UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP Training Photos

3/30/13 3:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TzTinkle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is a clean world class athlete in the same vein as Usain Bolt.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LM3ailPMjMc/Tlv0iMKVboI/AAAAAAAAB5k/6fnb1JTTMQ8/s1600/USain.jpg

It's called core work people, Euro training in particular will give you those abs.
3/30/13 3:46 PM
SpiderRicco

sickdarce - Roid Gut, HGH Belly Phone Post 3.0

Unequivocally accurate.
3/30/13 3:48 PM
SpiderRicco

TiliShkodrani - 
YukiNakai'sEye -  He's MMA's Lance Armstrong. Phone Post

People are too stupid to see it, or in denial. Dude has clearly been on roids for a decade now.

Im no Nick Diaz fan, in fact I hate the guy, but he couldn't be more right when he accused GSP of steroids.

That gut comes from organs such as the stomach growing inside the abdominal muscles, due to years of HGH use (just some info for anyone that didn't know)

OMG, a man after my heart.
3/30/13 3:53 PM
Kid Salami
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesnt look that fat to me ^^^^

3/30/13 4:16 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

Tommy Gunnz - 
TiliShkodrani - Just throwing some stats that I have no way of proving, but if I had to put money on it, i'd say over 50% of the guys in UFC or mma in general are dirty. The UFC and Dana White talk a big game about improving testing and doing this and that, but they're not stupid, they know who's dirty and who's not, and at the end of the day, they won't do shit about it.

It's not like mma is the only sport plagued with this shit, cycling and track & field, almost 8 out of 10 athletes are dirty.

This is sports in the modern era.

lol @ "over 50% of ufc fighters on steroids"

I would place money it is 90% or greater...

I would assume you're one of the 10%? Or are these statistics, strictly for the UFC?
3/30/13 4:56 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Salami - 

Doesnt look that fat to me ^^^^

Posting a similair series of photos completely killed the last thread on this topic too... funny how that happens.

3/30/13 6:34 PM
BernardHopkins

if GSPs gut is from roids, but he has never tested positive...

then why do all the people who have tested positive not have this same issue?

why is GSP the only popular ufc fighter with this gut?

anyone ever think its just him? maybe its the type of training he does, or possibly from having to eat massive amounts of food to maintain his weight??
3/30/13 6:39 PM
suess
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol this shit again... Phone Post
3/30/13 6:44 PM
ShatsBassoon
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An argument could also be made that gymnastic training has had an impact on his physique.

Gymnasts probably have the greatest core strength of any atheletes around.

3/30/13 6:48 PM
MMAjustice

creatine bloating imo. but what do i know.
3/30/13 6:50 PM
Dougie
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

Poutine Gut, imo

LOL!

3/30/13 6:50 PM
mancabbage
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rock climbers also have ridiculous core strength and none have that gut. Even the guys on the comp pro circuit.... Not seen any gymnasts with it either, just power lifters, take from that what you will Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 7:44 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hitting the poutine hard. Or he's pregnant or that's just a ghut Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 8:56 PM
Jaybrone
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First_Time_Long_Time - My god...have any of you ever studied an Okinawian martial art?

They use a breathing technique called Ibuki breathing where you breath into your stomach. It expands your stomach after years of doing it. Just like GSP has. Oh, by the way GSP studied an Okinawian martial art.

I have done Go Ju Ryu for 20 years and have a stomach just like that and have never used hgh or roids.

Is he using hgh? I have no idea, but I do know for a fact that years of doing Ibuki breathing will give you a stomach like his.

just say'n...
It isn't just a Japanese thing. Abdominal or diaphragm breathing allows you to get more air into your lungs. Snapping a pic mid breath of a guy properly using it will show a distended belly. Look at him pre fight and then on his stool mid rounds his gut is moving in and out quite a bit.

Could he be on roids? Sure but can't definitively prove it. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 9:47 PM
gusto

BernardHopkins - if GSPs gut is from roids, but he has never tested positive...

then why do all the people who have tested positive not have this same issue?

why is GSP the only popular ufc fighter with this gut?

anyone ever think its just him? maybe its the type of training he does, or possibly from having to eat massive amounts of food to maintain his weight??

no dog in this fight, but how does one test positive for hgh on a piss test?
3/30/13 10:02 PM
ranier wolfcastle
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was gonna shop something for lols, but diaz has a concave belly here, unshopped

3/30/13 10:06 PM
Alumynabjj

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
TiliShkodrani - 
YukiNakai'sEye -  He's MMA's Lance Armstrong. Phone Post

People are too stupid to see it, or in denial. Dude has clearly been on roids for a decade now.

Im no Nick Diaz fan, in fact I hate the guy, but he couldn't be more right when he accused GSP of steroids.

That gut comes from organs such as the stomach growing inside the abdominal muscles, due to years of HGH use (just some info for anyone that didn't know)

Do the organs generally shrink right before and during a fight?

Cutting water weight will impact the size of internal.organs. also your point of during fight is dumb as its very evident after he has rehydrated Phone Post
3/30/13 10:08 PM
Alumynabjj

Jaybrone -
First_Time_Long_Time - My god...have any of you ever studied an Okinawian martial art?

They use a breathing technique called Ibuki breathing where you breath into your stomach. It expands your stomach after years of doing it. Just like GSP has. Oh, by the way GSP studied an Okinawian martial art.

I have done Go Ju Ryu for 20 years and have a stomach just like that and have never used hgh or roids.

Is he using hgh? I have no idea, but I do know for a fact that years of doing Ibuki breathing will give you a stomach like his.

just say'n...
It isn't just a Japanese thing. Abdominal or diaphragm breathing allows you to get more air into your lungs. Snapping a pic mid breath of a guy properly using it will show a distended belly. Look at him pre fight and then on his stool mid rounds his gut is moving in and out quite a bit.

Could he be on roids? Sure but can't definitively prove it. Phone Post 3.0
If only other fighters knew how to breathe. Must be that grey Jackson knowledge that also allows your back to become more slippery by unique breathing exercise. Phone Post
3/30/13 10:16 PM
ScrambleBJJ

Edited: 03/30/13 10:17 PM
How about anyone making the claim that a distended belly = steroid use backs it up with any credible source?
3/30/13 10:19 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

just say'n...
Is that like the ancient Muay Thai massage technique that he used to grease...I mean to breath...that he doesn't use anymore? Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 11:04 PM
MattyECB
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

klabo - 
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
Anek - Troll? If you can't appreciate GSP, go back to pro-wrestling, noobs.
Persistent, arent ya? I like your dedication, reminds me of a molester. Phone Post
Dude's been on the site for 12 years and is trolling? Shut up man Phone Post 3.0

Well he's clearl trolling, but it's nice to see a little subtelety for a change. Like idiots who take a friend's cell and text, "I love cock!"

Too obvious. Gotta text uncomfortable shit ppl won't call out like I'm with Mutual friend x and he keeps staring at my ass
3/30/13 11:04 PM
MattyECB
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

klabo - 
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
Anek - Troll? If you can't appreciate GSP, go back to pro-wrestling, noobs.
Persistent, arent ya? I like your dedication, reminds me of a molester. Phone Post
Dude's been on the site for 12 years and is trolling? Shut up man Phone Post 3.0

Well he's clearl trolling, but it's nice to see a little subtelety for a change. Like idiots who take a friend's cell and text, "I love cock!"

Too obvious. Gotta text uncomfortable shit ppl won't call out like I'm with Mutual friend x and he keeps staring at my ass
3/30/13 11:10 PM
Black Belt Wrestling

Big Poppa Pump Georges St Pierre

I swear that 3/4th of the UG still believes that because there is some fantasy honor code or bushido that the top fighters aren't juiced to the gills.

Carl Lewis seemed like a nice guy so he must be clean.

Barry Bonds was a grump = Dirty !!

GSP is nice

Brock was loud plus he did pro rasslin' ROIDS!!!!

UG logic
3/30/13 11:16 PM
DEZBOT

Fishing Phone Post
3/30/13 11:22 PM
tf1
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can't tell if an athlete is juicing based on looks along. Tim Sylvia was juicing and most couch experts would've never predicted that.

Pro sports in the modern era = a helluva lot of guys/girls taking testosterone, HGH, EPO and anything else they can get their hands on to get an edge.

Sports without juice would be boring now. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.