UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn edelweiss!

3/29/13 10:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Song2
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Draw some more pictures please

Thanks Phone Post
3/29/13 10:23 PM
UGCTT_Song2
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

god fucking dammit am i the only one having problems with the ug these past few hours?

its going full tard on me

3/29/13 10:24 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed.

I support both threads that you made for this :)

3/29/13 11:46 PM
Edelweiss
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/29/13 11:52 PM
Edelweiss
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are awesome by the way. VTFU all day long. So, do you have any requests?

3/30/13 12:13 AM
Rear Naked Chode
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do a new lang one with edwards in it.
3/30/13 12:20 AM
Edelweiss

Funny, I've been thinking about doing that one....

3/30/13 12:20 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss -

You guys are awesome by the way. VTFU all day long. So, do you have any requests?

Something GSP/Diaz seems appropriate or maybe with Shields and his shadiness haha. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 12:22 AM
Edelweiss

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Edelweiss -

Something GSP/Diaz seems appropriate or maybe with Shields and his shadiness haha. Phone Post 3.0

I like this... I like this a lot.

3/30/13 12:27 AM
Letibleu
1666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/30/13 12:28 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Edelweiss -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Edelweiss -

I like this... I like this a lot.

:-) Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:01 AM
ChaosOverkill
523 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see what he'd come up with for Fox Fallon trying to get the right to fight women

3/30/13 1:31 AM
UGCTT_Song2

I wanna see what the fuck a wolf ticket looks like Phone Post
3/31/13 2:47 PM
Edelweiss

I haven't forgot about you guys. Yesterday I was at a Rockies/Mariners game, and today I have to go celebrate the zombie apocalypse with my in-laws. The wheels are turning though... Phone Post
3/31/13 3:30 PM
UGCTT_Song2

Edelweiss - I haven't forgot about you guys. Yesterday I was at a Rockies/Mariners game, and today I have to go celebrate the zombie apocalypse with my in-laws. The wheels are turning though... Phone Post
Happy days. Ill just order a pizza and keep hitting refresh Phone Post
3/31/13 5:25 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking in!! Phone Post
4/4/13 5:03 PM
UGCTT_Song2

Ttt Phone Post
4/4/13 6:57 PM
Edelweiss

I'll get on later to vtfu you all again later. It's been a busy week, but I'll do one before the weekend is through.

To be honest, I've been debating if I want to still use the UG after all the Lloyd Irvin stuff was removed. I obviously love this place, but I've been disgusted and uninspired to draw more.

Anyway, you guys are awesome, so I'll do it for YOU! Phone Post
4/5/13 1:57 AM
UGCTT_Song2

Edelweiss - I'll get on later to vtfu you all again later. It's been a busy week, but I'll do one before the weekend is through.

To be honest, I've been debating if I want to still use the UG after all the Lloyd Irvin stuff was removed. I obviously love this place, but I've been disgusted and uninspired to draw more.

Everybody has a dirty taste in they mouth after the tli scandal. The ug seems to be the only mainstream site that diddnt jump on it. But w/e I love the ug because of the people, ive never been on another mma forum but I heard they aint the same. You are a valued part of our community whatever bullshit goes on behind the screen.

TRUE STORY BRAH Phone Post
4/6/13 2:08 AM
Edelweiss

UGCTT_Song2 - 
Edelweiss - I'll get on later to vtfu you all again later. It's been a busy week, but I'll do one before the weekend is through.

Everybody has a dirty taste in they mouth after the tli scandal. The ug seems to be the only mainstream site that diddnt jump on it. But w/e I love the ug because of the people, ive never been on another mma forum but I heard they aint the same. You are a valued part of our community whatever bullshit goes on behind the screen.

TRUE STORY BRAH Phone Post

Thanks a lot. Seriously.

P.S. Check the MS Paint thread...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.