UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sherdoggers look down their noses at the UG now

3/30/13 11:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crowbar
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/13 11:05 AM
Mufasatheking - 
crowbar - 
MMA Lives Here -  lol at the UG vs Sherdog rivalry. We need a 5-fight card with free streaming Phone Post

The UG already went head to head with Sherdoggers in competition & came out with the victory.

back story please

I think,but I`m not positive that it went down at a UGGP (Underground Grand Prix) If I`m not mistaken...the UG went 5-0 against Sherdoggers.

3/30/13 11:18 AM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Whatever.

UG rules, and the Sherdoggers know it....

That site is really disrespectful to the hardcore female fan base (which is almost nonexistent to begin with). Say what you will about the UG, but 99% of the time I get respected here and treated fairly.

Fuck the UG!!! 4ever

Haha true vtfu Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 11:24 AM
aka_rtotheoh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets fuck the sherdoggers! uhh i mean fight.. Phone Post
3/30/13 11:25 AM
Golden Boy
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This place is the new Sherdog.
3/30/13 11:26 AM
6ULDV8

3/30/13 11:37 AM
neonbelly
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While it's cool that fighters + Dana White post here sometimes, it's not like we get secret insider info that other internet site users don't.

The posters are the same on both forum but there's much fewer posters here, so the forums move slower and are less of a total clusterfuck.

The off-topic forum here is overall much better than the off-topic forums on sherdog.
3/30/13 11:38 AM
neonbelly
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also it's nice that sherdog doesn't require people to pay to post media other than text.
3/30/13 11:43 AM
icedog11
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gladiator Mouthguards, president/principle
I fail to see how a rational business decision makes Kirik a rape enabler. many of you have no idea the cost of defending a law suit. It does not matter if you win or lose it will cost you dearly.A respected lawyer and forum member has said this was really Kirik's only choice and as a lawyer is what he would recommend. That's the end for me these thread are little more than wining.
3/30/13 11:47 AM
In Limbo
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well even though the UG has done way more for the fighting community historically, the UG is pretty much like Sherdog, in terms of threads and types of posters

3/30/13 11:51 AM
fakezaga
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The grappling forum on sherdog moves faster and has more content. But the Atama forum has higher level players and less trolling.

Sherdog's MMA forum is a cesspool.

The OT on sherdog isn't even in the same league as the OG.

FYI sherdog has a mobile version of their site and it is free. Phone Post
3/30/13 11:54 AM
15days
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ug has ads, sponsors, and pay to post. if you are making money you cant be the wild west
3/30/13 11:58 AM
Golden Boy
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has nothing to do with paying for something. Its all about the quality of posts.
3/30/13 12:06 PM
Arecsa
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't like their forums but they are right about the team limp dick support this site displays. It's disgusting.
3/30/13 12:08 PM
Synado
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard to look down at people when you are constantly banned.
3/30/13 12:15 PM
Stache
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

icedog11 - I fail to see how a rational business decision makes Kirik a rape enabler. many of you have no idea the cost of defending a law suit. It does not matter if you win or lose it will cost you dearly.A respected lawyer and forum member has said this was really Kirik's only choice and as a lawyer is what he would recommend. That's the end for me these thread are little more than wining.

There is no treat of a lawsuit. There is no letter from Lloyd's lawyer. That was just an excuse to delete the most damaging collection of information on his buddy.

There is lots of precedent out there to form this conclusion.
3/30/13 12:19 PM
green_machine
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eggbert - Looks like Kirk could get their site shut down for slander Phone Post 3.0

Thought this was a good line that got lost in the shuffle.
3/30/13 12:32 PM
RLL
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Whatever.

UG rules, and the Sherdoggers know it....

That site is really disrespectful to the hardcore female fan base (which is almost nonexistent to begin with). Say what you will about the UG, but 99% of the time I get respected here and treated fairly.

Fuck the UG!!! 4ever

Tits or gtfo......

J/k Phone Post
3/30/13 12:35 PM
time traveling 12er
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't have a problem with how Kirik or the UG news handled it given they never post scandals.  At least they're consistent with that.  As for the UG mob scene, that's a different story.  They go to extraordinary lengths to harass mentally handicapped con artists but keep their mouths shut on someone actually damaging bjj. 

3/30/13 12:39 PM
TheMessiah

Pandanus - I used to post on Sherdog and then came here for a better life. Now the UG has turned into Sherdog.
Vtfu.. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 12:39 PM
diggity

MentaL - Well threads were removed, seems like trying to hide or cover stuff up. Phone Post
Or just not get taken to court. What have you got on the line in the pursuit of taking L.I down. No disrespect intended, just curious. Phone Post
3/30/13 12:41 PM
Steve4192
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I prefer the UG 99% of the time, but the handling of the Lloyd Irvin shit on the UG has been fucking disgraceful.
3/30/13 12:42 PM
HexRei

burner22 - 
Utah get me two - http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f12/ongoing-team-lloyd-irvin-scandal-part-ii-2412599/showpost.php?p=81384207&postcount=670

Yep fuck Lloyd Irvin and his like. Esp Kirik for enabling Lloyd to get away with his abuses. Kirik and the UG are rape enablers.

That didn't take long.
They have a fair point. If sherdog had an app I'd go over there, just on general principles. Phone Post

jesus christ, then fucking GO. buncha retards "I'm sooooooo upset with the actions of the UG, I think I'll go post on the UG about it!"
3/30/13 12:42 PM
6ULDV8

I think it's about how he abuses his power to pleasure himself sexually, has created a cult of like minded people and  is teaching students that could potentially be put in harm's way because of it.

No way I'd want someone like that around my kid, but I know about it.

What about the people that don't?

3/30/13 12:43 PM
diggity

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Alumynabjj - 
Bat21 -

lol...I fail to see how Kirik is responsible for TLI's actions, but okay.

And your what's wrong with the world. Phone Post

you're*

Just saying

I agree though.

What do either of you have at risk in terms if pursuing L.I? Going to court is life destroying. Just spare a thought for the reality of actually getting sued. Phone Post
3/30/13 12:44 PM
diggity

Steve4192 - I prefer the UG 99% of the time, but the handling of the Lloyd Irvin shit on the UG has been fucking disgraceful.
How would you, and your business that you support your family with. How would you have handled it? Honestly. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.