UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> The Sting

3/31/13 4:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fnunderful
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The 1973 Paul Newman, Robert Redford movie....I saw it again last night for the first time in a very long time. I forgot how great that movie was. I wonder if you could pull a con that big these days (not counting the ponzi scheme....no imagination in ponzi)? Ya Follow?
3/31/13 4:25 PM
FCTV808
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iforget fren. you down to roll?

3/31/13 4:46 PM
fnunderful
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm free until about 3pm!
4/1/13 1:45 AM
JIMMYNAKS
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Movies with no special effects, just a good story.

They don't make them like that anymore Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 12:29 PM
fnunderful

Can cons like this exist anymore? Last time i got conned was in a grand central station when i was about 8. I found 20 bucks on the floor and seconds after i told my father what I had found two guys walked by and one looked at us and said to his friend "Keep looking for it, how the heck did you lose our only 20 dollars...." Me being a dumb kid I said, "Oh this must be yours...and handed over the money." My dad laughed at me and gave me the scoop on the way home. He even called me a sucker....ahhhh the dumb innocence of youth...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.