UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda Rousey and Marina Shafir pic thread

5/11/13 3:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - 

We're going to have to agree to disagree, my friends. The truth will come out one day. And I have a feeling truth will be on my side in this case.

Actually its pretty convenient for you, because basically if they never comment on it... you can just say they are hiding it.

If they deny it (which won't happen, why the hell would they address some rumor a guy invented on a bulletin board post?)... you can just say they're hiding it.

So you win even if you lose, because your stance is completely fabricated and speculative. No evidence beyond photo evidence that would prove they are roommates and good friends.
5/11/13 3:30 PM
Jack Carter
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiresias -  If you take a single instance of normal behavior by itself, it means nothing, but if you place numerous instances of normal behavior together in the big picture, it becomes something unusual.

- Jack Carter

Terrible reasoning. Phone Post

That's not my reasoning. Nothing they do is normal. It may not be terribly uncommon, but none of the pieces can be called normal. Most girls do not have most of their published pictures being of them with one other girl all over eachother, even if they are best friends . Most girls in their late 20's, when they've established highly successful careers, do not move in with their best friend.

5/11/13 3:32 PM
Jack Carter
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/11/13 3:38 PM
HexRei - 
Jack Carter - 

We're going to have to agree to disagree, my friends. The truth will come out one day. And I have a feeling truth will be on my side in this case.

Actually its pretty convenient for you, because basically if they never comment on it... you can just say they are hiding it.

If they deny it (which won't happen, why the hell would they address some rumor a guy invented on a bulletin board post?)... you can just say they're hiding it.

So you win even if you lose, because your stance is completely fabricated and speculative. No evidence beyond photo evidence that would prove they are roommates and good friends.

I can't prove it and they have not admitted to it, so we will all have to just wait and see. That's just how it goes. Let's just wait and see together, shall we?

And for you to say thta I invented the idea that they are a couple makes you look ridiculous, even to those on your side (unless they sacrifice intellectual honesty for scoring internet points)

5/11/13 3:33 PM
HexRei

Most girls do publish photos like that. Be honest, do you even have any female friends?
5/11/13 3:33 PM
HexRei

Jack Carter - 
HexRei - 
Jack Carter - 

I can't prove it and they have not admitted to it, so we will all have to just wait and see. That's just how it goes. Let's just wait and see together, shall we?

Ok. Let's also wait with bated breath for proof of unicorns and dragons.
5/11/13 3:38 PM
Jack Carter

HexRei - Most girls do publish photos like that. Be honest, do you even have any female friends?

Most girls publish years worth of photos with them all over ONE GIRL?

LOL, OK

5/11/13 3:38 PM
Jack Carter

HexRei - 
Jack Carter - 
HexRei - 
Jack Carter - 

Ok. Let's also wait with bated breath for proof of unicorns and dragons.

You can wait on that all by yourself.

5/11/13 4:15 PM
I hate links & marketing

john_d1974 - 

damn, forward to 2:32

im ready to roll!

at 3:17 "My body is aching for another aching" - shows awesome dedication to training, super stuff.

and at 2:32, dat sweat dont botha me.

5/11/13 4:26 PM
Jack Carter

HexRei - Most girls do publish photos like that. Be honest, do you even have any female friends?

I just looked at 10 random facebook pages of women the same age as Ronda Roysey. Not a single one of them had photos of them with months or years worth of photos of them getting frisky with one girl. A few had a few pics here and there while out on the town hugging another girl, but I'm stuggling to find just one girl around 25 years-old who does what Ronda is doing - something you claimed was normal.

Can you help me out here. I wanna see it your way, but the evidence is just not there.

5/11/13 4:45 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 

I just looked at 10 random facebook pages of women the same age as Ronda Roysey. Not a single one of them had photos of them with months or years worth of photos of them getting frisky with one girl. A few had a few pics here and there while out on the town hugging another girl, but I'm stuggling to find just one girl around 25 years-old who does what Ronda is doing - something you claimed was normal.

Can you help me out here. I wanna see it your way, but the evidence is just not there.

Roysey Gracie

5/11/13 5:50 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marina has beautiful eyes
5/12/13 11:13 AM
I hate links & marketing

Kentpaul - Marina has beautiful eyes
Like the swirling aqua turquoise waters surrounding the serene backdrop of Aphrodite's rock near Paphos.......... Phone Post
5/12/13 11:24 AM
HexRei

Jack Carter - 

And I have many friends who do have pictures like that. I have a feeling this just reflects a difference in us (and thus the people we end up knowing).
5/12/13 11:30 AM
Vikingknee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tons of legit pics on Instagram Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 11:53 AM
I hate links & marketing

Vikingknee - Tons of legit pics on Instagram Phone Post 3.0
Ive been creeping there, might add a few of those badboys later on. Phone Post
5/12/13 12:33 PM
cripplersc
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john_d1974 -

damn, forward to 2:32

im ready to roll!

Marina says fuck a lot (unzips slowly) Phone Post
5/12/13 12:40 PM
Jack Carter

HexRei -
Jack Carter - 

And I have many friends who do have pictures like that. I have a feeling this just reflects a difference in us (and thus the people we end up knowing).
I actually chose random girls around 25 years old.

If all your female friends are are 25, live with a best friend while having highly successful careers and only have photos of them getting frisky with their best friend, then I agree with you completely that we have different types of gal friends.

However, for you to think the girls that you know represent most girls when I just proved to you via random sampling of Facebook pages that not a single one for your description of normal, is quite alarming. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 1:08 PM
HexRei

Edited: 05/12/13 1:09 PM
Jack Carter - 
HexRei -
Jack Carter - 

If all your female friends are are 25, live with a best friend while having highly successful careers and only have photos of them getting frisky with their best friend, then I agree with you completely that we have different types of gal friends.

However, for you to think the girls that you know represent most girls when I just proved to you via random sampling of Facebook pages that not a single one for your description of normal, is quite alarming. Phone Post 3.0

forgive me for considering her in the context of her age and obvious lifestile. I didn't realize we were randomly picking her out of all women, from age 1-100 and devout muslims and nuns and shit included.
5/12/13 1:38 PM
Jack Carter

HexRei -
Jack Carter - 
HexRei -
Jack Carter - 

forgive me for considering her in the context of her age and obvious lifestile. I didn't realize we were randomly picking her out of all women, from age 1-100 and devout muslims and nuns and shit included.
What? YOU DIDN'T CONSIDER HER AGE OR LIFESTYLE, that's why you compared her to normal girls. You said that what she's doing is normal and you used the sampling of your gal pals as evidence.

Nothing of what she does is normal, not in terms of the average girl or highly successful women around her age. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 4:03 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter -
HexRei -
Jack Carter - 
HexRei -
Jack Carter - 

What? YOU DIDN'T CONSIDER HER AGE OR LIFESTYLE, that's why you compared her to normal girls. You said that what she's doing is normal and you used the sampling of your gal pals as evidence.

Nothing of what she does is normal, not in terms of the average girl or highly successful women around her age. Phone Post 3.0
Then why are you trying to compare her to random women on facebook? I don't think there is enough evidence to suggest that they are homo with each other.

They are just besties who train together and have similar interests, why is that so hard to accept bro? Phone Post
5/12/13 4:04 PM
HexRei

Jack Carter - 
HexRei -
Jack Carter - 
HexRei -
Jack Carter - 

Ummm.... yes. I used my sampling of chicks around her age, that obviously like to go out and club it up and do girl shit.

I'm sorry I didn't user your grandma and your mormon girlfriend from 5th grade for comparison.
5/12/13 4:13 PM
Jack Carter

HexRei - 
Jack Carter - 
HexRei -
Jack Carter - 
HexRei -
Jack Carter - 

Ummm.... yes. I used my sampling of chicks around her age, that obviously like to go out and club it up and do girl shit.

I'm sorry I didn't user your grandma and your mormon girlfriend from 5th grade for comparison.

Now you're just being ridiculous.

You said, and I quote: "Chicks are just like this".

Sudden;y we go from "chick are just like this" to "My gal pals are like this" to "my gal pals who like to go out clubbing are like this".

OK, let's completely change the direction now that you've narrowed it down to "girls that go clubbing". First of all, why would you criticize me for not being like you and having almost all of my gal pals being girls that hit the clubs in their spare time? Am I really supposed to be offended that I'm not friends with the easiest girls on the planet?

Secondly, how many of those club girls are highly successful (the top of their profession) and decide to move in with their best friends?

5/12/13 4:17 PM
HexRei

Edited: 05/12/13 4:18 PM
Clubbing makes chicks easy? ok. please, take us further down the rabbithole of your nerddom.
5/12/13 4:24 PM
Jack Carter

That's what you chose to respond to?

5/12/13 4:30 PM
HexRei

it certainly explained your mindset in your suspicions to some degree.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.