UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Guardians of the Galaxy #1

3/30/13 4:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YVEL MACHIDA
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great issue, this is going to be an incredible book if it stays at the pace this first one set Phone Post
3/30/13 7:52 PM
Mule
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great to hear. I have it in my stack of unread comics.
3/30/13 8:55 PM
Best Chris Ever
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked it a lot I picked it up with age of ultron and the tie ins and the new wolverine which I'm not sure how I feel about just yet Phone Post
3/30/13 9:26 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best Chris Ever - I liked it a lot I picked it up with age of ultron and the tie ins and the new wolverine which I'm not sure how I feel about just yet Phone Post
Age of Ultron has been awesome so far Phone Post
3/31/13 4:08 AM
junon
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh theres a new one?

yes!
3/31/13 6:10 AM
Best Chris Ever

YVEL MACHIDA -
Best Chris Ever - I liked it a lot I picked it up with age of ultron and the tie ins and the new wolverine which I'm not sure how I feel about just yet Phone Post
Age of Ultron has been awesome so far Phone Post
Yeah its good I meant wolverine Phone Post
3/31/13 4:48 PM
crunchysavior
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GoG .1 was pretty good too, mostly an origin piece for Starlord, if I rememeber right?
3/31/13 6:21 PM
YVEL MACHIDA

crunchysavior - GoG .1 was pretty good too, mostly an origin piece for Starlord, if I rememeber right?
Did not read but ill check it out Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.