UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A UFC fighter is at my house AMA

4/1/13 4:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let us enjoy these glorious Gifs 

4/1/13 4:34 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/01/13 4:35 PM

Leave Todd alone.

For all we know he might have just come home to find his GF banging a guy who's initials were CWA. He might even have looked like DaMarques too.

Cruel world.

4/1/13 4:41 PM
chaplinshouse
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

todd duffee was all excited to find out which pro fighter was at the guy's house, lol

4/1/13 4:42 PM
SwampRocker
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this tread was entertainment all around. haha. vtfu OP
4/1/13 4:45 PM
Malvert the Janitor
878 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -
Chareth Cutestory - 
D241 - 
cWa - 
Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - Demarques
YES!!!! Phone Post

Demarques Johnson?

If so he's cut. He SHOULD be a UFC fighter, but he's not.

If you lose 3 fights in a row and come in 13 pounds overweight you should not be in the UFC.

DJ's post fight press conference prior to his fight with Gunnar, Dana is praising DJ, and fighters like him, for always coming to fight.

DJ was on medical suspension for being knocked out. That means he cannot train unless doctor approved.

He wasn't scheduled to fight Gunnar, he was a replacement. When on the phone with Joe Silva, DJ said Joe had advised that a teammate of his was released for not being able to step up. This was Joe Silva's reply when DJ said he couldn't make weight. Joe Silva offered a catch weight. 

Do you think DJ should've turned down a 1 week fight while on medical suspension when he's overweight knowing a guy his manager manages, was cut for not stepping up? He'd be fired without fighting. So he did the only option he could, which was cut as much weight as he could(not enough), and he FOUGHT.

IF DJ didn't step up for the UFC, Gunnar Nelson would not have made his UFC until 5 months later, where he didn't have as impressive of a performance as he did in his debut, coutresty of Demarques Johnson.

Demarques is a fighter who brings it, like Jorge Gurgel, he should not have been fired, but he was. It's bullshit.

Right on. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:46 PM
BobbyBigLug
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/01/13 4:49 PM

Phone Post 3.0

4/1/13 4:49 PM
MachidasBrew
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damarque Johnson!!' Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:50 PM
Rudi

MachidasBrew - Damarque Johnson!!' Phone Post 3.0
You are a wizard. Phone Post
4/1/13 4:50 PM
BrattMamley
1062 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol this thread delivers Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:54 PM
chaplinshouse
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

If its Diego, proceed with caution...

or bisping and diego

4/1/13 4:56 PM
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome thread. Was Duffee taking the piss though? Phone Post
4/1/13 5:15 PM
SlipSlap

Me Todd Duffee, me mad, me need braces. Phone Post
4/1/13 5:22 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

lol @ TD saying he hates this site after all the support he has gotten.

guess what they said about you is true.

4/1/13 5:26 PM
cWa
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm out of VTFU's for the day. Catch the others tomorrow.

4/1/13 5:32 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

DJmixmasterMobbie - lol @ TD saying he hates this site after all the support he has gotten.

guess what they said about you is true.

This

Epic backfire on his part. What an ass. He just lost any fans he ever had lol Phone Post
4/1/13 6:23 PM
Cru "ATM" Jones
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i50.tinypic.com/335fdaf.jpg

LULZ
4/1/13 6:36 PM
GroundStPound

Todd Duffee -

TS 

What is the purpose of you doing this?  Does it make you feel special?  You make me hate people an this place. Going to waste my internets time else where.

VTFD FOR BEING A FAG Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 6:41 PM
BobbyBigLug
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sent Damarques a couple screenshots of this thread and he lol'd. He said he only had 1 beer though. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 6:44 PM
Mdson
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I truly hope Duffee's account was hacked, because he comes off as a huge asshole posting shit like that.
4/1/13 7:00 PM
cWa
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BobbyBigLug - I sent Damarques a couple screenshots of this thread and he lol'd. He said he only had 1 beer though. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty chill guy. Hope he does well his next fight.

4/1/13 7:07 PM
Rudi

cWa -
BobbyBigLug - I sent Damarques a couple screenshots of this thread and he lol'd. He said he only had 1 beer though. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty chill guy. Hope he does well his next fight.

This. Good thread op, thanks for sharing! Phone Post
4/1/13 7:14 PM
sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 7:26 PM
time traveling 12er
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canofsticks - See Todd, this is why fans don't post here anymore. All you fighters do on this forum now a days is fan bash, driving us away. WE'RE the ones putting in the time on the keyboard to learn to type with warrior spirit. We type 8, sometimes 11 hours a day, putting our wrists on the line to get carpal tunnel later in life for your enjoyment and all you do is wrestle half naked men in a garage with minimal padding and then come on this forum like you're some keyboard warrior whose actually trained keyboard. Well let me tell you something, you're not.

This is supposed to be a place where us fans let you fighters interact with us, but you've managed to run most of us off with your snarky comments because you're unhappy.
That's why most of the fans I know stick to twitter. Because when an angry fighter comes along, we lay the ban hammer all over their handle so we don't have to interact with them.

So go fight in the cage, KO some guy, BJJ an arm off, but remember its us fans who put in the real time. Time on the keyboard. Something you know nothing about. Keyboard Jiu Jitsu you bitches. 209. WHERE YOU AT GEORGES?

Lol, awesome.  vtfu.

4/1/13 7:30 PM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 7:36 PM
Paramount Donkey
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol wow what a backfire on duffee Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.