5/4/13 7:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pretty sure ronda swings lesbo

5/4/13 8:27 PM
crowbar
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don`t think Ronda is a switch hitter at all.

5/5/13 6:47 AM
I hate links & marketing

So you guys think that she swings homo for ladies because she is touchy feely with marina?

Thats quite a crude conclusion to draw Phone Post
5/5/13 8:28 AM
Blazing Knees

wtf is wrong with you virgins? Girls are always touching each other in pics and doing stupid shit-because they are girls. Guys would never take pics like that because we arne't girls are we aren't gay
5/5/13 9:37 AM
Vikingknee

Judging by some of her interviews I'm pretty sure she is pretty serious about the cock Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 10:54 PM
BRZ

5/7/13 1:16 AM
tuffnuff
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/07/13 1:48 AM

Pic together at fight: http://www.ultravista.com/g2/main.php?g2_itemId=107477

D32_3836

Fight:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us7ost0SSXg

5/7/13 1:46 AM
Vikingknee

BRZ -

Jesus Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 6:29 AM
Jack Carter
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees - wtf is wrong with you virgins? Girls are always touching each other in pics and doing stupid shit-because they are girls. Guys would never take pics like that because we arne't girls are we aren't gay
Most girls aren't exclusive with their touchy feely with one girl. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 8:26 AM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 
Blazing Knees - wtf is wrong with you virgins? Girls are always touching each other in pics and doing stupid shit-because they are girls. Guys would never take pics like that because we arne't girls are we aren't gay
Most girls aren't exclusive with their touchy feely with one girl. Phone Post 3.0

I know plenty that are, especially with drinks etc involved. Its just something that some girls do bro.

5/7/13 12:07 PM
Jack Carter
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate links & marketing -
Jack Carter - 

I know plenty that are, especially with drinks etc involved. Its just something that some girls do bro.

A lot of girls do it, just not 100% with one girl exclusively. There might be exceptions, so lets not discuss those.

Any other pics with rouser kissing another girl in the privacy of her home? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:55 PM
Jack Carter

Tiresias -
Jack Carter -
I hate links & marketing -
Jack Carter - 

A lot of girls do it, just not 100% with one girl exclusively. There might be exceptions, so lets not discuss those.

Any other pics with rouser kissing another girl in the privacy of her home? Phone Post 3.0
That has nothing to do with anything. Phone Post
It would be an example that shows BK is right in this instance.

Until then, we have Rousey all over one girl and one girl only in public and and in the privacy of a room. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:55 PM
Jack Carter

Tiresias - I have highly-tuned gaydar. Ronda is NOT lez, whatever dabbling may or may not occur. This judgement is definitive and final. Phone Post
You have no chance still Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 1:14 PM
Jack Carter

Tiresias -
Jack Carter - 
Tiresias - I have highly-tuned gaydar. Ronda is NOT lez, whatever dabbling may or may not occur. This judgement is definitive and final. Phone Post

No chance of what? 

Oh stop it Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 2:11 PM
Jack Carter

Tiresias - 
Jack Carter - 
Tiresias -
Jack Carter - 

No chance of what? 

Oh stop it Phone Post 3.0

OK, I'll stop...? I have no idea what you are talking about Jack.  Please pause to make sure what you are implying isn't completely retarded, and then explain it.

Anyone know what I was talking about when I said "You have no chance still"?

Anyone at all?

5/7/13 2:25 PM
Jack Carter

Woah, easy buddy, easy!

It was a joke.

Did you miss the part where before I said "you have no chance still" you made a retarded and infantile joke?

I thought we were just playin', but you suddenly got all serious.

5/7/13 3:00 PM
myjawhurts
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shrekk - "oh snap someone took a pic with rousey, she banged her, no doubt about it" - the ug
If I get a photo of her in my bathroom, wrapped around me or in the trunk of my car, assume we banged bro! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 3:20 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 

Woah, easy buddy, easy!

It was a joke.

Did you miss the part where before I said "you have no chance still" you made a retarded and infantile joke?

I thought we were just playin', but you suddenly got all serious.

5/7/13 3:36 PM
Jack Carter

myjawhurts - 
shrekk - "oh snap someone took a pic with rousey, she banged her, no doubt about it" - the ug
If I get a photo of her in my bathroom, wrapped around me or in the trunk of my car, assume we banged bro! Phone Post 3.0

What if the only pics she has of her hugging and kissing someone were photos of you in it? Two of you training, two of you in the bathroom, two of you out on the town, two of you cuddling up all the time, etc. Would it be logical to think you two have a sexual reltaionship or would it it be more logical to call you a homosexual?

5/8/13 4:54 PM
I hate links & marketing

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.