UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda Rousey and Marina Shafir pic thread

5/12/13 4:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/12/13 4:18 PM
Clubbing makes chicks easy? ok. please, take us further down the rabbithole of your nerddom.
5/12/13 4:24 PM
Jack Carter
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's what you chose to respond to?

5/12/13 4:30 PM
HexRei

it certainly explained your mindset in your suspicions to some degree.
5/12/13 4:34 PM
I hate links & marketing

HexRei - Clubbing makes chicks easy? ok. please, take us further down the rabbithole of your nerddom.
Legit LOL Phone Post
5/12/13 4:34 PM
Jack Carter
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, it explained your mindset: You're not interested in the truth of the matter, just scoring points.

Now respond to my post. Everybody is watching

5/12/13 4:49 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 

No, it explained your mindset: You're not interested in the truth of the matter, just scoring points.

Do you genuinely believe all the stuff your saying? If so I have a question for you:

Do you think that lesbians have sex like this?:

5/12/13 4:53 PM
Jack Carter

I hate links & marketing - 
Jack Carter - 

Do you genuinely believe all the stuff your saying? If so I have a question for you:

I'm sorry, whta are you referring to?

5/12/13 5:00 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 
Jack Carter - 

If your naive enough to think that two girls are gay because they take photos where they kiss each other on the cheek; then you are probably naive enough to think that lesbians spend their spare time scissoring each other, in some sort of groin addled panty absent 50/50 guard.

5/12/13 5:06 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 05/12/13 5:07 PM
Jack Carter - 
Jack Carter - 

If your naive enough to think that two girls are gay because they take photos where they kiss each other on the cheek; then you are probably naive enough to think that lesbians spend their spare time scissoring each other, in some sort of groin addled panty absent 50/50 guard.

I never said that they were gay just because they took photos of themselves kissing.

Also, "you're" is not spelled "your" and stop using a semicolon in place of a comma.

5/12/13 5:13 PM
I hate links & marketing

Edited: 05/12/13 5:14 PM
Jack Carter - 
Jack Carter - 
Jack Carter - 

I never said that they were gay just because they took photos of themselves kissing.

Also, "you're" is not spelled "your" and stop using a semicolon in place of a comma.

You did say that though. Its the entire basis of your reasoning why you have drawn that conclusion. If I had never posted any of these photos, you would never have formed that opinion. You have formed the opinion due to the photos, and are desperately adding in anything else which could collude with your argument for strength.

You never answered the question.

Do you think all lesbian women interlock in a scissor-like fashion, whilst gyrating and screaming uncontrollably?

More importantly, do you believe it because it was on south park?

5/12/13 5:19 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 05/12/13 5:22 PM

Not only did I not say that kissing another girl (or even getting frisky) means you're a lesbian, but I didn't even imply it. I never mentioned the word "gay" or "lesbian"

Your reading comprehension skills are HORRENDOUS (just like your spelling and grammar)

5/12/13 5:31 PM
I hate links & marketing

BRZ - 

This pic needs bumping.

5/12/13 5:34 PM
Jack Carter

john_d1974 - 
Jack Carter - 
I hate links & marketing -
Jack Carter -

Why are they still roomates with Roysey being wealthy enough to move out and get her own place?

Source for them still living together? Phone Post
I need to know for reasons. Phone Post
Source to think otherwise?

;) Phone Post 3.0

from her FB

"MMA fighter Marina Shafir relaxs in a sauna after a workout at the Glendale Fighting Club in Glendale Wednesday, March 20, 2013. Shafir, a former teammate of Ronda Rousey on the U.S. Judo team and now her roommate, training partner and best friend who appears to be taking a similar path to stardom. (Hans Gutknecht/Staff Photographer) Hans Gutknecht/LA Daily News"

for real?

Oh what's wrong? Hard to believe that they would be living together after all these years? Why?

5/12/13 5:37 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 

Not only did I not say that kissing another girl (or even getting frisky) means you're a lesbian, but I didn't even imply it. I never mentioned the word "gay" or "lesbian"

Your reading comprehension skills are HORRENDOUS (just like your spelling and grammar)

Your reading comphrehenshun is terrible bro, why wont you answer my damn question?

Do you think that lesbians connect together like the old digimon devices used to? And do you think they scissor each other's timbers?

5/12/13 5:40 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 
john_d1974 - 
Jack Carter - 
Jack Carter -

Why are they still roomates with Roysey being wealthy enough to move out and get her own place?

;) Phone Post 3.0

from her FB

"MMA fighter Marina Shafir relaxs in a sauna after a workout at the Glendale Fighting Club in Glendale Wednesday, March 20, 2013. Shafir, a former teammate of Ronda Rousey on the U.S. Judo team and now her roommate, training partner and best friend who appears to be taking a similar path to stardom. (Hans Gutknecht/Staff Photographer) Hans Gutknecht/LA Daily News"

for real?

Oh what's wrong? Hard to believe that they would be living together after all these years? Why?

Its not hard at all, just posting 'dat ash' at my satisfaction that more of these pics will be pumped into the interwebz bro. 

Why you so mad?

5/12/13 5:40 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 05/12/13 5:40 PM

How is my reading comprehension terrible? You claimed that I said "girls who kiss another girl on the cheek are gay" and I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said that or even implied it.

5/12/13 5:43 PM
Jack Carter

Jack Carter - 
john_d1974 - 
Jack Carter - 
Jack Carter -

;) Phone Post 3.0

from her FB

for real?

Its not hard at all, just posting 'dat ash' at my satisfaction that more of these pics will be pumped into the interwebz bro. 

Why you so mad?

I'm mad because you stopped posting pics.

5/12/13 5:47 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 

How is my reading comprehension terrible? You claimed that I said "girls who kiss another girl on the cheek are gay" and I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said that or even implied it.

By bringing the sexuality of these two fine young ladies into question is all the information I need to deduce that you came into this thread, saw pictures of real women, and thought 'OMG these girls are gay because they must be'.

You keep going on about my reading comprehenshun, yours must be simply awful because you wont answer my simple question? 

DO YOU THINK THAT HOMOSEXUAL WOMEN IMMITATE THE ACTION OF TWO SCISSORS BEING OPENED AND THE LOWERMOST POINTS OF THE BLADE PLACED INSIDE EACH OPENING SO THEY INTERLOCK~

5/12/13 5:51 PM
UncleDavid

john_d1974 - 

damn, forward to 2:32

im ready to roll!

oh mamacita, I'm bout dem titties!

Till it falls off

bro
5/12/13 5:54 PM
Jack Carter

"By bringing the sexuality of these two fine young ladies into question is all the information I need to deduce that you came into this thread, saw pictures of real women, and thought 'OMG these girls are gay because they must be'."

That explains why you're wrong

5/12/13 6:03 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 

"By bringing the sexuality of these two fine young ladies into question is all the information I need to deduce that you came into this thread, saw pictures of real women, and thought 'OMG these girls are gay because they must be'."

I have a question because you havent answered my question yet.

Are you not responding to my above question because:

A) Your reading comprehenshun sucks

or

B) You dont know what lady parts look like and cannot comprehend the concept of scissoring.

5/12/13 6:04 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 05/12/13 6:05 PM
Tiresias - 
Jack Carter - 
HexRei -
Jack Carter - 
HexRei -
Jack Carter - 
HexRei - Most girls do publish photos like that. Be honest, do you even have any female friends?

I just looked at 10 random facebook pages of women the same age as Ronda Roysey. Not a single one of them had photos of them with months or years worth of photos of them getting frisky with one girl. A few had a few pics here and there while out on the town hugging another girl, but I'm stuggling to find just one girl around 25 years-old who does what Ronda is doing - something you claimed was normal.

Can you help me out here. I wanna see it your way, but the evidence is just not there.

And I have many friends who do have pictures like that. I have a feeling this just reflects a difference in us (and thus the people we end up knowing).
I actually chose random girls around 25 years old.

If all your female friends are are 25, live with a best friend while having highly successful careers and only have photos of them getting frisky with their best friend, then I agree with you completely that we have different types of gal friends.

However, for you to think the girls that you know represent most girls when I just proved to you via random sampling of Facebook pages that not a single one for your description of normal, is quite alarming. Phone Post 3.0

forgive me for considering her in the context of her age and obvious lifestile. I didn't realize we were randomly picking her out of all women, from age 1-100 and devout muslims and nuns and shit included.
What? YOU DIDN'T CONSIDER HER AGE OR LIFESTYLE, that's why you compared her to normal girls. You said that what she's doing is normal and you used the sampling of your gal pals as evidence.

Nothing of what she does is normal, not in terms of the average girl or highly successful women around her age. Phone Post 3.0

But showing she is "normal" in general is clearly NOT the point of the argument (even if this word has been thrown around).  She is a female mma champion-- there is virtually no social precedent for this!  Why would you make any presumptions about the significance of her behavior?

You have argued that while any of your points in isolation-- such as the fact that she appears in pictures in playful poses with her friend, or that they live together, for example-- don't constitute good evidence of lesbianhood, that all these together do.  As I already pointed out, this is an error on your part, because you ignore the fact that the relevant behaviors are likely to occur together... if they happen to share a penchant for goofy fun, and a unique fighter lifestyle, then the pics fit with that very well, and the roommate situation fits very well also... all your "evidence" does... if you had some reason to think that the pictures and the rooming were less likely to be present together without lesbianity, then you would have an argument.  But you don't, and you don't.  You just have a very protracted and unseemly flail.

We don't have to compare her to other female MMA champions, just women that are highly successful in their fields at her age. And I only brought that up after others teathered her lifestyle to that of "normal women".

Also, I never said that every point taken into consideration implies lesbianhood - just that it increases the chance that they are hooking up. Them hooking up doesn't mean they are lesbian.

5/12/13 6:10 PM
Jack Carter

Jack Carter - 

or

B) You dont know what lady parts look like and cannot comprehend the concept of scissoring.

C) All of your questions have been answered

5/12/13 6:11 PM
Bentleysuper8
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john_d1974 - 

damn, forward to 2:32

im ready to roll!

Fucking lol at bag work at 4:10.
5/12/13 6:17 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 
Jack Carter - 

or

C) All of your questions have been answered

All im reading is: "I'm too ashamed to pick B because that would be my honest answer".

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.