UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 162: Roger Gracie vs. Tim Kennedy

3/29/13 10:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EVIL YOSHI
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Super stoked for this fight.  This is the perfect test for Roger to see if he's truly got what it takes to make it in the UFC.  We know his Jitz is the best in the world*. TIME FOR SOMEONE TO BRING ANDERSON DOWN TO SIZE!

*arguably

3/30/13 1:37 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger is training out of Blackhouse. Don't see him and Andy fighting anytime soon. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:43 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone not a huge fan of this fight? Part of the excitement of Strikeforce guys coming over is seeing them against the UFC guys.

Would rather see both fighters fighting someone else.
3/30/13 2:17 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch -
Mauro Ranallo's Mic - Anyone not a huge fan of this fight? Part of the excitement of Strikeforce guys coming over is seeing them against the UFC guys.

Was gonna say... two Strikeforce guys fighting is a UFC test?

Kennedy is still probably a good benchmark to determine that for Roger. Phone Post
3/30/13 2:29 AM
Kid Charlemagne
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sn bet, blues or greens. 30 days.

I have Roger Gomes Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 3:06 AM
mata_leao
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch -
Mauro Ranallo's Mic - Anyone not a huge fan of this fight? Part of the excitement of Strikeforce guys coming over is seeing them against the UFC guys.

Was gonna say... two Strikeforce guys fighting is a UFC test?

Yeah, I would have preferred to see a SF vs UFC match up but I also do agree that this is a great test for Roger at this point in his career.

I hope Roger pulls off a sub, I don't believe Kennedy has been subbed yet. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 3:08 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEE this fight!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.