UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP Training Photos

3/31/13 1:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Morbid_Messiah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a body building friend who swears he use to sell Gsp hgh and some type of testosterone... Can't remember exactly what it's called.
Either way dude could be Lyin but he does has pictures with Gsp and another fighter who was the person who introduced them so he says.
3/31/13 2:55 AM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm watching TUF 4 again atm, and GSP looked tiny compared to him today.
3/31/13 4:59 AM
Jambo888
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morbid_Messiah - I have a body building friend who swears he use to sell Gsp hgh and some type of testosterone... Can't remember exactly what it's called.
Either way dude could be Lyin but he does has pictures with Gsp and another fighter who was the person who introduced them so he says.

pics or name?

3/31/13 7:21 AM
Black Belt Wrestling

Female bodybuilders sometimes have the enlarged clitoris & most likely it can be attributed to core training.
3/31/13 7:24 AM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

Kingfanpaul - 

Holy illegal PED using GUT BATMAN! Is that picture of GSP's REAL or is photoshopped?
3/31/13 7:31 AM
AlchemyIronworks

Wen Sayne Khamrock - TiliShkodrani is 100% correct. I've been an athlete my entire life and I see FIRST HAND the effects of steroids, growth hormone, etc. Try grappling with someone on a good dose of HGH and you will get demolished even if that person is slightly below your skill level...I see it all the time.

GSP IS the Lance Armstrong of MMA and that PED gut tells all. Do you think it's a coincidence that GSP says he's for Olympic testing after hearing Johny Hendrick's injured his hand post fight? There are rumors Hendricks is also on the roids, so if Hendricks can't use them to heal his hand, this means another advantage for GSP.

I just hope GSP will one day have the gaul to come clean like Lance Armstrong and tell the truth about his illegal PED use!
Lol. HGH has been shown in clinical tests to have no effect on athletic performance, even in high doses. That is why so little emphasis has been placed on hgh.testing in international sports. You literally know less than nothing about PED. Phone Post
3/31/13 7:35 AM
AlchemyIronworks

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ua8ycqfc4ok/S-DXwdv0c0I/AAAAAAAAB2M/uZkQC5QePhg/s1600/hGH+Table.jpg Phone Post
3/31/13 8:44 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO
Wen Sayne Khamrock - 
Kingfanpaul - 

Holy illegal PED using GUT BATMAN! Is that picture of GSP's REAL or is photoshopped?

Shoop , Liquify tool. 

3/31/13 8:51 AM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

Edited: 03/31/13 8:54 AM
Lol AlchemyIronworks, you are stupider than you type. Here is a direct quote from that link you posted:

hgh user = "improved anaerobic capacity" More Proof HGH DOES INCREASE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE:

"...growth hormone improves performance and justifies its ban in sport," said Dr. Ken Ho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzxpix6qPsE

There was a journalist who experimented with a cocktail of HGH and Steroids and said it was a HUGE performance boost for him in cycling too. Plus EPO / Blood doping would offer similar performance advantages to MMA.
3/31/13 8:55 AM
AlchemyIronworks

Wen Sayne Khamrock - Lol AlchemyIronworks,

you are stupider than you type. Here is a direct quote from that link you posted:

hgh user = "improved anaerobic capacity"

More Proof HGH DOES INCREASE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE:

"...growth hormone improves performance and justifies its ban in sport," said Dr. Ken Ho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzxpix6qPsE

There was a journalist who experimented with a cocktail of HGH and Steroids and said it was a HUGE performance boost for him in cycling too. Plus EPO / Blood doping would offer similar performance advantages to MMA.

Bottom line, AlchemyIronworks, YOU ARE WRONG and what myself and other are saying IS TRUE :).
Look at the graph I linked to with actual controlled clinical studies cited. Not "some reporter somewhere blah blah blah" that's not science. Phone Post
3/31/13 8:56 AM
AlchemyIronworks

And that was a marginal finding from one of a half dozen studies, that found that true measurable athletic performance didn't change. Phone Post
3/31/13 8:57 AM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

Edited: 03/31/13 9:40 AM
The reporter took growth hormone and steroids under Dr. supervision and it was measured and slowly increased in a scientific manner, but nice try ;).

The Dr. (MD) supplying this author with the drugs says "...growth hormone and testosterone help you recover faster." That is a HUGE boost for any mma athlete. Here is the full real-life story you stupid fothermucker :):

http://www.outsideonline.com/fitness/Drug-Test.html?page=all
3/31/13 10:09 AM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani - Just throwing some stats that I have no way of proving, but if I had to put money on it, i'd say over 50% of the guys in UFC or mma in general are dirty. The UFC and Dana White talk a big game about improving testing and doing this and that, but they're not stupid, they know who's dirty and who's not, and at the end of the day, they won't do shit about it.

It's not like mma is the only sport plagued with this shit, cycling and track & field, almost 8 out of 10 athletes are dirty.

This is sports in the modern era.
Stopped reading at 'I have no way of proving' Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 10:10 AM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
TiliShkodrani - 
YukiNakai'sEye -  He's MMA's Lance Armstrong. Phone Post

People are too stupid to see it, or in denial. Dude has clearly been on roids for a decade now.

Im no Nick Diaz fan, in fact I hate the guy, but he couldn't be more right when he accused GSP of steroids.

That gut comes from organs such as the stomach growing inside the abdominal muscles, due to years of HGH use (just some info for anyone that didn't know)

Do the organs generally shrink right before and during a fight?

lol this Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 10:14 AM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

youarewhatiswrong - Ok, now gives us some pictures in which GSP is EXHALING.
And finally, this. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 10:22 AM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

TiliShkodrani -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - 
TiliShkodrani - Just throwing some stats that I have no way of proving, but if I had to put money on it, i'd say over 50% of the guys in UFC or mma in general are dirty. The UFC and Dana White talk a big game about improving testing and doing this and that, but they're not stupid, they know who's dirty and who's not, and at the end of the day, they won't do shit about it.

It's not like mma is the only sport plagued with this shit, cycling and track & field, almost 8 out of 10 athletes are dirty.

This is sports in the modern era.
Stopped reading at 'I have no way of proving' Phone Post 3.0

Because there IS a way of proving how many guys take steroids?

Do you hear yourself? How could you possibly prove something like that? It's like saying 85% of cyclists are on steroids. It's true, but how can you prove it?

And the more im reading here the more rediculus it's become, has the counter argument really come to breathing techniques?

lol
I know from personal experience that some people are just shaped like that.
Myself included, even when I had 8% body fat for a brief period when I was 19.

I have never touched anything stronger than Whey Protein, so you would probably be saying the same thing about me. My abdominal muscles protrude in the same manner. ESPECIALLY when I inhale, which is what GSP looks like he's doing in each of those pics.

Now as I've explained, you would be wrong. Because I have never touched anything.

As GSP says, such accusations about him actually flatter him. And it's true. You are so angry that he's been unbeatable for so long, you try to find something to discredit his achievements.

He has never tested positive for anything. He is the one of greatest fighters of all time. Try to deal with those facts : ) Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 11:47 AM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

TiliShkodrani - The argument that he has never tested positive for anything is null. There's ways to get around testing, they're not stupid.

Lance Armstrong NEVER tested positive in over 500 tests.

Coincidence?
Innocent until proven guilty. Everything else is pure speculation, jealousy or hate. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 12:07 PM
15days
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh no hes on steroids alert the police! i wish every fighter took whatever they want
3/31/13 12:14 PM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

TiliShkodrani - The argument that he has never tested positive for anything is null. There's ways to get around testing, they're not stupid.

Coincidence?
Innocent until proven guilty. Everything else is pure speculation, jealousy or hate. Phone Post 3.0

Lance Armstrong and his minions also said he was innocent FOR YEARS when MANY PERSONS KNEW HE WAS CHEATING THE ENTIRE TIME.

I agree with the previous comment that George St-Pierre IS the Lance Armstrong of MMA. 100% Truth.
3/31/13 12:18 PM
Mookie Blaylock

MentaL - 
Wen Sayne Khamrock - 
Kingfanpaul - 

Shoop , Liquify tool. 

lmfao
3/31/13 12:32 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Wen Sayne Khamrock -

Coincidence?

Lance Armstrong and his minions also said he was innocent FOR YEARS when MANY PERSONS KNEW HE WAS CHEATING THE ENTIRE TIME.

I agree with the previous comment that George St-Pierre IS the Lance Armstrong of MMA. 100% Truth.
100% bullshit and guesswork from morons. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 12:47 PM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide ,

all the persons who said Lance Armstrong was cheating with illegal drugs were also told that. AND THEY WERE ALL CORRECT.
3/31/13 1:00 PM
Zaph
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MTH -

I love the certainty folks yammer on with in these threads. 

My favorite line so far was how GSP is obviously doping, but the other champs obviously aren't, and, therefore, this "proves" you don't need to dope to be champ. The suggestion that this thread has "proven" anything is beyond ridiculous. 

Like it or not, the only thing that's certain here is that you're speculating. He's never tested positive, nobody has ever claimed first hand knowledge, and he's unequivocally denied it. 

Are you really suggesting that it is absolutely impossible for him to have developed that physique without doping? You know that as a matter of absolute fact? Do you really have both the medical background as well as familiarity with GSP's medical history and dietary regimen to be sure of that? Really?

And for that matter, have you actually put in the effort to look for other photos that are more natural looking? We can all dig out personal photos in which we look like crap, but that doesn't mean it's actually a fair representation of how we look as a general matter. These are the same "GSP is on HGH" pics that have been making the rounds for weeks now. 

Further, as I understand it, steroid abuse does not cause a distended abdomen. 

HGH abuse can cause a distended abdomen, but this is usually associated with very large body builder doses over a long period of time. Why would any athlete in a weight class based sport consume such doses? And why would an athlete who is so focused on his image and who has such availability of medical professionals allow his abuse to lead to these side effects, especially where other PEDs would yield better results for MMA?

Now, that's not to say these photos don't make me raise an eyebrow--they do. They are . . . suspect. But I would like to see some other recent pics as well. And I think it'd sure be nice if folks maybe started being a little more honest with just how "certain" they really are. 
Solid post. Phone Post
3/31/13 1:02 PM
youarewhatiswrong
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lance Armstrong doped. Therefor we should assume that everyone who tests negative also dopes.

Got it. Infallable logic.
3/31/13 1:05 PM
youarewhatiswrong
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kind of surprising how long GSP was out recovering from his knee injury, isn't it? Considering how quickly "clean" guys like Adrian Peterson, RG3, and all those NFL guys get back into action.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.