UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MY ACTIONS AFTER THE FIGHT

3/30/13 2:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
inf0
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit happens.. Pix?

jk

3/30/13 2:28 PM
Kostakio
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well Tempered Napkin - Nice post.

Still think the ref should have been on top of that though. From the trash before the fight and the heated nature of the weigh ins it was the ref's responsibility to keep control of the ring.

People seem to forget that this is still a fight.

Jonathan
Nice post as well. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 2:34 PM
Poker face
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't really see how the cut above your ear happened and did she pull out you hair during the fight . It looked like the ref picked some up during the fight right around I noticed the cut??? Phone Post
3/30/13 2:36 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forgiven.

Just don't let it happen again, or there will be spankings.

You've been warned.

:)

3/30/13 3:22 PM
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

nice post. should have been televised; fans and viewers got robbed of a great fight.

3/30/13 3:29 PM
ShawnTheBadger
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit happens in the heat of battle.  Emotions often run high, whether that is ideal or not.

Just proved you damn fiesty ladies get just as "lost in the moment" as dozens of male MMA fighters have demonstrated.  No inequality in that regard. ;)

Please don't make a habit of it, and you'll be fine.

Looking forward to your next fight.

3/30/13 3:35 PM
DiscipleDojo
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hate that it went down like that, but appreciate the response, Felice. You know I'll always be a fan of LBD.

Live, learn, and continue growing as both an athlete and a martial artist. It's awesome to see how far you've come.

3/30/13 3:40 PM
InvisibleControl

You people are pussies!

How is what Felice did any different than Bigfoot yelling at Overeem when he KO'd him?...

Or anything a Diaz brother does in the cage?

I didn't see all you thong wearing bitches on here complaining about that.

It's a fight. Shit happens. Get over it.
3/30/13 3:51 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't think it was that big of a deal. It's not gonna set back the sport. There is far more sportsmanship in MMA that a lot of other sports. Congrats on the win felice Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 3:52 PM
man meets fate

Why didn you guys get this emotional when clementi and guillard did the same thing? So its ok for guys to do it, but not girls? Or when recently bigfoot just yelled at reem? Grow up people and stop taking everything so damn serious.

Can't imagine how miserable so of your lives are.
3/30/13 4:18 PM
Seats Taken
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/13 4:20 PM

I came in here expecting to read all the white knight comments, but it's worse than that. Quit being a cry baby if you are saying she did something negative to the entire sport. It was a long anticipated fight for both of them and some trash talking involved for a long period before the fight. Shit happens, emotions run high in MMA.... It did nothing to set back the sport, it did nothing to hurt womens MMA so quit crying and acting like you were offended.

3/30/13 4:23 PM
Vader03
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So many worse things have been done than what felice did. Can we just get over this now?! Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 4:23 PM
HexRei

Seats Taken - 

I came in here expecting to read all the white knight comments, but it's worse than that. Quit being a cry baby if you are saying she did something negative to the entire sport. It was a long anticipated fight for both of them and some trash talking involved for a long period before the fight. Shit happens, emotions run high in MMA.... It did nothing to set back the sport, it did nothing to hurt womens MMA so quit crying and acting like you were offended.

Erm... white knight comments? Who would be being white knighted for in this situation? Do you know what the phrase means?
3/30/13 4:35 PM
Rtchamp15
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think you have anything to apologize for. She had no right to swing at you after the bell. Phone Post
3/30/13 4:36 PM
Seats Taken
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
Seats Taken - 

Erm... white knight comments? Who would be being white knighted for in this situation? Do you know what the phrase means?

yes, yes i do know what it means. Have you ever been in a thread that Felice posts in? half the UG turns into bumbling idiots and ends everything with a :). If one negative thing was mentioned, they would be all over them defending her honor.

So when I clicked on the thread I assumed her personal fan army would be in here defending her to the death, but instead, there were people acting like she setback and entire sport

3/30/13 4:39 PM
Bad Monkey
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/13 4:42 PM
fedor_saku_wand - 
Well Tempered Napkin - Nice post.

Still think the ref should have been on top of that though. From the trash before the fight and the heated nature of the weigh ins it was the ref's responsibility to keep control of the ring.

People seem to forget that this is still a fight.

Jonathan

Dont agree with this at all, 99.9% of the time even with a lot of prior trash talk the fighters will hug it out or ignore each other. The worst that usually happens is some shit talking from across the cage, how many times has there actually been any kind of physical altercation? It would look really silly if the ref had to come flying in like superman every time a fight ended to make sure they were cool.

Glad to see you address this Felice, it was a shame to see when it happened.

99.9% of the time the fighters are men.  Women don't squash beef in the cage, they still feel the same way about each other after the fight, and they would fight to the death against an opponent they dislike.  You cannot break a womans will to hurt someone they don't like.

Anyways, while the actions of both fighters were not entirely professional, big fucking deal.  This sometimes happens when fighters fight with real pride and real emotion.  Congrats on the win Felice.

3/30/13 4:44 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a pretty mild altercation. I think most people would understand that and not be appauled.

3/30/13 4:44 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can relate. When i was caught, with no way out when Joe Lauzon took my back, trapping one arm while rear naked choking me, out of frustration i gave him the "bird", 1 inch from his face, where the picture of this made some big magazine i wish i could find. Anyway, it was way out of character of me doing this, and i regretted it. shit happens in there and emotions get the better of you sometimes. Anyone who has stepped their 2 feet inside that cage, can relate.
3/30/13 5:01 PM
Collin Reuter
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will you marry me? Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 5:17 PM
leftlegtrumpcard
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god this felice...could u imagine if fights took place in the NFL, NBA, or MLB. Those sports would never have gotten off the ground.

Nice job addressing the situation. Phone Post
3/30/13 5:22 PM
Nexuscrawlers
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

It's all good. These things happen in mma.

This. Phone Post
3/30/13 6:00 PM
Shogun of Harlem
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unbelievable - she screams and is emotional after her win and people are calling it unsportsmanlike. This is tame compared to things that have happened in MMA and WMMA.

To everyone that is mad at Felice - get the fuck over it.
3/30/13 6:33 PM
Poker face

InvisibleControl - You people are pussies!

How is what Felice did any different than Bigfoot yelling at Overeem when he KO'd him?...

Or anything a Diaz brother does in the cage?

I didn't see all you thong wearing bitches on here complaining about that.

It's a fight. Shit happens. Get over it.
You are what you eat !! Phone Post
3/30/13 6:38 PM
brahmabull81
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it funny how every major sport has plenty of altercations, but when it happens in MMA the hardcore fans act like they've never seen unsportsmanlike or poor behavior before and proceed to scold the fighters like children. Fuck off, its NOT a big deal.

Felice, you cool. Ron Artest attacks a fan and elbows the shit out of guys and gets to call himself World Peace, so WTF is everyones problem here?
3/30/13 6:46 PM
Shogun of Harlem
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/13 6:46 PM
If anyone is mad, be mad at the one stupid judge that gave Heather Clark a 29-28 win. Bullshit like that is worse for the sport then a scream after the fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.