UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP Training Photos

3/31/13 2:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jaybrone
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until there is random out of competition testing there is NO way to prove who is clean or dirty. And unless they remove weed from banned lists then there is no way that the UFC or any other promotion will push for it. And since it is a sport over seen by the commission of what ever state/province they are in it is not going to happen by their mandate. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 4:27 PM
I am Not A Cop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gut? Sorry was still gazing at his package... please dont say that was photoshoped.

4/1/13 4:57 PM
I hate links & marketing

gyno belly

4/1/13 5:19 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

photo dabeatlion_zps06856eb5.gif

4/1/13 5:28 PM
groundfighter2000
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

best thread eva
4/1/13 9:51 PM
youarewhatiswrong
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wen Sayne Khamrock - TiliShkodrani is 100% correct. I've been an athlete my entire life and I see FIRST HAND the effects of steroids, growth hormone, etc. Try grappling with someone on a good dose of HGH and you will get demolished even if that person is slightly below your skill level...I see it all the time.

GSP IS the Lance Armstrong of MMA and that PED gut tells all. Do you think it's a coincidence that GSP says he's for Olympic testing after hearing Johny Hendrick's injured his hand post fight? There are rumors Hendricks is also on the roids, so if Hendricks can't use them to heal his hand, this means another advantage for GSP.

I just hope GSP will one day have the gaul to come clean like Lance Armstrong and tell the truth about his illegal PED use!

You sound like a whiny girl who is looking for excuses for the "inferior" grapplers outgrappling you. Maybe some of them are juicing, sure. Maybe you're also just not as good as you think you are.
4/1/13 10:04 PM
whoabro

TuLegit - Guys look this is the one athlete where there are clear signs of GH use.
1. His reach has grown since joining the UFC in his mid twenties. Go watch his debut fight tale of the tape to now.
2. He has a GH stomach which indicates organ growth from excessive use of the hormone.
3. The most telling detail of all on many athletes not only Gsp. The bumps on the abdomen, the direct sign of GH injection and GSP always has them. Phone Post
Huh? You can pin gh anywhere you want, and serious users do it IM not sub q. You dont know what youre talking about Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.