UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sherdoggers look down their noses at the UG now

3/30/13 12:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
6ULDV8
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's about how he abuses his power to pleasure himself sexually, has created a cult of like minded people and  is teaching students that could potentially be put in harm's way because of it.

No way I'd want someone like that around my kid, but I know about it.

What about the people that don't?

3/30/13 12:43 PM
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Alumynabjj - 
Bat21 -

lol...I fail to see how Kirik is responsible for TLI's actions, but okay.

And your what's wrong with the world. Phone Post

you're*

Just saying

I agree though.

What do either of you have at risk in terms if pursuing L.I? Going to court is life destroying. Just spare a thought for the reality of actually getting sued. Phone Post
3/30/13 12:44 PM
diggity

Steve4192 - I prefer the UG 99% of the time, but the handling of the Lloyd Irvin shit on the UG has been fucking disgraceful.
How would you, and your business that you support your family with. How would you have handled it? Honestly. Phone Post
3/30/13 12:45 PM
mijo

Edited: 03/30/13 12:45 PM

3/30/13 12:50 PM
Stache
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

diggity - 
Steve4192 - I prefer the UG 99% of the time, but the handling of the Lloyd Irvin shit on the UG has been fucking disgraceful.
How would you, and your business that you support your family with. How would you have handled it? Honestly. Phone Post

Your question would be valid if there was a threat of a lawsuit but there isn't. There is no threatening letter. It's just a BS story to justify deleting that thread. Kirik did Lloyd a solid.
3/30/13 12:54 PM
ShoreBreaker420
986 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sherdoggers suck dick for free Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:00 PM
Steve4192
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

diggity - 

It didn't seem to be a problem for Bloody Elbow.

You are crazy if you don't think they got the same threats from TLI. The difference is they had the courage of their convictions and followed through. They did a great service to the BJJ and MMA community by exposing a bad apple and making sure everyone out there knows what kind of person they are dealing with.

If Kirik had his way, no one would know about the heinous shit that has gone down at TLI. That is shameful.
3/30/13 1:18 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/13 1:51 PM
Culinary Union Delegate -
mmavixen - 
WhoRunsBarterTown - 
mmavixen - 

Whatever.

UG rules, and the Sherdoggers know it....

That site is really disrespectful to the hardcore female fan base (which is almost nonexistent to begin with). Say what you will about the UG, but 99% of the time I get respected here and treated fairly.

Fuck the UG!!! 4ever

So a forum that defends and tries to cover up for a rapist (alleged) and his team of (alleged) rapists is less disrespectful of women than sherdog. Hummmm... great logic.

So, you're saying the UG tried to cover up for an alleged rapist? Are you serious????

Not an alleged rapist. An unsuccessful rapist who couldn't get it up.

If you were reading the thread that got deleted in Atama that was exposing everything, it didn't seem to stop there. He was using his position to harass and pressure female student's of his to give to give him sexual favors, and eventually intercourse.

That's why everyone left a few weeks ago. A victim confided in Ryan Schultz, he got himself and her out of there asap and told the rest of the team what was happening. Almost everyone left and even his fighters like Brandon Vera and Dominick Cruz ended their affiliation.And there are more victims.

And yes, rather than contribute to exposing Lloyd Irvin with the ug blog or whatever, the UG blog has only posted some of Lloyd's responses and they've been deleting or freezing threads that are devoted to exposing someone who is raping/harassing/exploiting women and scamming people for tons of money. Phone Post

3/30/13 1:25 PM
sugarhigh
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - I prefer the UG 99% of the time, but the handling of the Lloyd Irvin shit on the UG has been fucking disgraceful.

3/30/13 1:27 PM
diggity

ShoreBreaker420 - Sherdoggers suck dick for free Phone Post 3.0
Dicks are delicious......
This thread will probably get deleted anyways. Phone Post
3/30/13 1:27 PM
ortman166

Voted down for bringing sherdog filth here. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:29 PM
mixedmartialmike

Rape enablers? Lmao Phone Post
3/30/13 1:29 PM
diggity

newbornbabynoob -
diggity - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Alumynabjj - 
Bat21 -

lol...I fail to see how Kirik is responsible for TLI's actions, but okay.

And your what's wrong with the world. Phone Post

you're*

Just saying

I agree though.

What do either of you have at risk in terms if pursuing L.I? Going to court is life destroying. Just spare a thought for the reality of actually getting sued. Phone Post

It's not an either/or situation. He could still reveal the truth and keep his ass covered.

The responsible thing to do would be to have consulted his lawyer in the beginning and said, "Okay guys, you can post abc because those are proven facts, but not xyz because that is speculation that could get this forum into trouble." Then the moderators could actively delete the few posts which would be in violation: this is exactly what they do in the fake BB threads where they post a warning then delete the personal info and threats which are posted.
I thought I saw something about this whole thing on UG news? No? Maybe not. Either way, L.I seems disgusting and I also sympathise a little with kirik as legal threats suck.
(I know done people are saying there was no threats but I bet there probably was) Phone Post
3/30/13 1:30 PM
shaqitup
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Whatever.

That site is really disrespectful to the hardcore female fan base (which is almost nonexistent to begin with). Say what you will about the UG, but 99% of the time I get respected here and treated fairly.

Fuck the UG!!! 4ever

U ever been there?

The chicks get a lot of love,

in the form of dick pics.

3/30/13 1:32 PM
Ocean6

I am not going to stop coming here or posting here.

I am going to not renew my blue.

This is disgraceful.
3/30/13 1:44 PM
Wicked smahtMF

sherfags
3/30/13 1:51 PM
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

newbornbabynoob - 
Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 
mmavixen - 
WhoRunsBarterTown - 
mmavixen - 

Whatever.

Fuck the UG!!! 4ever

So a forum that defends and tries to cover up for a rapist (alleged) and his team of (alleged) rapists is less disrespectful of women than sherdog. Hummmm... great logic.

So, you're saying the UG tried to cover up for an alleged rapist? Are you serious????

If you were reading the thread that got deleted in Atama that was exposing everything, it didn't seem to stop there. He was using his position to harass and pressure female student's of his to give to give him sexual favors, and eventually intercourse.

That's why everyone left a few weeks ago. A victim confided in Ryan Hall, he got himself and her out of there asap and told the rest of the team what was happening. Almost everyone left and even his fighters like Brandon Vera and Dominick Cruz ended their affiliation.And there are more victims.

And yes, rather than contribute to exposing Lloyd Irvin with the ug blog or whatever, the UG blog has only posted some of Lloyd's responses and they've been deleting or freezing threads that are devoted to exposing someone who is raping/harassing/exploiting women and scamming people for tons of money. Phone Post

"A victim confided in Ryan Hall"

It was Jordan Schultz. See my link above for Schultz' open letter explaining the situation.

Yeah I knew that, just wrote down the wrong name. My bad, I'll edit post

3/30/13 1:51 PM
HexRei

newbornbabynoob - 
mmavixen - 
WhoRunsBarterTown - 
mmavixen - 

Whatever.

Fuck the UG!!! 4ever

That's why everyone left a few weeks ago. A victim confided in Ryan Hall, he got himself and her out of there asap and told the rest of the team what was happening. Almost everyone left and even his fighters like Brandon Vera and Dominick Cruz ended their affiliation.And there are more victims.

"A victim confided in Ryan Hall"

It was Jordan Schultz. See my link above for Schultz' open letter explaining the situation.

Yeah I knew that, just wrote down the wrong name. My bad, I'll edit post

Just like Lloyd, censoring past mistakes
3/30/13 1:52 PM

Bloody Elbow article for people who still don't know what's going on.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/5/4066506/team-lloyd-irvin-sex-abuse-cult-power-medal-chasers-exodus

3/30/13 1:53 PM

Lol HexRei. vu

3/30/13 2:34 PM
TDogg926
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not impressed at the mods handling of this either. Phone Post
3/30/13 2:48 PM
Yussarian
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSPushedInMyStinkEye - 

Sherdoggers are like the GSP fans of the MMA online community apparently...

Golden! lol
3/30/13 2:50 PM
Golden Boy
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The female hardcore base? Are you talking about all the male groupie threads and UG news articles that have nothing to do with fighting? It's not really this forum or Sherdog as much as its the new breed of fan. This forum used to break news weeks before any other site and now the top threads are about ring card girls. The UG has just catered more towards that brand of Mma.
3/30/13 2:57 PM
mikethecricket

I don't give a shit about any of this.

I'm just posting to get my count up and thereby increase my credibility on these forums.
3/30/13 2:59 PM
shaqitup
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Weird that Kirik doesn't comment on this...if what is being alleged here isn't true, any rational person would take steps to disprove it / deny it. Phone Post 3.0

He's using the Lloyd Irvin strategy of completely ignoring and hoping it goes away.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.