UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A UFC fighter is at my house AMA

4/1/13 2:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kostakio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -
Todd Duffee - 

TS 

What is the purpose of you doing this?  Does it make you feel special?  You make me hate people an this place. Going to waste my internets time else where.

It seems to me he's excited to have a fighter at his house and wants to share his excitement.  As a fighter you might be able to make me see where you're coming from from a different angle, but I don't see anything other than a fan being excited he's got a fighter in his house and wants to share.

Agreed and voted up. But what do you expect? He's the same fighter that bashed Fedor for no reason. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 2:35 PM
Winston Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 
D241 -
Todd Duffee - 

TS 

What is the purpose of you doing this?  Does it make you feel special?  You make me hate people an this place. Going to waste my internets time else where.

It seems to me he's excited to have a fighter at his house and wants to share his excitement.  As a fighter you might be able to make me see where you're coming from from a different angle, but I don't see anything other than a fan being excited he's got a fighter in his house and wants to share.

Agreed and voted up. But what do you expect? He's the same fighter that bashed Fedor for no reason. Phone Post 3.0

whats the matter with being excited he has a UFC fighter at his house The fighter should be flattered
4/1/13 2:40 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio -
D241 -
Todd Duffee - 

TS 

When did duffee bash Fedor? What thread, can't believe I missed that Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 2:41 PM
D241
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - 
D241 - 
cWa - 
Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - Demarques
YES!!!! Phone Post

Demarques Johnson?

If so he's cut. He SHOULD be a UFC fighter, but he's not.

If you lose 3 fights in a row and come in 13 pounds overweight you should not be in the UFC.

DJ's post fight press conference prior to his fight with Gunnar, Dana is praising DJ, and fighters like him, for always coming to fight.

DJ was on medical suspension for being knocked out. That means he cannot train unless doctor approved.

He wasn't scheduled to fight Gunnar, he was a replacement. When on the phone with Joe Silva, DJ said Joe had advised that a teammate of his was released for not being able to step up. This was Joe Silva's reply when DJ said he couldn't make weight. Joe Silva offered a catch weight. 

Do you think DJ should've turned down a 1 week fight while on medical suspension when he's overweight knowing a guy his manager manages, was cut for not stepping up? He'd be fired without fighting. So he did the only option he could, which was cut as much weight as he could(not enough), and he FOUGHT.

IF DJ didn't step up for the UFC, Gunnar Nelson would not have made his UFC until 5 months later, where he didn't have as impressive of a performance as he did in his debut, coutresty of Demarques Johnson.

Demarques is a fighter who brings it, like Jorge Gurgel, he should not have been fired, but he was. It's bullshit.

4/1/13 2:42 PM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dont mind duffee op.

4/1/13 3:01 PM
cWa
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah this took a different turn. Voted Up all posters even Duffee. 

4/1/13 3:16 PM
LEKS

Todd Duffee -

TS 

You mad bro? Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:26 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Todd Duffee -

TS 

Blimey! Did no one buy you an Easter Egg? : ( Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:30 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see why Todd is so mad. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:35 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - I don't see why Todd is so mad. Phone Post 3.0
TRT rage? Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:38 PM
Alistair Overstream
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1523309/tumblr_mbi207f14x1r2sfdbo1_400_medium.gif
4/1/13 3:38 PM
Warriormmd
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cWa voted up!

Dj is an entertaining fighter Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:40 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Alistair Overstream - http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1523309/tumblr_mbi207f14x1r2sfdbo1_400_medium.gif
Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:43 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -
Todd Duffee - 

TS 

This Phone Post
4/1/13 3:43 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER -
Todd Duffee -

TS 

You don't come across as a very nice guy here Todd Phone Post
And this Phone Post
4/1/13 3:50 PM
GROUNDnLB
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Alistair Overstream - http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1523309/tumblr_mbi207f14x1r2sfdbo1_400_medium.gif
Phone Post 3.0
LOL! VTFU for the hilarious gif! Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:54 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

GROUNDnLB -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Phone Post 3.0
LOL! VTFU for the hilarious gif! Phone Post 3.0
Credit to Overstream, I didn't make it. Don't even know who that hockey player is or understand the reference lol Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:54 PM
TexDeuce
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/01/13 3:54 PM
Todd Duffee - 

TS 

WTF? Lol, get a grip and lighten up dude.
4/1/13 3:56 PM
Letibleu
1660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd Duffee - 

TS 

I like your positive attitude :)

4/1/13 4:04 PM
TheMessiah

Lol at some of you Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:06 PM
Ip Man 81

Todd Duffee -

TS 

No need to be a dbag, all fun and games Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:07 PM
Rudi

Todd Duffee -

TS 

VTFD faggot Phone Post
4/1/13 4:13 PM
BluesBrother
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd Duffee, you sir are a douche.. Please, by all means 'waste your internets time else where'.

P.S. is it fighter bashing if it's true?
4/1/13 4:25 PM
Rudi

BluesBrother - Todd Duffee, you sir are a douche.. Please, by all means 'waste your internets time else where'.

P.S. is it fighter bashing if it's true?
Nope. We can all agree that guy is a dick. Way to love the fans todd. Phone Post
4/1/13 4:26 PM
canofsticks
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See Todd, this is why fans don't post here anymore. All you fighters do on this forum now a days is fan bash, driving us away. WE'RE the ones putting in the time on the keyboard to learn to type with warrior spirit. We type 8, sometimes 11 hours a day, putting our wrists on the line to get carpal tunnel later in life for your enjoyment and all you do is wrestle half naked men in a garage with minimal padding and then come on this forum like you're some keyboard warrior whose actually trained keyboard. Well let me tell you something, you're not.

This is supposed to be a place where us fans let you fighters interact with us, but you've managed to run most of us off with your snarky comments because you're unhappy.
That's why most of the fans I know stick to twitter. Because when an angry fighter comes along, we lay the ban hammer all over their handle so we don't have to interact with them.

So go fight in the cage, KO some guy, BJJ an arm off, but remember its us fans who put in the real time. Time on the keyboard. Something you know nothing about. Keyboard Jiu Jitsu you bitches. 209. WHERE YOU AT GEORGES?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.