UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sherdoggers look down their noses at the UG now

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/30/13 12:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShoreBreaker420
1035 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sherdoggers suck dick for free Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:00 PM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

diggity - 
Steve4192 - I prefer the UG 99% of the time, but the handling of the Lloyd Irvin shit on the UG has been fucking disgraceful.
How would you, and your business that you support your family with. How would you have handled it? Honestly. Phone Post

It didn't seem to be a problem for Bloody Elbow.

You are crazy if you don't think they got the same threats from TLI. The difference is they had the courage of their convictions and followed through. They did a great service to the BJJ and MMA community by exposing a bad apple and making sure everyone out there knows what kind of person they are dealing with.

If Kirik had his way, no one would know about the heinous shit that has gone down at TLI. That is shameful.
3/30/13 1:18 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/13 1:51 PM
Culinary Union Delegate -
mmavixen - 
WhoRunsBarterTown - 
mmavixen - 

Whatever.

UG rules, and the Sherdoggers know it....

That site is really disrespectful to the hardcore female fan base (which is almost nonexistent to begin with). Say what you will about the UG, but 99% of the time I get respected here and treated fairly.

Fuck the UG!!! 4ever

So a forum that defends and tries to cover up for a rapist (alleged) and his team of (alleged) rapists is less disrespectful of women than sherdog. Hummmm... great logic.

So, you're saying the UG tried to cover up for an alleged rapist? Are you serious????

Not an alleged rapist. An unsuccessful rapist who couldn't get it up.

If you were reading the thread that got deleted in Atama that was exposing everything, it didn't seem to stop there. He was using his position to harass and pressure female student's of his to give to give him sexual favors, and eventually intercourse.

That's why everyone left a few weeks ago. A victim confided in Ryan Schultz, he got himself and her out of there asap and told the rest of the team what was happening. Almost everyone left and even his fighters like Brandon Vera and Dominick Cruz ended their affiliation.And there are more victims.

And yes, rather than contribute to exposing Lloyd Irvin with the ug blog or whatever, the UG blog has only posted some of Lloyd's responses and they've been deleting or freezing threads that are devoted to exposing someone who is raping/harassing/exploiting women and scamming people for tons of money. Phone Post

3/30/13 1:25 PM
sugarhigh
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - I prefer the UG 99% of the time, but the handling of the Lloyd Irvin shit on the UG has been fucking disgraceful.

3/30/13 1:27 PM
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoreBreaker420 - Sherdoggers suck dick for free Phone Post 3.0
Dicks are delicious......
This thread will probably get deleted anyways. Phone Post
3/30/13 1:27 PM
ortman166

Voted down for bringing sherdog filth here. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:29 PM
mixedmartialmike

Rape enablers? Lmao Phone Post
3/30/13 1:29 PM
diggity

newbornbabynoob -
diggity - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Alumynabjj - 
Bat21 -

lol...I fail to see how Kirik is responsible for TLI's actions, but okay.

And your what's wrong with the world. Phone Post

you're*

Just saying

I agree though.

What do either of you have at risk in terms if pursuing L.I? Going to court is life destroying. Just spare a thought for the reality of actually getting sued. Phone Post

It's not an either/or situation. He could still reveal the truth and keep his ass covered.

The responsible thing to do would be to have consulted his lawyer in the beginning and said, "Okay guys, you can post abc because those are proven facts, but not xyz because that is speculation that could get this forum into trouble." Then the moderators could actively delete the few posts which would be in violation: this is exactly what they do in the fake BB threads where they post a warning then delete the personal info and threats which are posted.
I thought I saw something about this whole thing on UG news? No? Maybe not. Either way, L.I seems disgusting and I also sympathise a little with kirik as legal threats suck.
(I know done people are saying there was no threats but I bet there probably was) Phone Post
3/30/13 1:30 PM
shaqitup
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Whatever.

That site is really disrespectful to the hardcore female fan base (which is almost nonexistent to begin with). Say what you will about the UG, but 99% of the time I get respected here and treated fairly.

Fuck the UG!!! 4ever

U ever been there?

The chicks get a lot of love,

in the form of dick pics.

3/30/13 1:32 PM
Ocean6
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not going to stop coming here or posting here.

I am going to not renew my blue.

This is disgraceful.
3/30/13 1:51 PM
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

newbornbabynoob - 
Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 
mmavixen - 
WhoRunsBarterTown - 
mmavixen - 

Whatever.

Fuck the UG!!! 4ever

So a forum that defends and tries to cover up for a rapist (alleged) and his team of (alleged) rapists is less disrespectful of women than sherdog. Hummmm... great logic.

So, you're saying the UG tried to cover up for an alleged rapist? Are you serious????

If you were reading the thread that got deleted in Atama that was exposing everything, it didn't seem to stop there. He was using his position to harass and pressure female student's of his to give to give him sexual favors, and eventually intercourse.

That's why everyone left a few weeks ago. A victim confided in Ryan Hall, he got himself and her out of there asap and told the rest of the team what was happening. Almost everyone left and even his fighters like Brandon Vera and Dominick Cruz ended their affiliation.And there are more victims.

And yes, rather than contribute to exposing Lloyd Irvin with the ug blog or whatever, the UG blog has only posted some of Lloyd's responses and they've been deleting or freezing threads that are devoted to exposing someone who is raping/harassing/exploiting women and scamming people for tons of money. Phone Post

"A victim confided in Ryan Hall"

It was Jordan Schultz. See my link above for Schultz' open letter explaining the situation.

Yeah I knew that, just wrote down the wrong name. My bad, I'll edit post

3/30/13 1:51 PM
HexRei

newbornbabynoob - 
mmavixen - 
WhoRunsBarterTown - 
mmavixen - 

Whatever.

Fuck the UG!!! 4ever

That's why everyone left a few weeks ago. A victim confided in Ryan Hall, he got himself and her out of there asap and told the rest of the team what was happening. Almost everyone left and even his fighters like Brandon Vera and Dominick Cruz ended their affiliation.And there are more victims.

"A victim confided in Ryan Hall"

It was Jordan Schultz. See my link above for Schultz' open letter explaining the situation.

Yeah I knew that, just wrote down the wrong name. My bad, I'll edit post

Just like Lloyd, censoring past mistakes
3/30/13 1:52 PM

Bloody Elbow article for people who still don't know what's going on.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/5/4066506/team-lloyd-irvin-sex-abuse-cult-power-medal-chasers-exodus

3/30/13 1:53 PM

Lol HexRei. vu

3/30/13 2:34 PM
TDogg926
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not impressed at the mods handling of this either. Phone Post
3/30/13 2:48 PM
Yussarian
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSPushedInMyStinkEye - 

Sherdoggers are like the GSP fans of the MMA online community apparently...

Golden! lol
3/30/13 2:50 PM
Golden Boy
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The female hardcore base? Are you talking about all the male groupie threads and UG news articles that have nothing to do with fighting? It's not really this forum or Sherdog as much as its the new breed of fan. This forum used to break news weeks before any other site and now the top threads are about ring card girls. The UG has just catered more towards that brand of Mma.
3/30/13 2:57 PM
mikethecricket
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't give a shit about any of this.

I'm just posting to get my count up and thereby increase my credibility on these forums.
3/30/13 2:59 PM
shaqitup
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Weird that Kirik doesn't comment on this...if what is being alleged here isn't true, any rational person would take steps to disprove it / deny it. Phone Post 3.0

He's using the Lloyd Irvin strategy of completely ignoring and hoping it goes away.

3/30/13 3:05 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When i visit the Sherdog forums i get headaches from all the retarded threads there are. I'm happy with my choice of the UG
3/30/13 4:29 PM
Oblivious
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Golden Boy - The female hardcore base? Are you talking about all the male groupie threads and UG news articles that have nothing to do with fighting? It's not really this forum or Sherdog as much as its the new breed of fan. This forum used to break news weeks before any other site and now the top threads are about ring card girls. The UG has just catered more towards that brand of Mma.

A good point.

Twitter is now the king of the hill with breaking news.
Fighters can block the trolls and tweet about the contract before the ink is dry. They sell their brand and sponsors without relying on the after fight shout out.

Things used to take weeks before a media outlet got hold of it now it's minutes.

I miss the threads where someone met bj at the airport and he told them the next fight was against tito. To easy to debunk nowadays.
3/30/13 4:58 PM
Forrest Spliffn

burner22 -
Utah get me two - http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f12/ongoing-team-lloyd-irvin-scandal-part-ii-2412599/showpost.php?p=81384207&postcount=670

Yep fuck Lloyd Irvin and his like. Esp Kirik for enabling Lloyd to get away with his abuses. Kirik and the UG are rape enablers.

That didn't take long.
They have a fair point. If sherdog had an app I'd go over there, just on general principles. Phone Post
Never even been to sherdog. Only found out about this place through the app store. I need to go check threads on this irwin story as I'm lost as fuck. Phone Post
3/30/13 5:42 PM
newjack900
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Sherdog tho
3/30/13 6:05 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
Pancake Syrup - When i visit the Sherdog forums i get headaches from all the retarded threads there are. I'm happy with my choice of the UG
Is there a way to ignore you from the app? God damn you literally never post anything good Phone Post

Ironic
3/30/13 6:15 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

icedog11 - I fail to see how a rational business decision makes Kirik a rape enabler. many of you have no idea the cost of defending a law suit. It does not matter if you win or lose it will cost you dearly.A respected lawyer and forum member has said this was really Kirik's only choice and as a lawyer is what he would recommend. That's the end for me these thread are little more than wining.

It's not like the guys from Bullshido pointed out that these never go any further than C&D letters.  Or Sherdog hasn't had to take down their threads, right?

And if there's one person who knows how emotionally taxing and financially expensive it can be to defend a frivolous, baseless lawsuit, it's Kirik Jenness.  We're talking about a guy who's actually used frivolous, baseless lawsuits to harrass other business owners.  Business owners who were in competition with his buddies.  Kirik always does the right thing and stands up for his friends.  Even if they're self-admitted rapists who foster a culture of sexual manipulation and violence towards women.  Kirik is a good guy.

link

"On April 25th, 2003, MMA, LLC (Kirik Jenness and Gabe Smallman, owners of www.MMA.tv) commenced legal action with the FEDERAL COURTS System in Boston, Massachusetts against Brian Cimins and The Grapplers Company, Inc. for a supposed "misappropriation of proprietary information."  

MMA.tv posted their original court complaint against Brian Cimins and The Grapplers Company, Inc. on www.MMA.tv calling Mr. Cimins a "hacker" and tons of other unsightly names throughout their original complaint with the court.  MMA.tv sent several emails to their database mentioning the impending lawsuit against Mr. Cimins requesting supposed "recipients of unsolicited email messages" to come forward over the past two years.  The only supposed "recipients of unsolicited emails" to come forward were two employees of GetFused.com, the web development firm, co-owned by MMA.tv's co-owner, Gabe Smallman.  Interesting coincidence... 

After two years of wasted time, harassment and nearly $25,000 in legal fees, "THIS CASE HAS BEEN DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE AGAINST MMA, LLC!!!" 

Here are some great quotes from the official 

"MMA, LLC's inexcusable conduct and intentional abuse of the discovery process"

"The behavior of the plaintiff's counsel (MMA) was inconsiderate and unfair in taxing unnecessary costs to the defendant.  It is all the more inexplicable in that it was the plaintiff (MMA) who chose to bring suit against Mr. Cimins and his firm."  

While the court is accustomed to delaying tactics on the part of the defendant striving to avoid their day in court, plaintiffs, for the most part are eager to hasten the vindication of their claims.  From MMA, LLC's (www.MMA.tv) dilatory (definition: causing delay) prosecution of its own case, the court draws the inference that the suit was INSTIGATED AND MAINTAINED PRIMARILY FOR THE REASONS OF HARASSMENT."

"That, and the plaintiff's failure to comply in good faith with the court's order are sufficient reasons to grant the relief requested.

ORDER: For the foregoing reasons, The Grapplers Company, Inc.'s motion to dismiss is ALLOWED with prejudice against MMA, LLC.  

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.