Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/13/13 10:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I hate links & marketing

5/13/13 10:30 AM
buckshot44
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In 

5/13/13 10:40 AM
I hate links & marketing

Tiresias - 
Jack Carter -
Tiresias -  Please give clear arguments for what specifically makes their hooking up more likely, and give a clear explanation of what principles or evidence you are invoking to make those arguments. Phone Post

Dude, I already did. Several times.

What is this?

You are just repeating unsupported conclusions. If you tried to actually explain what makes your conclusions true (particularly "everything in this thread makes it more likely they're a couple"), you would find that your basis is flimsy to non-existent.

And I would have no problem if they were btw, it just seems highly unlikely to me they are, so I take issue with your weak reasoning to an incorrect conclusion. Phone Post

If they were a couple I really wouldnt care, they can do whatever they like. I agree, I take issue with Jack Carter's 'virgin reasoning' i.e the assumptions that a naive deluded virgin makes about women because they have no experience with them.

What we have learned from this thread so far:

• Jack Carter insinuates that Ronda and Marina are a couple because they appear close in photographs.
  • Jack Carter believes that both girls living together supports the fact that they could potentially be a couple.
  • Jack Carter uses this virgin reasoning to make his wet dream come true, because he faps himself to sleep every night whilst crying, and screaming "WHY WONT ANYONE LOVE ME?" using his tears as lube. 
  • Jack Carter has never been touched by another woman aside from his mother.
Pretty informative.

5/13/13 10:42 AM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 
I hate links & marketing - 
Jack Carter -
Tiresias -  You have no "evidence" except your own shallow assumptions Jack Carter. Phone Post

So what's your opinion?

They moved in together after Rousey became rich enough to live on her own because............

Because dey BFFs bro Phone Post

Most BFFs aren't all over eachother in every photo. Most BFF's don't live together when it's not a necessity (i.e. rooming to get through college, rooming until their careers affords them the chance to get their own place, etc)

5/13/13 10:43 AM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - 
Tiresias -
Jack Carter -
I hate links & marketing -
Jack Carter - 
Blazing Knees - wtf is wrong with you virgins? Girls are always touching each other in pics and doing stupid shit-because they are girls. Guys would never take pics like that because we arne't girls are we aren't gay
Most girls aren't exclusive with their touchy feely with one girl. Phone Post 3.0

I know plenty that are, especially with drinks etc involved. Its just something that some girls do bro.

A lot of girls do it, just not 100% with one girl exclusively. There might be exceptions, so lets not discuss those.

Any other pics with rouser kissing another girl in the privacy of her home? Phone Post 3.0
That has nothing to do with anything. Phone Post
It would be an example that shows BK is right in this instance.

Until then, we have Rousey all over one girl and one girl only in public and and in the privacy of a room. Phone Post 3.0

5/13/13 10:54 AM
I hate links & marketing

Above postes quoted so everyone can see the virgin logic. Phone Post
5/13/13 3:29 PM
I hate links & marketing

5/13/13 3:30 PM
I hate links & marketing

5/13/13 5:18 PM
I hate links & marketing

5/13/13 7:22 PM
Jack Carter
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit you pathetic loser.

Everybody has moved on. Don't you remember, we said we no longer want to talk about this? Why don't you go back and start quoting everyone telling you to shut up and get back to posting pics.

Stop trying to start shit again. We DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE. Phone Post 3.0
5/13/13 8:11 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate links and marketing should have more vote ups. He's providing the pics in this thread as of late. Phone Post
5/13/13 8:42 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter - Holy shit you pathetic loser.

Everybody has moved on. Don't you remember, we said we no longer want to talk about this? Why don't you go back and start quoting everyone telling you to shut up and get back to posting pics.

Stop trying to start shit again. We DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE. Phone Post 3.0
Get out of my thread then and go back to suckling from your mother's tits. Im the one posting the material here, all you do is sit there being a grade A virgin. Go and actually embrace a woman who isnt a relative. Phone Post
5/13/13 8:43 PM
I hate links & marketing

A bag of ricin - I hate links and marketing should have more vote ups. He's providing the pics in this thread as of late. Phone Post
Thnx bro, but I just got another VD lol Phone Post
5/13/13 9:16 PM
Jack Carter
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get out of my thread then and go back to suckling from your mother's tits. Im the one posting the material here, all you do is sit there being a grade A virgin. Go and actually embrace a woman who isnt a relative. Phone Post

Get out of your thread? Did you just miss the part where a few posts up you once again made the thread about me after the issue was over?

Just stop that shit and keep posting pics.

I'm asking you on behalf of everyone to just drop it already.

5/13/13 9:19 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter -

Get out of your thread? Did you just miss the part where a few posts up you once again made the thread about me after the issue was over?

Just stop that shit and keep posting pics.

I'm asking you on behalf of everyone to just drop it already.

I hope everyone votes you down for trying to troll this thread you dick. Your other troll threads are shit. Phone Post
5/13/13 9:24 PM
Jack Carter

You're the one getting voted down. Why did you decide to rehash this? It was over and in the middle of you posting pics, you decided to bring it back up again.

You don't think people can see through that and is probably why they're voting you down when you should be voted up for posting pics?

It's over. Please do not get itchy in 12 hours and decide to bring this up again.

I'm asking you again to just drop it. We're done with it. We really are.

5/13/13 9:37 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter -

You're the one getting voted down. Why did you decide to rehash this? It was over and in the middle of you posting pics, you decided to bring it back up again.

You don't think people can see through that and is probably why they're voting you down when you should be voted up for posting pics?

It's over. Please do not get itchy in 12 hours and decide to bring this up again.

I'm asking you again to just drop it. We're done with it. We really are.

Rehash my dick you troll. Phone Post
5/14/13 1:07 PM
I hate links & marketing

5/14/13 1:09 PM
I hate links & marketing

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.