UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MY ACTIONS AFTER THE FIGHT

3/30/13 9:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Eggbert
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bagged on felice in other threads for her actions during the weigh ins and post fight. Both girls acted poorly and unprofessional.

That being said it takes some pretty big balls to come to the UG hate tank full of assholes (myself included) and stand up and face us for your part in the fiasco. Major props to you for that Felice. Hope to see you put that rage in during rounds next time Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 9:42 PM
SlipSlap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's that gumbo slap. Phone Post
3/30/13 9:51 PM
Doc T
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not impressed by your performance Phone Post
3/30/13 9:55 PM
Alumynabjj

HexRei -
Well Tempered Napkin - Nice post.

Still think the ref should have been on top of that though. From the trash before the fight and the heated nature of the weigh ins it was the ref's responsibility to keep control of the ring.

People seem to forget that this is still a fight.

Jonathan

dude, that happened so quick. no way the ref could have done much about it unless he was precognitive. this is the reason fighters are expected to defend themselves at all times
Yeah, pretty stupid comment. Phone Post
3/30/13 10:00 PM
Alumynabjj

FeliceHerrig -

First off I want to apologize to any of my fans that thought what I did was unsportsmanlike. Looking back on it now I probably shouldn't have reacted that way but my emotions got the better of me. Heather has been on a mission for almost 2 years now trying to fight me and has done the typical trashing of me to try and get that attention to do it. My management told her she didnt need to go that route and simply needed to prove she could make 115lbs and we would consider it. Instead she kept up her hypocritical insults and continued to fight at 125lbs. 

I'm just tired of all these bigger girls saying they would kick my ass... yeh I'm sure there are plenty of bigger girls that could... so what, and?? I'm focused on me and my division. As soon as we saw Heather make weight and fight at 115lbs we made this fight happen. It was still a big challenge for me because I knew she was bigger, stronger and a well rounded fighter, but I backed my words and fought her because she proved she could make the weight. Heather is a very tough fighter and I wish the drama leading up to it was not as heated as it became but I assure you it was not brought on be me at all. I never attack anyone who hasn't attacked me first. 

I wish Heather a speedy recovery and I'm not upset that she took a swing at me after the bell... I probably would have done the same. Actually I know I would have done the same! At the end of the day I think our fight generated a lot of attention for WMMA and Bellator so maybe next time Bellator will see the value of putting women on there main cards! 

Thanks for all you support,
xoxo

In all honesty those types of actions don't drive value or interest. Ronda drives interests because her shit is real backed by crazy fucking technique.

I actually watched you on fight girls and you were my favorite fighter on the show. This whole gimmick you have going is a shame as the person I saw on the show was a lot more interesting. Phone Post
3/31/13 12:24 AM
ShakeR_

Related:

I see this happening much more often in WMMA than (M)MMA. Most dudes forget about beef almost immediately - especially after a fight. Fighting is actually a scientifically proven male bonding mechanism.

Women, on the other hand, can hold grudges for years and are generally more cut throat with one another. Not saying one is better than the other - it's just a wiring thing. Could lead to some very interesting WMMA grudge matches... Phone Post
3/31/13 12:34 AM
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShakeR_ - Related:

I see this happening much more often in WMMA than (M)MMA. Most dudes forget about beef almost immediately - especially after a fight. Fighting is actually a scientifically proven male bonding mechanism.

Women, on the other hand, can hold grudges for years and are generally more cut throat with one another. Not saying one is better than the other - it's just a wiring thing. Could lead to some very interesting WMMA grudge matches... Phone Post
If Honda vs Tate 2 happens. The shit talking and the videos of that arm getting ripped to shreds will be unreal. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 12:54 AM
TDogg926
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InvisibleControl - You people are pussies!

How is what Felice did any different than Bigfoot yelling at Overeem when he KO'd him?...

Or anything a Diaz brother does in the cage?

I didn't see all you thong wearing bitches on here complaining about that.

It's a fight. Shit happens. Get over it.
This Phone Post
3/31/13 1:09 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -
ShakeR_ - Related:

If Honda vs Tate 2 happens. The shit talking and the videos of that arm getting ripped to shreds will be unreal. Phone Post 3.0
Rousey-Tate 2 is a lock.

The UFC needs that fight and WMMA needs those two on TUF.

If Tate loses it hurts WMMA far more by losing out on the heat of "these girls HATE each other" on TUF and in the rematch than ANYTHING Felice did.

Sadly since it didn't involve Ronda, most folks won't even know it happened.

If anything, maybe the actions will get future bouts prominently televised and the end result of any publicity will be greater than anything lost by exhibiting less than stellar sportsmanship. Phone Post
3/31/13 1:18 AM
The Gumball Kid

You're all like "Whyyy I oughta !!" haha

3/31/13 3:05 AM
leethal21

ttt
3/31/13 3:25 AM
KZTT_W85
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look at gsp after his fight with nick Diaz Phone Post
3/31/13 3:26 AM
I LOVE GSP

meh, she deserved to get punched screaming that shrill obscenely loud yell in her ear from 4 inches away.

but whatever.
3/31/13 4:39 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftlegtrumpcard - My god this felice...could u imagine if fights took place in the NFL, NBA, or MLB. Those sports would never have gotten off the ground.

Nice job addressing the situation. Phone Post
NBA used to have tons of fights... they didn't start pushing people for them much until someone nearly died Phone Post
3/31/13 6:18 AM
rObLoCo
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I personally didn't think you need to apologise (so you yelled at someone) but kudos in any case....I don't see many bagging Heather, but then again she may not be a
member on here either.

I still think there are a bunch of fucking bitches on here who appear/seem or are offended, disgusted, disappointed or whatnot by your action. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 7:14 AM
CauliflowerCouture
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate links & marketing -

Mods need to be all over this thread with banhamnmers ready for all the fuckers that are going to be bashing on Felice.

The responses in the Jake Shields thread were absolutely disgusting, I would hope that people are getting banned for it.

Thanks for that.

Indignation on an internet board. What a tool. Phone Post
3/31/13 8:16 AM
Alumynabjj

Collin Reuter - Will you marry me? Phone Post 3.0

Was that for me?
3/31/13 10:30 AM
mikethecricket

War Felice!
3/31/13 10:45 AM
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ that is not white knighting, but it sure is going to bring out the ban hammer. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 11:01 AM
overstander

She went brock lesnar on that a$$! Thats that warrior instinct girl dont lose it control and channel it, great fight!
3/31/13 11:13 AM
Malvert the Janitor
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill never forgive you, OP.

Actually, I don't give a damn. Keep on rocking in the free world. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 11:24 AM
I hate links & marketing

TheMastro -  Not only did you show a lack of respect, I thought she should of won. She owned you for 2 rounds and you tried to sub her the 3rd. Then, You get up and scream in her face like a little 12 year old cunt. Fuck you and wear some more comic book shit. We all know that's the only reason anyone knows who you are.

"Split decision.. It should of been unanimous" LOL fat chance. You're lucky you even stole that decision. You suck, and you got man hands. Fuck the UG. Phone Post

are these people getting banned? are we allowed to fighterbash now? So many people getting away with this in the last month.

3/31/13 11:36 AM
Alumynabjj

TheMastro - Not only did you show a lack of respect, I thought she should of won. She owned you for 2 rounds and you tried to sub her the 3rd. Then, You get up and scream in her face like a little 12 year old cunt. Fuck you and wear some more comic book shit. We all know that's the only reason anyone knows who you are.

"Split decision.. It should of been unanimous" LOL fat chance. You're lucky you even stole that decision. You suck, and you got man hands. Fuck the UG. Phone Post
Go out in flame of glory unless this is your troll account Phone Post
3/31/13 11:49 AM
Shogun of Harlem
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Being critical of a fighter for their actions is one thing, but some people are just being assholes - fucking ban them. Seriously!
3/31/13 11:51 AM
Mookie Blaylock
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.