UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Need help getting video off iPhone 4

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/30/13 5:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Collin Reuter
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made a highlight video back in 2009 and it got deleted off of YouTube because the song was copywrited. It's the only footage I have of most of my early fights. They only copy of the highlight video I have left is on my brothers iPhone 4, but there is no way to send it anywhere off his phone, and when I hook it up to a computer and open the actual file folder it doesn't show up. Any tricks to getting this thing off the iPhone? Phone Post
3/31/13 2:29 AM
Leigh
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beat him up for not having an Android.

Does the video play on his phone? Its been years since I had an iPhone but if you Google, there are tools (other than iTunes) that you can use to pull files off an iPhone. Phone Post
3/31/13 3:05 AM
JackFunk
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Colin, are you using a Mac or Pc? With Mac, you should be able to use 'image capture' app or iphoto app.

3/31/13 3:10 AM
JackFunk
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a pc you should access the DCIM folder, as shown here in this vid.

"For those with nothing in the DCIM: I had the same problem~? Check to see your phone is unlocked. If it isn't, unplug the phone- unlock it-and plug it back in. Make sure you can see the main screen. There should now be stuff in your DCIM folder if you check again"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.