UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MY ACTIONS AFTER THE FIGHT

3/31/13 12:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheIronCodpiece
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clark talks shit for 2 years. Felice shoves her at weigh-ins and screams in her face after fight. Clark throws punch at end of the fight. Seems even. No apology necessary.

Seriously, Clark is at fault here. She shouldn't have thrown a punch at the end of it. Besides, just look at the cunty look on Clark's face after she threw it. Felice just reacted like any person would, after being badgered for 2 years. Heather's action reflect far worse on her, than Felice's do. 

Anyone who thinks this sets WMMA back is an idiot

3/31/13 12:12 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMastro - Not only did you show a lack of respect, I thought she should of won. She owned you for 2 rounds and you tried to sub her the 3rd. Then, You get up and scream in her face like a little 12 year old cunt. Fuck you and wear some more comic book shit. We all know that's the only reason anyone knows who you are.

"Split decision.. It should of been unanimous" LOL fat chance. You're lucky you even stole that decision. You suck, and you got man hands. Fuck the UG. Phone Post
I'm pretty sure this is someone's troll account. Anyway's, vote cast! Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 1:07 PM
ShawnTheBadger
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 
TheMastro - Not only did you show a lack of respect, I thought she should of won. She owned you for 2 rounds and you tried to sub her the 3rd. Then, You get up and scream in her face like a little 12 year old cunt. Fuck you and wear some more comic book shit. We all know that's the only reason anyone knows who you are.

"Split decision.. It should of been unanimous" LOL fat chance. You're lucky you even stole that decision. You suck, and you got man hands. Fuck the UG. Phone Post
I'm pretty sure this is someone's troll account. Anyway's, vote cast! Phone Post 3.0

Just tried to vote again.  Forgot I voted earlier.

The internet is a fine breeding ground for disrespectful, no-balls, key-board warrior mouthy douchebags. 

Protected by anonymity and distance it is funny how pathetic some folks act.

3/31/13 2:23 PM
MachidasBrew
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMastro - White knight crusade activated... Fuckin UG Phone Post
Vote up Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 2:24 PM
MachidasBrew

MachidasBrew -
TheMastro - White knight crusade activated... Fuckin UG Phone Post
Vote up Phone Post 3.0
Haha whoops should've read the whole thread Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 2:28 PM
HexRei

TheMastro - 
ShawnTheBadger -

The internet is a fine breeding ground for disrespectful, no-balls, key-board warrior mouthy douchebags. 

Your white knight tears quench my thirst peon. Phone Post

Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, your are only allotted one vote per person, per day, and that has been exceeded. Please wait 24 hours before voting on this user again. Use of the system is contingent on your best efforts, so we do ask that you use the votes with care.
3/31/13 2:38 PM
Bawls
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved it. Wish there was more real "heat" in MMA... Phone Post
3/31/13 2:44 PM
OCMikelob
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -
JTA420 -
Trollgrude11 - None of that attention is positive for your sport. I wouldn't be proud of that. Phone Post
^ Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 3:14 PM
Hizzay
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think your more embarressed by the initial backlash you recieved as opposed to your actions. IMO
3/31/13 11:10 PM
KZTT_W85
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hizzay - I think your more embarressed by the initial backlash you recieved as opposed to your actions. IMO
After reading so much about this 'incident' I think this post sums it up perfectly. Phone Post
3/31/13 11:48 PM
Skillrules
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great comeback in that fight, Felice. Always have confidence in your ability.

4/1/13 2:38 AM
Humboldt
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I <3 Felice.

No worries. F the haters. You fought valiantly. Before, during and after. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 2:51 AM
leethal21

Hmm thougt I posted earlier to confirm file format as UG logo should look much better. The printer will what format he needs.

Good run so far Phone Post
4/1/13 3:41 AM
Dmoney35

you have a superb rump

that is all Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:46 AM
CHECK MAT CANADA

nudes
4/1/13 3:56 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

Jack Skellington - 

ttt

Your actions were appalling and i was utterly disgus......

...Oh thats what you look like...

Great fight, loved every min of it, awesome ending, Get this girl a title shot!

ps. Can I have your number?

pss. I love lamp
4/1/13 4:03 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

HexRei - 
TheMastro - 
ShawnTheBadger -

Your white knight tears quench my thirst peon. Phone Post

Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, your are only allotted one vote per person, per day, and that has been exceeded. Please wait 24 hours before voting on this user again. Use of the system is contingent on your best efforts, so we do ask that you use the votes with care.

Whats funny is if TheMastro was actually face to face with her all he would do is mumble his words and try n hide his boner while attempting to kiss her ass like no other.

Welp VTFD for you good sir, may you rott away from the filthy air of 1,000 crop dustings
4/1/13 7:37 AM
leethal21

Keep up the positive image and work with a media mologo to drive in the right direction.

I was actually opposed to women in mma and it has been a large group of you that has changed my mind.

I see more fire in most of the women and have really enjoyed all of the fights I have watched.

U are blazing a trail and sad that it will take another 10 years for the hard work to pay off.

I believe the next generation will benefit from ur efforts. Phone Post
4/1/13 8:30 AM
Coranamo

InvisibleControl - You people are pussies!

How is what Felice did any different than Bigfoot yelling at Overeem when he KO'd him?...

Or anything a Diaz brother does in the cage?

I didn't see all you thong wearing bitches on here complaining about that.

It's a fight. Shit happens. Get over it.

1. What Bigfoot did WAS fucked up. However, Overeem was KO'd so there wasn't any way he was getting up and fighting back. (That IS a difference)

2. Diaz brothers taunt while the fight is going on or before the fight, when their opponent still has an opportunity to do something about it. Also, never seen a Diaz brother get right into their opponents' ear and scream right into it. Would expect them to stay as far away from their opponent as possible.

Not to mention, after almost every single fight the DIaz brothers immediately help their opponent up and hug them.

Two wrongs don't make a right. There's no reason to compare to other fighters when we've got video right in front of us that we can judge. It's nice that Fellice came on here and apologized for her actions, but they definitely shouldn't be defended.
4/1/13 8:50 AM
Triangle Smoke

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - As I said in the other thread about this, Felice's statement highlights the main issue here. She actually thinks that all these antics generated healthy interest in WMMA and will help elevate it to the main card on Bellator.

Not only does this show that Felice doesn't get it, it also indicates that all these antics were premeditated and intentional.

No class and damaging to the sport as a whole. Phone Post 3.0
This this this.

I don't know much about Felice (sorry) aside from her being a upcoming prospect. However it seems she brings the negative spotlight.

"Sex sells, it's obvious"

So Felice, instead of trying to break the stereotypes that girls are sex objects, immature, over emotional and think with their emotions and can't control them, drama queens etc.....

You decide to embrace you as symbol status
Hype fights with trash talk
Think any publicity is good publicity.

Don't do what Ronda does because it works for her. Ronda is also very negative publicity. She used to be a humble hard working fighter but then the UFC chirped in her ear. "Hype hype hype, no one knows you yet, talk maaaaad shit and get people talking. Drama drama drama!!!"

We want to see you fight Felice. Shut up and fight.

You're hot, I don't care, I'm here to watch talented fighters. Not listen to your drama like I'm watching the ultimate big brother. Phone Post
4/1/13 8:50 AM
Triangle Smoke

Sex symbol status** Phone Post
4/1/13 9:06 AM
bamx2
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triangle Smoke - 
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - As I said in the other thread about this, Felice's statement highlights the main issue here. She actually thinks that all these antics generated healthy interest in WMMA and will help elevate it to the main card on Bellator.

Not only does this show that Felice doesn't get it, it also indicates that all these antics were premeditated and intentional.

No class and damaging to the sport as a whole. Phone Post 3.0
This this this.

I don't know much about Felice (sorry) aside from her being a upcoming prospect. However it seems she brings the negative spotlight.

"Sex sells, it's obvious"

So Felice, instead of trying to break the stereotypes that girls are sex objects, immature, over emotional and think with their emotions and can't control them, drama queens etc.....

You decide to embrace you as symbol status
Hype fights with trash talk
Think any publicity is good publicity.

Don't do what Ronda does because it works for her. Ronda is also very negative publicity. She used to be a humble hard working fighter but then the UFC chirped in her ear. "Hype hype hype, no one knows you yet, talk maaaaad shit and get people talking. Drama drama drama!!!"

We want to see you fight Felice. Shut up and fight.

You're hot, I don't care, I'm here to watch talented fighters. Not listen to your drama like I'm watching the ultimate big brother. Phone Post

THIS! VTFU!!!

4/1/13 9:21 AM
thebigsexybeast
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you go on a date with me Feluce, I'll forgive you :) Phone Post
4/1/13 9:44 AM
JoeRogan420

"I wish Heather a speedy recovery and I'm not upset that she took a swing at me after the bell... I probably would have done the same. Actually I know I would have done the same!"

So not only did you bring the sport into disrepute, you then try to justify your and your opponent's actions?

"At the end of the day I think our fight generated a lot of attention for WMMA and Bellator so maybe next time Bellator will see the value of putting women on there main cards!"

No doubt in my mind that your fight generated 'a lot of attention'. The problem is that it was the wrong kind of attention...if your management doesn't convey that message to you then you need to find someone else.

No business is going to sponsor someone that acts like a school girl in the cage.

4/1/13 9:47 AM
BernardHopkins

gif/vid???

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.