

TiliShkodrani is 100% correct. I've been an athlete my entire life and I see FIRST HAND the effects of steroids, growth hormone, etc. Try grappling with someone on a good dose of HGH and you will get demolished even if that person is slightly below your skill level...I see it all the time.

GSP IS the Lance Armstrong of MMA and that PED gut tells all. Do you think it's a coincidence that GSP says he's for Olympic testing after hearing Johny Hendrick's injured his hand post fight? There are rumors Hendricks is also on the roids, so if Hendricks can't use them to heal his hand, this means another advantage for GSP.

I just hope GSP will one day have the gaul to come clean like Lance Armstrong and tell the truth about his illegal PED use!
3/30/13 3:34 PM
TuLegit

Wen Sayne Khamrock - TiliShkodrani is 100% correct. I've been an athlete my entire life and I see FIRST HAND the effects of steroids, growth hormone, etc. Try grappling with someone on a good dose of HGH and you will get demolished even if that person is slightly below your skill level...I see it all the time.

GSP IS the Lance Armstrong of MMA and that PED gut tells all. Do you think it's a coincidence that GSP says he's for Olympic testing after hearing Johny Hendrick's injured his hand post fight? There are rumors Hendricks is also on the roids, so if Hendricks can't use them to heal his hand, this means another advantage for GSP.

I just hope GSP will one day have the gaul to come clean like Lance Armstrong and tell the truth about his illegal PED use!
Who says that about Hendricks? Phone Post
3/30/13 3:36 PM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
Anek - Troll? If you can't appreciate GSP, go back to pro-wrestling, noobs.
Persistent, arent ya? I like your dedication, reminds me of a molester. Phone Post
Hahaha Gonna have to use that line on one of my friends Phone Post
3/30/13 3:43 PM
TzTinkle
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is a clean world class athlete in the same vein as Usain Bolt.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LM3ailPMjMc/Tlv0iMKVboI/AAAAAAAAB5k/6fnb1JTTMQ8/s1600/USain.jpg

It's called core work people, Euro training in particular will give you those abs.
3/30/13 3:46 PM
SpiderRicco

sickdarce - Roid Gut, HGH Belly Phone Post 3.0

Unequivocally accurate.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.