UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Zahabi: If GSP fights Silva next, that could be it

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/30/13 12:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShoreBreaker420
967 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This talk doesn't make sense to me Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:01 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Principal - What I don't like about this is if GSP does fight Silva and he knows it's his last fight, then his head might not be right. Phone Post 3.0

Or it will motivate him more than anything else ever to go out on top and beat the GOAT fighter ever....?

Either way he has been dancing around this fight for 5 years now. Let's fucking GO Georges. You said moving up and fighting the MW champion was you ultimate goal in MMA....tick tock...don't wait until that champion at MW gets his coffee at Burger Kind for 1/2 price please.

3/30/13 1:08 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/13 1:08 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
The Principal - What I don't like about this is if GSP does fight Silva and he knows it's his last fight, then his head might not be right. Phone Post 3.0

Or it will motivate him more than anything else ever to go out on top and beat the GOAT fighter ever....?

Either way he has been dancing around this fight for 5 years now. Let's fucking GO Georges. You said moving up and fighting the MW champion was you ultimate goal in MMA....tick tock...don't wait until that champion at MW gets his coffee at Burger Kind for 1/2 price please.

God, you're so full of shit man.  You posted this in a thread called "Anderson would own GSP with ease" about a week ago.

Let's see Anderson step up and fight Jones.  GSP has done more to set up a fight with Anderson than Anderson has with Jones.

3/30/13 1:35 PM
meatyman
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -

hes basically telling the ufc...u want gsp to fight longer and make u millions? dont push the anderson fight...

Exactly ! Phone Post
3/30/13 1:38 PM
guardbr8kr

GSP rules !!!
3/30/13 1:41 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before Jones was in the picture, people were having wet dreams about Silva/GSP. Now that Jones is here, it would be a farce for Anderson to fight Georges? GSP and Anderson are the two best p4p fighters in the world and this fight makes more than enough sense to me. Phone Post
3/30/13 1:42 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

God, you're so full of shit man.  You posted this in a thread called "Anderson would own GSP with ease" about a week ago.

Let's see Anderson step up and fight Jones.  GSP has done more to set up a fight with Anderson than Anderson has with Jones.

How am I full of shit? Where in the post in this thread did I say I wanted to see the fight? You seem confused in your man-lust for Georges poo. I don't need to see this fight nor do I even care for it anymore. That doesn't mean I cannot discuss it if GSP and Firas want to keep talking about it.

LMFAO @ "GSP has done more to set up a fight" what a crock of shit. GSP has spent 5 years babbling on about checking with his sponsors, his management, his mom, his second cousins roommate, putting on 20lbs of muscle, clearing out WW a few more times ETC.

Anderson said he wasn't interested at all for a year to a year and a half, and now is ASKING for the fight according to Dana,Ed and others.

3/30/13 1:43 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

The Principal - ^lol. Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome if you have the reading comprehension of a tree....

3/30/13 1:50 PM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd much rather see Silva vs Bones. GSP has enough to do at 170.

GSP vs Silva would be pretty cool tho Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:56 PM
Lobo8

Edited: 03/30/13 1:57 PM
Gsp is done either way. After he beats hendricks he could fight silva then retires. Or he can fight silva first and then retires. You can tell gsp is tired of fighting he wont be around for much longer.
3/30/13 1:56 PM
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

How am I full of shit? Where in the post in this thread did I say I wanted to see the fight? You seem confused in your man-lust for Georges poo. I don't need to see this fight nor do I even care for it anymore. That doesn't mean I cannot discuss it if GSP and Firas want to keep talking about it.

LMFAO @ "GSP has done more to set up a fight" what a crock of shit. GSP has spent 5 years babbling on about checking with his sponsors, his management, his mom, his second cousins roommate, putting on 20lbs of muscle, clearing out WW a few more times ETC.

Anderson said he wasn't interested at all for a year to a year and a half, and now is ASKING for the fight according to Dana,Ed and others.

When you say "Let's fucking GO Georges", it kinda makes it seem like you wanna see the fight, at least to a layman such as myself.

3/30/13 1:59 PM

Lay'n'Pray has worked himself into quite the tizzy.

3/30/13 2:03 PM
atlantis_ninjah

GSP knows Hendrix is a bad matchup for him, he will fight Silva, then retire win or loose.
3/30/13 2:07 PM

Stephen Holder - I can absolutely gaurantee you that GSP's legacy is already ruined because he 'plays it safe' fight after fight and if the bout with Silva doesn't happen (for whatever reason at this point after he's already ducked) Georges will be remembered for being a coward and nothing more in every country worldwide not named Canada.

How do you "absolutely guarantee it"?  It seems like he wants to fight Silva, which I commend him for because Anderson is massive compared to Georges.

3/30/13 2:08 PM
RJJH
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If, when, Where, GSP - Silva happens....I'll fucking be there.

3/30/13 2:10 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Retirement fight with Anderson Silva would be awesome. 

3/30/13 2:11 PM

MMA Lives Here -  I gotta say the GSP hate on here is pathetic. Different to any other forum. Zahabi is basically saying GSP is down for the Anderson fight and some of you guys are getting stuck into him? Anderson's a fair bit bigger than him..TBH I didn't even think GSP needed to take the fight.

I'm impressed. Phone Post

This.

3/30/13 2:16 PM
tbarchard
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Firas is on the publicity tour. I really do not care what he has to say. Haven't we heard from Silvas manager that he is going to retire and then Silva says that is false. I think these manager/trainers should let the fighters decide if they are going to fight or retire. Firas is going on about GSP cant keep up these training camps and he only has 2 or so left. I am sure that GSP can alter the way he does things and fight for many more years.
3/30/13 2:19 PM
In Limbo

if he fights AS it will be his last fight bc Silva will literally end GSP's career

if he doesnt injure him to retirement, the beating he will deliver will fuck up GSP's head forever

3/30/13 2:25 PM

The Principal - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Principal - ^lol. Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome if you have the reading comprehension of a tree....

I thought the back and forth dialog was awesome. Chill. It's all good, Ninja. Phone Post 3.0

Bro, you read like a tree. You're not even qualified to respond to him. I doubt you can even understand me, you illiterate ficus.

:)

3/30/13 2:32 PM

Edited: 03/30/13 2:34 PM

I'm sorry Lay'n'Pray, but that was the shittiest analogy you could've possibly used to impugn his reading ability. It doesn't even make sense. Trees aren't even sentient beings. I would've gone with something less inane, like maybe an antelope or a sea otter.

3/30/13 2:33 PM
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas

MMA Lives Here -  I gotta say the GSP hate on here is pathetic. Different to any other forum. Zahabi is basically saying GSP is down for the Anderson fight and some of you guys are getting stuck into him? Anderson's a fair bit bigger than him..TBH I didn't even think GSP needed to take the fight.

This.

GSP was a lot bigger than sherk, no one gave a shit or cried back then. Why do you worry about his size like you're his woman? He's a fighter, anderson isn't asking him to anything else beside fight.
3/30/13 2:36 PM

KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas - 

This.

GSP was a lot bigger than sherk, no one gave a shit or cried back then. Why do you worry about his size like you're his woman? He's a fighter, anderson isn't asking him to anything else beside fight.

Well LW didn't even exist back then, so Sherk had no choice but to fight at WW.  I just think that Anderson and Jones are waaaay closer in size than Anderson and GSP, and want to see that fight more as a result.

3/30/13 2:37 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

I'm sorry Lay'n'Pray, but that was the shittiest analogy you could've possibly used to impugn his reading ability. It doesn't even make sense. Trees aren't even sentient beings. I would've gone with something less inane, like maybe an antelope or a sea otter.

Or a Diaz brother... heyooooo!

I'm totally joking. nobody get all mad, please. Phone Post
3/30/13 2:39 PM

Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Or a Diaz brother... heyooooo!

I'm totally joking. nobody get all mad, please. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.