UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official : Gil Melendez war thread ! Check in!!!

4/19/13 12:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Humanityisthedevil
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR GIL! I actually hung out with him a couple times in college because randomly my friend was roommates with his wrestling teammate, the one and only JT Money. Since realizing they both became pro fighters its been pretty entertaining to follow their careers. I predict 3rd round TKO for Gil via flower board shorts and afro.
4/19/13 2:37 PM
MMAtador
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop - Cesar Gracie's last hope

War Gil!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Well then all hope is lost Phone Post
4/19/13 2:52 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In this bitch Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 7:38 PM
lormpino
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weigh ins were great!! Phone Post
4/19/13 9:10 PM
MrNiceguy66

Go Gil! Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 10:03 PM
JediJitsu
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ceelo -

WAR

. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 10:30 PM
lormpino
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lormpino - "No matter what, there's heat," he said. "I respect Benson. He's the No. 1 guy right now. He's the UFC champ. But come fight day, I'm going to try to kill him. I have bad intentions, and it is personal. I don't need to be mad at someone. I'm a professional, and I know how to turn on the switch and turn it on and off when I need to. Some people turn it on a month out. I turn it on right when it's time.
"It's going to be heated. It's going to be personal. It's just how I fight – I'm going to try to kill the guy. I don't need anyone talking crap on me. But let it be known, on fight day, Benson is not my friend. In fact, he's the enemy that day and I have to destroy him. That's the mentality I have to have." Phone Post
Tjis Phone Post
4/19/13 11:32 PM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

therealeags - Gil has this easier then people think. He will break Benson worse then Pettis did. Petttis had benson tripping over his own feet falling, using his nice footwork...Gil is going to steamroll this man.
Benson is about to get brutally beat on
Are you implying he's the same level striker as pettis? Bendo stood with him and did much better than anyone b else. Phone Post
4/19/13 11:34 PM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Underground Blargh -

it amazes me how many people aren't giving Melendez a chance, this fight is 50/50.

I will laugh so hard in the face of all the bandwagoners if Benson loses.

Band wagoners? Been on the bendo train since he subbed varner. This fight is not 50 50. Gils last win was Thompson bendos was nate diaz. Bendo looked better against nate and I thought gil lost his fight b to Josh. He was losing the stand up and had to shoot a lot Phone Post
4/19/13 11:52 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in man someone from caesar gracie needs to get a ufc belt. Phone Post
4/19/13 11:58 PM
Slevin Kalevra

I think Melendez takes this one, but regardless the outcome it will be a great fight. Phone Post
4/20/13 12:13 AM
EKPOGI
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gil by gnp tko rd.4
4/20/13 12:15 AM
lormpino

caseharts -
Underground Blargh -

it amazes me how many people aren't giving Melendez a chance, this fight is 50/50.

Band wagoners? Been on the bendo train since he subbed varner. This fight is not 50 50. Gils last win was Thompson bendos was nate diaz. Bendo looked better against nate and I thought gil lost his fight b to Josh. He was losing the stand up and had to shoot a lot Phone Post
But Gil is fighting bendo ,.!!!! Phone Post
4/20/13 12:17 AM
caseharts

lormpino -
caseharts -
Underground Blargh -

Yes but we aren't band wagoners we are the true fans Phone Post
4/20/13 12:18 AM
RKing85
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really, REALLY hope Gilbert wins tomorrow night.
4/20/13 11:01 AM
lormpino

War Gil!!!!!! Phone Post
4/20/13 9:53 PM
lormpino

lormpino - War Gil!!!!!! Phone Post
!!!!! Phone Post
4/20/13 9:57 PM
caseharts

Internettufguy -
caseharts -
lormpino -
caseharts -
Underground Blargh -

Yes but we aren't band wagoners we are the true fans Phone Post
And no Bendo fans are true fans? Your logic is mind bottling. Phone Post
Im a bendo fan what Phone Post
4/21/13 12:09 AM
lormpino

Gil did great ???? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.